-tuNe List

• Thread starter DeletedUser9948
  • Start date

DeletedUser10594

speed what happens, every one trys to get his own tribe haha :D :D

DeletedUser9948

Not a nice feeling to miss the last 4 rounds of a season because you're in Australia - check the internet and find that you've been totally excluded from the account and any record of ever playing the account has been wiped off :/

gandalf we have spoken and i hope you don't listen to uk pro, i haven't forgotten the immense game play you have done for the account. i know that you were the main part of our success and we've spoken about this anyway and you now understand.

matt, do me a favour and stop trying to sabotage everything i do so you can look like some fantastic superstar? when actually you just smell.

DeletedUser10594

Originally Posted by cammmy.

matt, do me a favour and stop trying to sabotage everything i do so you can look like some fantastic superstar? when actually you just smell.

nice matt ! sabotage go more

DeletedUser10631

So I'm a little bit confused... it was you who attacked me those times in those rounds I played in? (last month)

Or was it Cammy?

Most likely me, I rimmed anyone who wasn't in SLAP. Sorry.

DeletedUser9948

you guys will stop winning soon :) we have a very good player now he can outplay anyone on our team and if im correct you pretty much learned how to play from adam and matt so your gonna stand no chance against alex >_> good luck on weekend rounds

he did amazing today.. :lol:

DeletedUser5582

Ok any posts concerning someone's nationality and that determining if they can/cannot join a tribe is not going to be tolerated on these forums.

Any post poking fun at an OP on the basis of their race will, as you can understand, result in that poster being banned.

No more.