unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 1000000000010 Losses: 100000000000 Paladin: Paladin, no item.
Defender:--- Destination:Barbarian village (530|490) K45
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
Quantity: 300000000000 Losses: 300000000000
Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
121 325/325

Whoah...

And Xtinguishor, it is part of the game. Everyone has the same problem. And it can be avoided... keep track of what barbs are true barbs, and which are restarted players.

DeletedUser

Maybe if people didn't attempt to make people restart this wouldn't happen in the first place...

Put it this way; if that player did NOT restart - you would be unable to farm it at the moment anyway due to beginner protection. So avoiding farming a player who HAS restart has the same outcome. Except another player stupid enough would lose THEIR paladin and clear those spears for you. Which you are that person anyway xD.

Don't know why this is such a big deal tbh :icon_rolleyes:
Startup barely determines who is the best anyway

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Startup barely determines who is the best anyway

Err, it really does, to quite a large degree.

Startup is about proper farming, proper build order, and it's also the time when splitting and backtiming are most often needed to survive. In essence it is the stage where technical knowledge of the game has the largest part in determing rank. Later on rank 1 player is generally he who nobled the most barbs or the most tribemates rather than he who has the best technical knowledge regarding the game's mechanics.

DeletedUser8327

war determines the quality of a player..not how he farms or builds a village (all them co players on one account im sure farming is efficient)..after 15 villages it would take a minor miracle to rim me and my co player, but if chasing the first few milestones is your game then i guess that can be perceived as technical knowledge, how about my tech knowledge, im guessing technically start up players will get rimmed at start up easier/faster as we all know you build bulk lc and hardly any deff, its your points thats scare of any attackers, and when your attacked you have to take a chance when you backtime...could sucker you into a trap.. so there are technical ways to beat a technical player also nauz...and im here to do just that to one in particular.:icon_twisted:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
how about my tech knowledge, im guessing technically start up players will get rimmed at start up easier/faster as we all know you build bulk lc and hardly any deff,

Large misconception. A lot of average starters that think they're good go pure O, all the best starters I know build enough D to handle themself just fine at the 1 village stage.

Also fast growers don't get rimmed like you're suggesting because by the time time their neighbors have nobles they generally have between 3 and 5 villages and plenty of defense.

DeletedUser1508

In my opinion a good startup means you should noble relatively early. Therefore you can start building up a D village much before the general masses. So no, good startup players aren't at much of a disadvantage there.

DeletedUser8327

i was just going off my experience watching how many dropped like flies then jumped in to co play in another world lmao...hmmmm lol, you know where boys. alls it took was one hit at startup...which is what were discussing here i thought.

DeletedUser

You get a reward for doing that dumb tutorial??? Goes back and does tutorial....

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering, why does the tut make you lose 1 spear?
Is it meant to teach you to not send spears in small groups?
You send 5 spears and 4 comes back, what happens to this spear? I don't get how it can run into the village and die when nothing is there to kill it. After reading CLT's comics I have an idea but I still wanna know D:

DeletedUser

You send 5 spears and 4 comes back, what happens to this spear? I don't get how it can run into the village and die when nothing is there to kill it. After reading CLT's comics I have an idea but I still wanna know D:

It's been argued a lot that the part should be removed from the tutorial has a barb's basic defence will kill of 1, or 2, spears if 5 spears are sent unaccompanied. Most people cancel the attack after they finish the tutorial, but it encourages newbies to kill off 1 or 2 spears but be able to farm.

DeletedUser857

[gfx]Even without a wall, every village has a basic defense. Of what that defense constitutes, we can only guess. Personally, I think the villagers smother the troops with fluffy bears, but the true answer is one of Tribalwars' great mysteries.[/gfx]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You don't have to do what the tutorial says to get the bonus's from it... All I do is skip through it right to the end and get the res and spears..

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You don't have to do what the tutorial says to get the bonus's from it... All I do is skip through it right to the end and get the res and spears..

There's two tutorials, which you get is random, one does indeed require you do what it tells you to.

DeletedUser

There's two tutorials, which you get is random, one does indeed require you do what it tells you to.

I've only ever had the one, Thanks for that. :icon_wink:

(You learn something new every day) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser4423

If you do the one that makes you do stuff you can just cancel at the end and... lose no SPERZ :eek: