TW Gone Puff

DeletedUser1410

Well it happened again ?
Went slow and now down
on Uk 4, 5 and 8

DeletedUser

A full 3-4 days operation about to be ruined cause Tribal Wars.co.uk can't run a bloody website.

Not like the game has anything important like timing associated with it.

I'm glad this was my last op.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7797

and now TW3 gone too.

Any admin able to enlighten us about how long this will last?

Please
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

can the mods find out whats going on ????? world 7 has been either slow or down intermittemtly all day. some info would be useful

DeletedUser1410

what really annoys me off is when no one tells you whats going on
A message here and there wouldn't harm? But there isn't Any Mods on at all

So whats the point?

If this keeps up I'll be quitting because I can't be bothered with having to wait for someone to let us know whats wrong and when it will be fixed!

DeletedUser

first, I always stay cool and wait till TW works again. But thats the last straw today!

second, I don´t want to know which faggot is responsible for that break down. I don´t want to know what went wrong this time, load balancer, connection problems whatever, wayne cares.

third, THIS is the SECOND breakdown this evening, within FOUR HOURS. Harsh, don´t take my words wrong, but this is the SECOND F**G time I was not able to time my nuke in front of my noble train! Who´s going to pay me that back? NOBODY!

I was fed up with TW.de break downs, they occur regularly. The minority of them is done consciously for server administration. Now I see you´re struggling with these problems here as well. This can´t be the solution!

regards,
A former TW.de forum admin

DeletedUser1942

This is pathetic - and its the silence from the powers that be that makes it worse.

DeletedUser7687

Put in a support ticket.

It won't do anything but it will piss them off.

Why should we be the only ones wound up!

DeletedUser

Would help if you could get in the site to put a support ticket in lol

DeletedUser

So .. are the powers that be compensate us with premium for our inconvenience?

DeletedUser5528

OMG how long is this going to be down for?

I have a feeling this is gonna cost me bigtime on one of the worlds I play. All troops could be dead when I log in, I pay premium for what ? to not be able to log on and dodge ?

DeletedUser

dont surprise me anymore TW is going down down down hill, and as usual the MODS no where to be found lol

WHAT A SHOCK!!

free prem hahahaha wake up bud cos u having a dream.

DeletedUser

i just want to ask nicely one of the admins: pls one of you...enter my account and pls send those d**n noblemans...:lol: