TW Gone Puff

DeletedUser6617

Mar 16,2011 16:43

The Tribal Wars development team now has a blog! Check it out now for news on our upcoming iPhone app and a welcome from the TW product manager.

Hmmm... might be an idea to concentrate on getting TW to actually work before trying something new???
I am paying for prem on 3 worlds, and not 1 of them is working properly :mad:

DeletedUser2918

i dont want free premiu.

in point of fact i really care about the £0.64 or whatever the pro-rata PP amount would be.

I chose to play a browser game primarily because it should be easy to connect to and play in the background of whatever else im doing.... it shouldnt use my bandwidth or RAM/memory up. but the downtime and the bot protection rubbish is now getting beyond a joke.

here's a quote from innogames website:
"In recent years, the high level of player satisfaction and strong long-term motivation provided by the games have resulted in sustainable growth.."

really? i can only assume innogames are playing browser games NOT provided by themselves :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

..and there I was thinking that the army camps had slowed down the UK servers :mad:

DeletedUser

to be honest...i am starting to lose my patience here, and when i go angry...i do very very stupid things...so i am asking the mods to stop me from doing anything bad...:))))

DeletedUser7797

to be honest...i am starting to lose my patience here, and when i go angry...i do very very stupid things...so i am asking the mods to stop me from doing anything bad...:))))

Ok take his shoe laces and belt off him quick
:)

DeletedUser9005

Almost lost a village on W6 as I couldn't snipe.. Whats going on?!

Demanding answer here

DeletedUser6032

I make that over three hours with TW being unusable of all worlds. An explination would be nice and some idea when any problem might be fixed

DeletedUser6617

Nope, not only you. Not able to log on, not a word from the mods, no nothing :icon_sad: I guess they just don't care at all!!

DeletedUser8815

they need to disable the delete account key for at least 24 hours

DeletedUser9031

you would think they had back up plans for such downtime and where is everyone surely someone is running the game cant they at least say what is happening!!!!!!!

DeletedUser6617

I was hoping to get a new village tonight. I wont get it, that is for sure.

DeletedUser9173

i think they have all run away with the prem money and are sitting in the outer hebrides playing medieval reinactments ...

DeletedUser6617

Just a bit disappointed about the fact that not one single tw staff or mod has the guts to answer us and explain what is going on:(