TW Gone Puff

DeletedUser

I was hoping to get a new village tonight. I wont get it, that is for sure.

not only you, lady, not only you *sigh*
Wish my four :nobleman: a nice stay in heaven :icon_cry:

I hope these fags will reset the server to 6pm that afternoon. I don´t want to receive a crappy PA or something like that, I want to get another chance to take my villa tomorrow.

DeletedUser9161

to say a bit disappointed here

but i would hope tw would consider that the settings for all worlds would be put back to earlier in the day before the system crashed otherwise it becomes unfair for players either being nobled or attacked and losing everything when they cant even try to stop incomings due to server down issues

this becomes highly unfair to all players

DeletedUser

found this on the dev servers, guess everyone is busy trying to fix this thats why its gone quiet

"We are fighting against critical server issues at the moment. We are trying to solve them as fast as we can.

You are at the moment unable to reach some start-pages or worlds of our game. We are also not capable of writing any information on the start-pages of these servers right now.

I will keep you informed as we progress."

DeletedUser9173

hmmm - that would be fair drakul - but who knows - they seem to have lost the ability to type ......

DeletedUser

this becomes no only unfair, but a big bul....t also. seems like we are invisible to the staff...no one care about us

DeletedUser

dont surprise me anymore TW is going down down down hill, and as usual the MODS no where to be found lol

WHAT A SHOCK!!

free prem hahahaha wake up bud cos u having a dream.

Just trying to put some ideas into the "powers that be" ... receiving a month free premiums sounds just the thing to keep us all happy

DeletedUser1410

this is crazy
If I had a Car that broke down as much as this I'd change it

Not to TW
What the are you doing?
no one has come on and said anything?
so come on treat us with a little common curtsy and let us know whats going on
I haven't been able to get on at all from when I first posted this and thats on World 5 and 8
Considering I pay for premium on 3 world 4 included I think at least someone could come on and say something, Even if its the usual crap thats put on

DeletedUser6617

Yeah, it look like a major error. Trying to log on to the Norwegian server. Same problem there :(

DeletedUser

acc does not exist

acc does not exist, that is what im getting???

DeletedUser

The only thing that will keep me happy is if Tribal Wars .co.uk offers to refund me for my purchased premium. After all I did spend the money on the good faith that they would indeed provide a service. ... After several months hard slog on UK7 my account is about to get decimated due to their incompetence. They should be thankful all I ask for is my premium refunded, umm I do wonder on the time and expenses that I've lost on this .. ... .... :icon_idea:

Its the year of the protest, I say we protest :lol:

DeletedUser

somebody hacked into ALL their servers?

edit ... .net seems ok (well, could log in if I remembered my password)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12

There are currently around 260 worlds offline. We are working on the problem.

DeletedUser6617

This was on the .net (I think?)

Mar 28,2011 23:10

Please note that the UK version of Tribal Wars is currently offline due to server errors. We are working as hard as possible to rectify the issue.