ui: had enough

DeletedUser

who is backing out i am primed and ready
this is what i play for the endgame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I may add that the declaration from The Nephilim is an independant decision under extreme provocation from our ex-friends in SPQR.

I am afraid that SPQR have angered too many tribes and all have decided enough is enough.

Let the games begin

As I said let the games begin, NEPH and ui were to declare together my friend. However Ui went early that is all.

You obviously have no grasp on world politics if you knew nothing about our alliance

A contradiction me thinks :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not really we had individual reasons for a declaration, however on communication we intended to coordinate them. Only ui went early, I think that was made clear enough. However, I apoogise if this caused confusion.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the explanation I think I get it now, you independently decided to declare together.

A contradiction me thinks :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Pointing out your contradiction is not a political statement from egg!

You obviously have no grasp on world politics if you knew nothing about our alliance

thought you would have know from your implied grasp of the political world :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Again this was no posted to you, however, you are, apparently representing your tribe here, or are giving the impression of that.

You still have not answered the question, have you?

Bottom line here is that SPQR were pushing NEPH and ui over the edge, we talked and decided that working together was good for both tribes. As all friends of SPQR think this is soooooooooooooooooooo bad lol.

Well from the point of view of both NEPH (and no doubt ui too) we don't care.

What will come, will come. The winners will be more powerful and the losers wil not be here.

Simple as. Diferent people will have diferent opinions as to who that will be.

DeletedUser

Again this was no posted to you, however, you are, apparently representing your tribe here, or are giving the impression of that.

You still have not answered the question, have you?

How does pointing out your contradiction imply that I am representing my tribe's political opinion?

I believe I did answer your assumption in my previous reply :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser6920

SPQR wipe the floor with them boyss ;)

And i wub you rules ;) ahaaa lol

DeletedUser

same war isnt it ?

lets hope the coordination is better in battle than in declaration :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

same war isnt it ?

lets hope the coordination is better in battle than in declaration :icon_biggrin:

We all know the only reason that EGG is remaining neutral is because they are scared of BOXXY, so lets drop the smartass remarks,k?

DeletedUser

So, I saw a uninformed poster like this one earlier and let it go. I guess I need to set the record straight on this issue because ignorance seems to be running amuck on this thread. For the last time:

1) SPQR asked *TFT* to join them in attacking ui: (FAILED ATTEMPT)

2) SPQR asked AOTS-N to join them in attacking ui: (FAILED ATTEMPT)

3) SPQR asked Gack! to join them in attacking ui: (Yet to be seen)

4) SPQR asked Boxxy to join them in attacking ui: (Boxxy made their own decision)

Now, ui: did ask two tribes to stay out of it. They have made their own decisions. Before you write another dumb post.....get your facts straight! I challenge any tribal Duke to use their real in game name and prove that ui: is trying to solicit help. So shut your pie hole until you can prove your assertions.

Rogue Nation out....
(Not hiding from my in game name)

Hey Rogue,I know you're a serious guy, and I didn't excepted from you to say something like this, especially that we (SPQR) have talked TFT into attacking you (UI). I think the ex-members of TFT you have in tribe told you the facts wrong. And now cmon, you bring in discussion a tribe that has 400k points, even if you'd give them gold I don't know what difference they can make ( I don't want to insult you guys, but it's what it is) .
Now I am not 100% about the rest since I have quit this world atm, but I'll talk with the guys and see how things are. I lonly logged in just to tell you this, I know SPQR's history better than anyone and believe me, you are wrong!

That's it :icon_biggrin: have a nice day!

DeletedUser

We all know the only reason that EGG is remaining neutral is because they are scared of BOXXY, so lets drop the smartass remarks,k?

Sorry i forgot you where in Egg, we all have brown underwear because we are that scared :icon_redface:
maybe make remarks that you actually have any idea about :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Whats BOXXY got to do with anything?

I feel that SPQR have shown group brilliance, better than any other tribe in this world.

Where as other tribes have shown indiviudal brilliance.

It will be a long tough fight to actaully rim SPQR. But from SPQR's side that is not an option.

But, if Ui: and NEPH are serious about rimming most players in SPQR they should be no compromise.

(I'm contradictiing myself dont flame, just got some Hitler speech stuck in my head - SCARY)

Anyways, I think we will end with a NAP. They will be little movements and lots of attacks but no actuall force. (if all players are actaully active)

DeletedUser

if this war gets to big then it'll divide the war into two factions fighting for control which i hope whats going to happen we've already picked a side :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

if this war gets to big then it'll divide the war into two factions fighting for control which i hope whats going to happen we've already picked a side :icon_evil:

Sorry Pirate but I do not really think your tribe makes a massive difference