ui: had enough

DeletedUser

this war if followed thru has the prospects of being an epic, top 5 tribes battling eachother and then we have the allies of each tribe to consider too, this will be good to see

DeletedUser

Anyways, I think we will end with a NAP. They will be little movements and lots of attacks but no actuall force. (if all players are actaully active)

Yes, the war has been slow. It will take about a week for it to pick up momentum(when people start running out of support).
Here are the stats for the first few days though!

Side 1:
Tribes: ui:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPQR
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48,183
Side 2: 10,359
Difference: 37,824

image.php

DeletedUser

Whats BOXXY got to do with anything?

I feel that SPQR have shown group brilliance, better than any other tribe in this world.

Where as other tribes have shown indiviudal brilliance.

It will be a long tough fight to actaully rim SPQR. But from SPQR's side that is not an option.

But, if Ui: and NEPH are serious about rimming most players in SPQR they should be no compromise.

(I'm contradictiing myself dont flame, just got some Hitler speech stuck in my head - SCARY)

Anyways, I think we will end with a NAP. They will be little movements and lots of attacks but no actuall force. (if all players are actaully active)

I feel that SPQR have shown group brilliance

They have indeed and they are indeed 1 of the best tribes in this world

better than any other tribe in this world.

Well... thats take it too far, its too earlly to say this tribe is better than any other

It will be a long tough fight to actaully rim SPQR. But from SPQR's side that is not an option.

A War of this magnitude its not to rim players let alone all their players, you should know better thatn that

But, if Ui: and NEPH are serious about rimming most players in SPQR they should be no compromise.

Theres no intentions of riming players here as I said above

Anyways, I think we will end with a NAP.

You must know something I dont

They will be little movements and lots of attacks but no actuall force. (if all players are actaully active)

You coulnt be more right, atleast from ui: side, SPQR however seamed to have stopped nobling all together as I had expected and they are concentrating on the war, well done SPQR, I expected no less from you guys

DeletedUser

I think you will find that TFT members are split mainly between ui and NRPH, although Astute may accuse me of slander for this comment. (and yes Astute I am prepared to produce evidence of your limited grasp on realiity,THIS IS A GAME)

The split of TFT, FFL explains the affinity between ui and NEPH.

I do ofcourse expect a flame fest of I wub you at the orders of Astute (again I will post evidence if you wish Astute)

Oh, and I look forward to your court summonds lol

DeletedUser

Yes Bdoul, but it seems you forgot who asked us to attack, and we told you that there will be few players who might be able to join you guys there, due to our conflicts with MH, and we again told you that support is what we can do for now (then) and we kept our word and supported you guys.

So remember what you did in the past and then talk, it's not that I came back to take my tribe's side, but I feel offended when you use these lies, better be honest, no one will get upset and if he does...who cares?

DeletedUser5528

I know this has nout to do with me but I would like to make a suggestion if I may. Why don't you all concentrate future posts on the enjoyment aspect of what is and what is to become. Friendly banter and the like. For some even story writing in chapters (lightyjo) and so on works well and is a nice read for the rest of us.

or just tell me to butt out :icon_rolleyes:

I just think it makes wars more fun. Big wars anyway.

DeletedUser4961

I know this has nout to do with me but I would like to make a suggestion if I may. Why don't you all concentrate future posts on the enjoyment aspect of what is and what is to become. Friendly banter and the like. For some even story writing in chapters (lightyjo) and so on works well and is a nice read for the rest of us.

or just tell me to butt out :icon_rolleyes:

I just think it makes wars more fun. Big wars anyway.

You know something...your right :D lol

Does it matter how we got here. We are here...lol...at war. I for one will enjoy the moment as these wars seem to pass all too soon. I can't believe I was sucked in to defending my position. Who cares what I think anyway...I am just another noob engaging in noobery. :lol:

DeletedUser

Hope you guys dont think we are mocking SPQR, on the contrary, they have behaved like true TW warrior up to now, just thought I would make things a bit funnyer as many seam to take this a way too serious:

newspaperj.jpg

DeletedUser

SPQR however seamed to have stopped nobling all together as I had expected and they are concentrating on the war, well done SPQR, I expected no less from you guys

SPQR stopped nobling altogether, to be frank it is not a suprise as if they would noble it would cause a war. So, techically they should be focusing on war.

But, to be honest I'm on the borderline and think after a crossover of maybe 75-100 villages, everyone will be tired and I think a NAP will be signed between the party which are more lazy out of (Ui: and Neph) the reason for this as it will be hard to penetrate SPQR as they have basically all of K45 and very close villages.

DeletedUser6530

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 118
Side 2: 27
Difference: 91

image.php

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 2
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 917,051
Side 2: 147,882
Difference: 769,169

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 121,112
Side 2: 20,085
Difference: 101,027

image.php

:icon_razz: We are slowly getting through you guys. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes Bdoul, but it seems you forgot who asked us to attack, and we told you that there will be few players who might be able to join you guys there, due to our conflicts with MH, and we again told you that support is what we can do for now (then) and we kept our word and supported you guys.

So remember what you did in the past and then talk, it's not that I came back to take my tribe's side, but I feel offended when you use these lies, better be honest, no one will get upset and if he does...who cares?

Sorry only one member help me with only one full def which arrive too late.
ALtought 3 or 4 guys wanted to fiht ui:...

DeletedUser6530

hard to penetrate SPQR as they have basically all of K45 and very close villages.

I doubt it.

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 30
Difference: 28

C'mon SPQR. Thought you guys had proven to have the best teamwork on the world (or so the people say)!

DeletedUser

As much as i think the newspaper thing is good might not want to include the "Rogue is offering PP for info" bit out of it ;)

DeletedUser

I wonder what else are you guys gona moan about next.

My apolagies guys, no theres no PP for info, the same way there was no researches for info etc etc, everything else it is true and yes includes lolahendrix mail and yes I kept the mail just in case someone moans about it too.

Now can we take this less seriously and stop moaning at everything ui: posts?