.uk Team (sign up)

DeletedUser11069

I'm joining the bet aswell, 300 PP that King Kevin becomes a top player.

Keeping up to the new raise, brohugz?

DeletedUser

This is the best thing that could have happened to .UK speed in long time.

Praise be to Kevin, long may he reign.

DeletedUser

Yeah, glad we have someone that's not deluded in charge for once aha xD

Dark

kevinmak

Reaction score
Hello all!

Firstly - thank you for the votes and nominating me, I hope to do it justice for our server which deserves to be the best out there.

I know several of you have expressed reservations about me leading because of my playing ability, but I will put all my efforts into vastly improving my performances over the coming weeks. The main crux is to beat is my inherent laziness, and then perfect the other tactics required.

Something I feel I will bring to the Team is leadership ability - communication, co-ordination and diplomacy skills. I will work with Gaz or whichever Mod to get some nice match-ups for us, whether they be internal practice sessions, friendly inter-server one-off matches and the international tournaments. I'll be in contact with as many leaders & admins from other servers as possible.

What we need to get straight from the start is teamwork! So please, please keep the abuse to your team-mates to a banter level, and not vitriolic ranting. I may well look at a Code of Conduct and repeated infractions will see a player kicked from the team.... remember that word please 'team' :icon_wink:

The UK Team is open to any UK server players who express an interest. However, there will be a core-team of the most proficient players who will be in the line-up as priority & availability. We have enough interested players to surely commit a full team of 10 for whatever round is on.

Many of you have my Skype, if not please ensure you add me: kevin.mccoombe

I welcome all feedback and advice.... there are plans afoot, watch this space!!

TeamUKlogocolour.jpg

kevinmak

Reaction score
I have this list of players at the mo:

.speedbarbaar
.uk Pro
Abdil
Annihilated
Blue
Bro Hugz
Bud S
Cammy
Captain DD
Cheaterkadze
CTL ALT ELITE
Dan x3
Dark Fantasy
Daser
Erich Hartmann
Grimlock
Hasan
iBradz
Incoming Impact
Kevinmak
Lionheart123
littleDrew
Lukas97
Necromonger
-Obsession
Pearcey92
Potato will Potate
PureEnhanced
Ra-one
Resuming Windows
Siler
Someone noob?
Spongebob Hemp Pants
Theamk
Universal Technocrat
Veemon661
Wid7

Last edited:

DeletedUser12564

Kev, do you have to play every fixture because you're captain?

edit: maybe Kev should pick a vice for when he can't play but the team needs coordinating ?

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
I would remove 13 players from the above list + would it even be possible for everyone to get a chance to play?

kevinmak

Reaction score
Kev, do you have to play every fixture because you're captain?

edit: maybe Kev should pick a vice for when he can't play but the team needs coordinating ?

I don't intend to play myself in rounds if there are 10 better players available to play that round

DeletedUser10790

I would suggest, in your mind (privately) at least, you get some sort of a ranking system going here. You want to have an understanding of your best team, unfortunately this could take time looking at round wins etc-but i guess that comes with the territory of leading,

blue