.uk Team (sign up)

DeletedUser12407

true what double d said

vendetta big boss without knowing him

DeletedUser8097

Well hello there.
I just thought there are 2 things that a fine, young team like UK should know about Tournaments, teams, behaviour and admins.

1. One does never show disrespect towards the team admin.

[5/27/2015 12:24:10 AM] IncomingImpact / Samuel: Gaz if you don't like it leave

Seriously?
Your admin is that very person that will interract with other server admins.
He is the one that will talk about setting up friendly rounds, PP sharing and rules.
On every single server out there - whether .RO, .RU, .NL or .GR to say the least - nobody dares to show even the slightest form of disrespect or to talk cheap to the admin. ESPECIALLY in public. Bear this in mind.

2. One does not threaten his team that he shall take his toys and leave the team.

[5/27/2015 12:19:43 AM] Matt.: Like I said, I'll give you the chance to prove me wrong
[5/27/2015 12:19:49 AM] Matt.: but if you don't SLAP! will leave.

[5/27/2015 12:28:18 AM] Matt.: Thing you should bare in mind with SLAP! is, we don't split. You won't find half of us playing here and the other half elsewhere
[5/27/2015 12:28:21 AM] Matt.: We'll move as a team

[5/27/2015 12:30:55 AM] Matt.: aye our love for the uk server is what's keeping us here
[5/27/2015 12:31:01 AM] Matt.: but tis hanging by a thread

[5/27/2015 12:16:39 AM] Matt.: I said I'd give you a chance. But if the .uk team ends up being SLAP! in all but name we would leave

[5/27/2015 12:23:12 AM] Matt.: Well we're not leaving just yet
[5/27/2015 12:23:13 AM] Matt.: :D

This must be the joke of the year.
For the past 5 days all I have heard about is SLAP will leave, SLAP will leave, SLAP will leave.
Seriously, there is no other player in this game as frustrated as Matt. Take a chill pill and relax my friend.

But let us take into account the worst scenario, where Matt actually will take his backpack and leave. And force the rest of SLAP to leave with him. To make it more of a challenge for Matt, if he decides to leave, I will compensate the so called "loss" by playing for the UK team.

So let us see what would the UK Team look like then.

Part 1. The A-TEAM in no particular order
1. Kevin as captain, taught to play well (in any other scenario goes to substitutes)
2. Veemon as captain taking charge of the team in turns with kevin
3. Captain DD / Dorin as deputy sherriff
4. Obsession
5. Lionheart123
6. Someone noob?
7. Abdilahia
8. Speedbarbaar
9. Littledrew. YES! Littledrew!
10. Adrian D, as the most ordinary player, following orders.
11. Dark Fantasy
12. ramesh / Ra-one
13. Brett / Pure Enhanced
14. Dan x3
15. Annihilated

Part 2. Substitutes for the A-TEAM in case some of them may not be able to show up.

16. Bud S
17. Theamk
18. Sponge Bob Hemp Pants / Luke
19. Potato will potate - needs improvement
20. iBradz
21. CTR ALT ELITE
22. Universal Technocrat
23. Pearcey - unknown status
24. Lukas - unknown status
25. Blue - unknown status
26. Cheaterkadze - needs improvement
27. Erich - needs improvement
28. wid7 - unknown status

Part 3: The team black list: Those who threaten with leaving, misbehave and disrespect the Team admin:

1. Incoming Impact
2. .uk pro / Matt

Part 4: Those who MIGHT follow Matt when leaving.

Some of them are decent players, I have no trouble in admitting that.
I am sure some of them are worth of being placed on the A-Team of UK.
But if UK is to hang by a thread thinking Matt may betray it in the very last minute or endlessly threaten the team with leaving - no worries. They can deal with it. These are the players that may sabotage it and are to be considered excluded in the worst scenario.

1. Daser - worthy of being on the A-Team
2. Patris Mortem - worthy of being on the A-Team
3. Resuming Windows - worthy of being on the A-Team
4. Bro Hugz (rarely-to-never playing)
5. Siler (rarely-to-never playing)
6. Hasan (rarely-to-never playing)
7. Cammmy (rarely-to-never playing)
8. Grimlock (rarely-to-never playing but would be worthy of being on the A-Team)

CONCLUSION? Matty your threats of leaving the team are hilarious as Hell.
The team has 20 solid players even if you pack your bags and hit the road.
As you see, UK without you would be doing pretty well, while you would be a nobody without this team.
So it's not the UK team needing you. It's YOU that needs to be on the UK team.
And even if you do leave, allow me to have my doubts when it comes to the rest of SLAP in choosing between you and what "UK" means for them.

Quit threatening and start respecting those who you may end up playing together with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Matt Matt Matt SLAP SLAP SLAP

640px-Squidward_Meme_-_Nobody_Cares.png

DeletedUser

I'll see who else i can fish outta skype too. Gareth might be around to play. Shall have a ganderoooony.

You guys don't have to speak. Just play. Me and Dorin will carry (cool)

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
Well hello there.
I just thought there are 2 things that a fine, young team like UK should know about Tournaments, teams, behaviour and admins.

1. One does never show disrespect towards the team admin.

Seriously?
Your admin is that very person that will interract with other server admins.
He is the one that will talk about setting up friendly rounds, PP sharing and rules.
On every single server out there - whether .RO, .RU, .NL or .GR to say the least - nobody dares to show even the slightest form of disrespect or to talk cheap to the admin. ESPECIALLY in public. Bear this in mind.

2. One does not threaten his team that he shall take his toys and leave the team.

This must be the joke of the year.
For the past 5 days all I have heard about is SLAP will leave, SLAP will leave, SLAP will leave.
Seriously, there is no other player in this game as frustrated as Matt. Take a chill pill and relax my friend.

But let us take into account the worst scenario, where Matt actually will take his backpack and leave. And force the rest of SLAP to leave with him. To make it more of a challenge for Matt, if he decides to leave, I will compensate the so called "loss" by playing for the UK team.

So let us see what would the UK Team look like then.

Part 1. The A-TEAM in no particular order
1. Kevin as captain, taught to play well (in any other scenario goes to substitutes)
2. Veemon as captain taking charge of the team in turns with kevin
3. Captain DD / Dorin as deputy sherriff
4. Obsession
5. Lionheart123
6. Someone noob?
7. Abdilahia
8. Speedbarbaar
9. Littledrew. YES! Littledrew!
10. Adrian D, as the most ordinary player, following orders.
11. Dark Fantasy
12. ramesh / Ra-one
13. Brett / Pure Enhanced
14. Dan x3
15. Annihilated

Part 2. Substitutes for the A-TEAM in case some of them may not be able to show up.

16. Bud S
17. Theamk
18. Sponge Bob Hemp Pants / Luke
19. Potato will potate - needs improvement
20. iBradz
21. CTR ALT ELITE
22. Universal Technocrat
23. Pearcey - unknown status
24. Lukas - unknown status
25. Blue - unknown status
26. Cheaterkadze - needs improvement
27. Erich - needs improvement
28. wid7 - unknown status

Part 3: The team black list: Those who threaten with leaving, misbehave and disrespect the Team admin:

1. Incoming Impact
2. .uk pro / Matt

Part 4: Those who MIGHT follow Matt when leaving.

Some of them are decent players, I have no trouble in admitting that.
I am sure some of them are worth of being placed on the A-Team of UK.
But if UK is to hang by a thread thinking Matt may betray it in the very last minute or endlessly threaten the team with leaving - no worries. They can deal with it. These are the players that may sabotage it and are to be considered excluded in the worst scenario.

1. Daser - worthy of being on the A-Team
2. Patris Mortem - worthy of being on the A-Team
3. Resuming Windows - worthy of being on the A-Team
4. Bro Hugz (rarely-to-never playing)
5. Siler (rarely-to-never playing)
6. Hasan (rarely-to-never playing)
7. Cammmy (rarely-to-never playing)
8. Grimlock (rarely-to-never playing but would be worthy of being on the A-Team)

CONCLUSION? Matty your threats of leaving the team are hilarious as Hell.
The team has 20 solid players even if you pack your bags and hit the road.
As you see, UK without you would be doing pretty well, while you would be a nobody without this team.
So it's not the UK team needing you. It's YOU that needs to be on the UK team.
And even if you do leave, allow me to have my doubts when it comes to the rest of SLAP in choosing between you and what "UK" means for them.

Quit threatening and start respecting those who you may end up playing together with.

TLTR: MEMEME I NEED ATTENTION BZZ BZZ, SLAP! WILL SABOTAGE THE TEAM BZZ BZZ

now that u got your daily dose of attention buzz off

DeletedUser

In all fairness everything he said was bang on 100% true. .UK has bundles of talent even without SLAP! (who would only contribute 4 maybe 5 actual active players) so threatening to leave won't really get you anywhere.
Just looking forward to playing alongside some of you guys for a change, don't think we need to be throwing toys out of the pram over a fairly won leadership vote.

DeletedUser

His post is intended to fracture the .uk team. Congratulations for taking the bait with that post.

DeletedUser

Dont_Care.gif

Don't think losing 4 stroppy players constitutes 'fracturing' the .UK team. Especially when you consider you were threatening to leave of your own accord, so don't act like Adrian is at fault here for pointing that out.

You're the one 'fracturing'.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8097

His post is intended to fracture the .uk team. Congratulations for taking the bait with that post.

4 simple facts:

1. My post will strengthen the team like never before. The team will understand that its strength does not stand in 2 disillusioned players.

2. You will no longer threaten to leave. Not because you care about UK team, we all know you only care about your own image. It's been proven by your threats to leave the team and everyone can see that. You will never leave it because you are afraid I would join it and succeed (as I always do) where you have constantly failed.

3. I actually don't want you to leave the team. I can publicly state that you would be an asset for the UK team. Yes. You've read it right. But you gotta learn your place. And be respectful towards the rest of this community.

4. Assuming the worst-case scenario, where you leave and all SLAP follows you, allow us all to have our doubts regarding it all, as I will mention this simple fact: When the big day comes, players like Patris Mortem, Resuming Windows and Grimlock will come back and give their best in the name of UK. Regardless of your dictatorial orders.

Night all.

DeletedUser

Dont_Care.gif

Don't think losing 4 stroppy players constitutes 'fracturing' the .UK team. Especially when you consider you were threatening to leave of your own accord, so don't act like Adrian is at fault here for pointing that out.

You're the one 'fracturing'.
I'm glad that you realised something, Sansa :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser10790

Also to pull you up on my unknown status, I won rounds for the old UKSC and the current SLAP Adrian

blue

DeletedUser

Right. Lets stick to the topic at hand. This is a UK team and if you've commented, 'Sign me up' without understanding there's a real possibility you'll be playing with people you may not particularly like then, frankly, you're moronic. You all signed up. Kevin was nominated leader so it's his choice who stays and who go's. People that throw their dummies out and leave should be banned from signing up to future tornies.

Enough of your gifs.

I have spoken, you will obey.

kHcMkGF.gif

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
1.Matt
2.Daser
3.Resuming Windows
4.Patris
5.Grimlock
6.LittleDrew
7.Veemon
8.Double D
9.knall
10.Bro Hugz

Would be my priority 10 players.(may have forgotten someone)