.uk Team (sign up)

-Bro HugZ

Reaction score
To be honest, This is for the International Tournament and this is The United Kingdom speed, Therfore only British players should be allowed to play Since it states UK TEAM <<<

Other players applying for the UK who are from a Different country should play for There's!

Their server *

Last edited:

DeletedUser11426

Nah. anyone that's a known quantity on the uk server should be allowed to play.

DeletedUser12707

To be honest, This is for the International Tournament and this is The United Kingdom speed, Therfore only British players should be allowed to play Since it states UK TEAM <<<

Other players applying for the UK who are from a Different country should play for There's!

But .net died :/ What do I do? </3

DeletedUser12407

yo wannabes where are the opponents who will lose easy going vs kevin and wannabe

kevinmak

Reaction score
Pending confirmation of a team line-up from .nl, the following fixture is on the cards:

Sunday 21 June 12:00 - 14:00hrs UK server time
300 speed, level 6 mines, 10 barbs per player
10v10 UK Team v Dutch Team

The following players are still team listed. If you would like to play and can confirm availability for above date & time, please private message me. 10 players will be chosen to play from those declaring availability.

The round is password protected and I will pass relevant details closer to kick-off.

.speedbarbaar
.uk Pro
Annihilated
Blue
Bro Hugz
Bud S
Cammy
Captain DD
Cheaterkadze
CTL ALT ELITE
Dan x3
Dark Fantasy
Daser
Erich Hartmann
Grimlock
Hasan
iBradz
Incoming Impact
Kevinmak
Lionheart123
littleDrew
Lukas97
Necromonger
-Obsession
Pearcey92
Ra-one
Resuming Windows
Siler
Someone noob?
Spongebob Hemp Pants
Theamk
Universal Technocrat
Veemon661
Wid7

Speak to me in the Skype room if you have any questions or queries.

Cheers

Last edited:

DeletedUser11426

Turn up - Get to 2k points and it's finished. Hoping future practices will be longer otherwise there won't be much point.

kevinmak

Reaction score
As many of you know already, I have vacated the Captaincy role. I have nominated John (aka Necromonger & Patris Mortem) to be my successor. Wish him luck and get behind him as a team please.

Captain-Britain-Logo.png

If you have any questions, Skype me.

Regards, Kev