.uk Team (sign up)

DeletedUser12407

IDIOTS PATRIS IS DOING A GOOD JOB

when you see wannabe obsession cant agree on something the opponent made the best thing he could!

if you want that idiots and or noobs like fidel or muffinman play then turlte away to somewhere else and stop spamming in our forum wannabes

ITS NOT ABOUT THE EXPERIENCE BUT YOU CAN BE A GOOD PLAYER OR A NOOB - AND WHAT I CAN SEE ALL IDIOTS WHO ARE NOT IN THE TEAM ARE COMPLETLY NOOBS

DeletedUser8097

While it could have been worse for the team (take the .uk pro failure for example), allow me to explain why Patrick will be biased when picking the team:

Here's Patrick's attempt to show that he is impartial while making a list of the team in alphabetical order:

.uk Pro
Bro Hugz
Captain DD
Dark Fantasy
Daser
Grimlock
Incoming Impact
Kevinmak
Lionheart123
littleDrew
Necromonger
-Obsession
Resuming Windows
Someone noob?
Veemon661
Abdil
Amateurhour

Can someone explain this alphabetical order to me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser12407

and seriously if someone will continue to discuss with fidel about skilled players or not you should better visit many doctors

DeletedUser13121

I don't think there is a need to register twice?
If player shows interest in the first list, I would suggest you add the same people to the 2nd list as well, unless said otherwise

DeletedUser

I don't think there is a need to register twice?
If player shows interest in the first list, I would suggest you add the same people to the 2nd list as well, unless said otherwise

Dude they are idiots ..you have to register 5 times to get in

DeletedUser

While it could have been worse for the team (take the .uk pro failure for example), allow me to explain why Patrick will be biased when picking the team:

Here's Patrick's attempt to show that he is impartial while making a list of the team in alphabetical order:

Can someone explain this alphabetical order to me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pat is double idiot .. and so are the captains ... They will put all slap players who are almost dead with their accounrs

Brian the Messiah

Reaction score

If you had quoted the whole of the original post, you wouldn't have missed out the first part which read
"These players are prioritized according to availability of each round:

DeletedUser10769

The UK Team is open to any UK server players who express an interest. However, there will be a core-team of the most proficient players who will be in the line-up as priority & availability. We have enough interested players to surely commit a full team of 10 for whatever round is on.

I find it funny that no-one made a fuss about this earlier when Kev posted this however when Patris basically says the same thing people start to jump down his throat.

From what I can see some people are making drama just to cause problems. If people are not willing to put their differences aside then you know where the door is. I will even open the door for you.

Those who did not make the prioritised players list should be motivated to improve rather than complaining that Patris is not settling for anything other than the best players playing if they are available for the competitive matches.

Now let's go and win the tournament

Patris Mortem

Reaction score

I'd appreciate if you'd not comment on things that didn't concern you. You are part of .RO team what makes you think you have the right to come here and criticize?

Some ++ for Olli :)

DeletedUser11426

I find it funny that no-one made a fuss about this earlier when Kev posted this however when Patris basically says the same thing people start to jump down his throat.

From what I can see some people are making drama just to cause problems. If people are not willing to put their differences aside then you know where the door is. I will even open the door for you.

Those who did not make the prioritised players list should be motivated to improve rather than complaining that Patris is not settling for anything other than the best players playing if they are available for the competitive matches.

Now let's go and win the tournament

I dropped this yesterday. Will you please stop trying to bring this back up. I couldn't care less anymore. It's like trying to get blood from a stone... Or a literate sentence from Someone Noob.

DeletedUser10769

I dropped this yesterday. Will you please stop trying to bring this back up. I couldn't care less anymore. It's like trying to get blood from a stone... Or a literate sentence from Someone Noob.

I know you did. Aimed mostly at others

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Tribe has officially been formed.

What you need to know:

Captain:

Necromonger

Team Admins:

Brian The Messiah
Kevinmak
Double D

Current members: