.uk Team (sign up)

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
No need for protest either, I intend to be fair as possible.
Dont freak out because I am in SLAP! most of you know me personally. Im not that bad really.
:icon_redface:

Besides that, main priority is to actually win the tournament and ill do whatever has to be done to make that true. Including having a realistic look at the team to sort the wheat from the chaff, the best players will be considered and prioritized first.
Others will be part of the reserve team which will no doubt be of use when the time comes.

Thnks :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser11069

Will you kick out everyone or only those who aren't in SLAP? #mattstyle

DeletedUser12407

I GO OUT I CANT ACCEPT THAT THOSE IDIOTS LEAD US

hate you kevin
hate slap idiots even more
hate patris mortem because he offered to accept captaincy
hate the man who posted above
hate you all
dont hate double d
still hate kevinmak, WHY ALL KEVINS HAVE TO BE SO IDIOTIC

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
These players are prioritized according to availability of each round:

.uk Pro
Bro Hugz
Captain DD
Dark Fantasy
Daser
Grimlock
Incoming Impact
Kevinmak
Lionheart123
littleDrew
Necromonger
-Obsession
Resuming Windows
Someone noob?
Veemon661
Abdil
Amateurhour

(This will of course, be refined)

Reserves:

Mail me if you are interested.

Sunday Round:

Mail me if you can play. (Given the position today, so obviously I dont have this sussed already, although it will be sorted.)

2 advisors needed, one will be SLAP! the other an "outsider" so decision making isn't insinuated as biased.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11426

I understand the intention to win but we can find some sort of balance between allowing everyone to get a fair chance to play and winning. We've got tens of capable players to carry a team and kicking everybody that isn't as experienced as others isn't fair. I won't be playing for the team.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Sorry but that is not how championships work.

As said before, I wont be able to please everybody. (Fully expected)

DeletedUser11426

Well you were put there by Kev not voted in. I genuinely felt this team would be good for bringing the community together but as usual it's ruined by selfishness. Such is the modern world.

What a waste.

DeletedUser8412

It was either patris what chosen by Kevin, or matt was made captain as he had 2nd most votes. There is no point having players in the team that arent good enough and are going to put us at a disadvantage.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
Well you were put there by Kev not voted in. I genuinely felt this team would be good for bringing the community together but as usual it's ruined by selfishness. Such is the modern world.

What a waste.

"bringing the community together"

.. You talk all this talk, but it is completely irrelevant. What has bringing the community together got to do with anything? And why do you care about such things?

Do you think .Ro, .Ru, .Fr will be sacrificing their best players so they can "all get a go"?
No, they wont.

Your merely complaining for the sake of it and it is totally uncalled for, nor constructive in any way. If you have decided to leave the team please keep your opinions to yourself. I do not need to be leading a demoralized team because you have thrown your toys out of the pram.

Last edited:

DeletedUser11426

Do you think .Ro, .Ru, .Fr will be sacrificing their best players so they can "all get a go"?
No, they wont.

Who said anything about sacrificing our best? You don't need a full team to carry.. It's rather simple with 6-8 members carrying people that have genuinely shown interest.

DeletedUser

No, they wont.

You cant always have a team that always has the 'best' in it because that isn't fair.
The best only became the best because they were given chances, how else do you expect players to improve?
One of reasons why I wanted to improve was because I wanted to be in a team, but the team against .ru wasn't really what I wanted because it was all slap players. I wanted to play for the UK team that has a mix of UK players. But from what I see, it's just like the team that played against the .ru team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We'll let everyone have a chance to prove their worth.

Hahahahaha this should be interesting :lol:

Now, I thought this would be worth pointing out:

0InO1iW.png

Blue means players that barely play but still play.
Red is players that play almost every day.
Green is players that play from time to time.

DeletedUser11426

I've said this before. Daily activity doesn't mean anything. Rounds are scheduled in advance and dates given to make themselves available. It's not a case of logging in to see a round made, everything is planned in advance.

DeletedUser

I've said this before. Daily activity doesn't mean anything. Rounds are scheduled in advance and dates given to make themselves available. It's not a case of logging in to see a round made, everything is planned in advance.

But I am more likely than anyone on this server to stick around because you all have jobs and school and stuff. I do nothing but play TW (and read german history). I can choose what I do, some of you will have things popping up unexpected but I wont. So in a way, I'm the best :lol:.

Jk

DeletedUser13448

I do agree that sometimes the less experienced should be allowed to play, but we should not forget that Patris is not here to make you happy:p He is here to help the UK team win. You could obv advise him but he gets to make the final decision.