.uk Team (sign up)

DeletedUser8097

8/10 SLAP players. Isn't THIS a surprise :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

So it turns out you DO have 8 players ready for a match, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser12407

too many wannabes in that list + without the real boss no chance for even a flowerpot

fidel
muffinman
camelman
lowy
fidel the fearless
harlequin
wid7
bruderuwe
erich hartmann
speed low

big boss olli
adrian
dorin
bro hugz
veemon
matt
daser
grimlock
other slap idiots are gay and wannabes or dont know them
abdil with good net only ofc
maybe there is another more or less good slap wannabe like resuming windows, and who is patris mortem l0l
lionheart wannabe

DONT HAVE FORGOTTEN ANYONE BECAUSE IM THE BOSS

DeletedUser8097

With no disrespect for Bro Hugz, he is a rather decent PERSON when comparing to other SLAP scum, and that counts A LOT for me (could get a whole lot more decent though) - I saw him on both Patrick's list and someone noob's list - in my opinion he would perhaps need to go through some try outs, to say the least. Or should play a round or 2 for the record of playing.

Patris Mortem

Reaction score
:lol:

Captain of fly's just

In all seriousness, trying to exclude the highest winning speed tribe of all time and UK is just pathetic especially when he has no right to play for the team as he has always played for .ro

DeletedUser

To be honest, This is for the International Tournament and this is The United Kingdom speed, Therfore only British players should be allowed to play Since it states UK TEAM <<<

Other players applying for the UK who are from a Different country should play for There's!