20.-iSpy
21.--DsT-
=fail

How are you? In what tribe?

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
2.-NiBBLE
7.-N1BBLE

Only thing worth mentioning at this ridiculasly early stage is how amussing it is that a tribe run by one of the worse TW players and recently voted player most likely to screw his own tribe to save his own neck has managed to mass recurit enough fools to have not only one tribe but two in the top 10...
Being considered one of the worse TW players I know what I'm talking about...

DeletedUser9992

I am in START.
Why?
You want attack me?:p

Why i said fail?
This very early start to make family/academy.

DeletedUser

Analyzing the top 21 already has absolutely no point.
You can't judge on merit yet so what's the use? Most of these tribes won't last too long as it is.

DeletedUser9992

I see 10 apoc family in w58 and now here again .:(

Why every world i meet mass family?:(

DeletedUser10027

I know in pk.net world 5 there's also a START tribe in k43...
If my memory serves me right...
Is it the same with this one?

And...yes...having an academy doesn't have much meaning in this world
Coz...there's a non outside support settings...

Yet...In my opinion...having an academy somewhat like soothing the heart...
Correct me if I'm wrong

DeletedUser

This is the TOP 21, ¿How do you expect?

1.-JAD
2.-NiBBLE
3.-~G*K~
4.-Select
5.-WoW10
6.-SvS
7.-N1BBLE
8.-CoDeD
9.-HD
10.-START
11.-CAOS
12.-SAXANG
13.-T4H-W
14.-T4H
15.-INNOV
16.-PHX
17.-NoName
18.-R.I.P
19.-..0..
20.-iSpy
21.--DsT-

I'll be updating the list every day

Within a few days we can see that tribes dominate the world :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

pointless as previously stated in this thread also. as i stated in another thread similar to this give it a week or two before any opinions are to be as for family tribes i believe there is several out there at this moment in time.

so overall pointless thread until the world settles down

DeletedUser

Within a few days we can see that tribes dominate the world :icon_cool:

Tribes dominating in a game called TribalWars? Who'd have thought that would happen? :icon_confused:

I find it quite amusing that OP has made this the top 21 instead of 20 just to include his own tribe in the discussion as if people will actually have good things to say about it.

DeletedUser

Tribes dominating in a game called TribalWars? Who'd have thought that would happen? :icon_confused:

I find it quite amusing that OP has made this the top 21 instead of 20 just to include his own tribe in the discussion as if people will actually have good things to say about it.

i believe those that are bold are a family tribe as ingame they all have each other in their tribal description? so yet another family to add to the list?

DeletedUser9992

pointless as previously stated in this thread also. as i stated in another thread similar to this give it a week or two before any opinions are to be as for family tribes i believe there is several out there at this moment in time.

so overall pointless thread until the world settles down

Start game like it

DeletedUser

i believe those that are bold are a family tribe as ingame they all have each other in their tribal description? so yet another family to add to the list?

Yep, but they're not just any family, it would seem this is the fearsome group of 120 players from .es come to troll us here at .uk... :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Yep, but they're not just any family, it would seem this is the fearsome group of 120 players from .es come to troll us here at .uk... :icon_cry:
oh dear does this mean tribal hugs of uk vs spain!? next thing u will see is all british tribes named "britain 1, britain2" then "spain 1, spain2" ect XD be interesting how all the diplomacy goes around between the uk/spanish tribes due to the communication problem as both sides will struggle to understand each other?

(no disrespect intended)

DeletedUser10046

2.-NiBBLE
7.-N1BBLE

Only thing worth mentioning at this ridiculasly early stage is how amussing it is that a tribe run by one of the worse TW players and recently voted player most likely to screw his own tribe to save his own neck has managed to mass recurit enough fools to have not only one tribe but two in the top 10...
Being considered one of the worse TW players I know what I'm talking about...

Funnily enough, you just insulted a lot of my friends and a lot of the best players on this whole server - yet I don't even know who you are. If you're such a bad player - why should we even care who you are and what makes you think your opinion is of any importance?

Edit: I will just like to add that I will not take or teach any player who cannot even speak English into my secondary tribe. Also, we are not a family tribe - I could explain my logic if anybody was interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8772

Funnily enough, you just insulted a lot of my friends and a lot of the best players on this whole server - yet I don't even know who you are. If you're such a bad player - why should we even care who you are and what makes you think your opinion is of any importance?

Edit: I will just like to add that I will not take or teach any player who cannot even speak English into my secondary tribe. Also, we are not a family tribe - I could explain my logic if anybody was interested.

Nope. Not interested

DeletedUser

only time will tell if your statement is true or not im sure there are alot of people who arent within your family tribe who match their caliber probably even surpass them :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.