UK10 TOP 21 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It would be very strange for you to believe the top 100 stand a chance. I have played many worlds, many worlds contain not a single decent leader.

I am not saying that every single tribe in the top 100 stand a chance, however there are premades that often start late, there are tribes (unlike yours) that do not recruit everyone they see. I bet there are a couple of tribes with 10-20 members who are all very good players yet because it is top 40 player points they are not in the top 20. I have also played many worlds and almost every single world contains a group of leaders who work well together or a single good leader. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they aren't good. I can guarantee that you don't know me, does that mean that I am not a good leader or good player? Of course not. Last point what are you basing this aspect of good leader on? A good leader could inspire his members and have the respect of his players or a good leader could lead by example and be an awesome player. A good leader is not easily defined so unfortunately young sir you are talking absolute drivvle!!

DeletedUser

The only tribe that has a chance at beating us has not even joined yet.

Indeed, Nauzhror/Kriegsland's Tribe had absolutely no chance againest the hugglyness of yours.

This was because we have 15 PAGES OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR INVITES

Usually happens with the top tribes at any point in the game, especially when people know they're just mass recruiting.

I noticed that when we infiltrated an enemy tribe

Infiltrating a tribe 2 days after the world starts? Pro.

I decided something needed to be done to help teach new players how to play tribal wars,
as the quality of players on the uk servers is low to say the least.

From what i've seen you're not really good enough to begin teaching others how to play.

I believe this is due to uk10 being one of the largest if not the largest tw world, for now at least.

:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It would be very strange for you to believe the top 100 stand a chance. I have played many worlds, many worlds contain not a single decent leader.
i have to say you are pretty full on about you believing a tribe who has mass recruited and made an academy tribe to hold more of your mass recruited members has such a power to win this world ^.-? you do realise alot of players you recruited will be very inexperience its ok you saying you plan to teach them but that is alot of people to teach

DeletedUser10046

I am not saying that every single tribe in the top 100 stand a chance, however there are premades that often start late, there are tribes (unlike yours) that do not recruit everyone they see. I bet there are a couple of tribes with 10-20 members who are all very good players yet because it is top 40 player points they are not in the top 20. I have also played many worlds and almost every single world contains a group of leaders who work well together or a single good leader. Just because you don't know them doesn't mean they aren't good. I can guarantee that you don't know me, does that mean that I am not a good leader or good player? Of course not. Last point what are you basing this aspect of good leader on? A good leader could inspire his members and have the respect of his players or a good leader could lead by example and be an awesome player. A good leader is not easily defined so unfortunately young sir you are talking absolute drivvle!!

My core tribe does not recruit any player. The tribe I made to help teach people recruits all inexperienced players and players who want to help teach - Please read before posting. And the externals are for talking "drivvle", the only reason I wasted time on here was to speak the truth - which everyone is trying so hard to ignore.

Also, I have gave reference to a tribe that has not started yet which will most likely be one of the best, it contains a lot of players from w3 and w4, such as battleaxe and defiance.

I give up posting on here, I've said my piece - good luck with the game, I hope you are right about the other tribes but that is unlikely judging from my experience on other worlds.

DeletedUser1410

Originally Posted by rmac102

Erm I can name loads of great leaders

Cory
Luke Bishop
Battle Axe
theres three for you?

You come onto the externals and no one knows you?
You think that opening your mouth and saying what you have will make you respected on the externals? Or that people will care about what you say?
I think not
But good luck with your family tribes
and the Hugging

DeletedUser10046

i have to say you are pretty full on about you believing a tribe who has mass recruited and made an academy tribe to hold more of your mass recruited members has such a power to win this world ^.-? you do realise alot of players you recruited will be very inexperience its ok you saying you plan to teach them but that is alot of people to teach

Any player that can find evidence of any of our council recruiting for NiBBLE (the highest ranking NiBBLE) will receive 2000 premium points. Good luck guys, you'll need it.

DeletedUser10046

Erm I can name loads of great leaders

Cory
Luke Bishop
Battle Axe
theres three for you?

You come onto the externals and no one knows you?
You think that opening your mouth and saying what you have will make you respected on the externals? Or that people will care about what you say?
I think not
But good luck with your family tribes
and the Hugging

I named Battleaxe before you, whoops. I never said there are no good leaders - someone had the audacity to name Nauz... Sure he's a great leader FOR 4 WEEK. You'd know how that feels, right Ruffus?

DeletedUser

I named Battleaxe before you, whoops. I never said there are no good leaders - someone had the audacity to name Nauz... Sure he's a great leader FOR 4 WEEK. You'd know how that feels, right Ruffus?

You're feisty.

I like that in a man. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser10046

You could have joined our tribe, but it's full.. Shame.

Edit: Just made Nibble 3 - want an invite?

DeletedUser

You're feisty.

I like that in a man. :icon_wink:

Ohaidere big boy,

On topic: What happens if NiBBLE disband before we have a chance to prove you right? Does that mean we all receive 2000 premium points because if so I have just purchased some and would like a refund under the assumption that your tribe will either recruit soon or disband.

DeletedUser10046

I like how everyone thinks my tribe is full of noobs... you might want to go look.

Edit: Yes, unfortunately I was using my sense of humour - wrong place for it I guess, I apologise.

DeletedUser

Ohaidere big boy

Well hello :icon_cool:

I think though, honestly, perhaps a "Promising Tribes" thread would be more appropriate right now rather than a Top 20 (21?) thread when the rankings fluctuate daily, if not hourly.

DeletedUser

No.

Name ten one account you have had over 1m points?

my 1st world i reached over 1m :D and its my only world woo i win haha "seanyboy" or "seanyboi" cnt remember if i or y :p

also i quit due to real life b4 u assume anything lol

Status
Not open for further replies.