UK10 TOP 21 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10046

What amuses me is that I sent out a mail to 1000 or so people and you cannot get a copy of it. If people were analysing tribes on merit - then we would be first, I am just amazed you have not noticed anything yet. Not going to get into an argument on the externals, it's a waste of time - but I'd happily help any other tribe - even an enemy get better as it makes the game get more interesting for me.

DeletedUser

2.-NiBBLE
7.-N1BBLE

Only thing worth mentioning at this ridiculasly early stage is how amussing it is that a tribe run by one of the worse TW players and recently voted player most likely to screw his own tribe to save his own neck has managed to mass recurit enough fools to have not only one tribe but two in the top 10...
Being considered one of the worse TW players I know what I'm talking about...

always a voice worth listening to, top form usually on Fridays ;)

tell me more..

DeletedUser

What amuses me is that I sent out a mail to 1000 or so people and you cannot get a copy of it. If people were analysing tribes on merit - then we would be first, I am just amazed you have not noticed anything yet. Not going to get into an argument on the externals, it's a waste of time - but I'd happily help any other tribe - even an enemy get better as it makes the game get more interesting for me.

you tried to recruit 1000 players? ^.-?

DeletedUser10046

Yes, I used a mailing list to pick players in the SE/SW and then personally picked the ones who were interested and are willing to be active and learn. You should really get yourself a copy of that mail, could open your eyes.

DeletedUser

thank you very much for offering, but, no, thanks anyway

DeletedUser

Funnily enough, you just insulted a lot of my friends and a lot of the best players on this whole server

:lol::lol::lol:

will just like to add that I will not take or teach any player who cannot even speak English into my secondary tribe.{/QUOTE}

Pretty sure the requirement is that they type in English, but whatever.

DeletedUser10046

I'm not one for pointless bickering, our actions will speak loud and clear. The only tribe that has a chance at beating us has not even joined yet. There are good players on the world that aren't in our tribe but with the useless leaders they have... they are not a threat. You should look up some of the friends who are in my tribes, you may spot a pattern.

DeletedUser10046

:lol::lol::lol:

will just like to add that I will not take or teach any player who cannot even speak English into my secondary tribe.{/QUOTE}

Pretty sure the requirement is that they type in English, but whatever.

Aye, but I won't tolerate bad communication - we have dutch, pinoy, american, belgian and a lot of other nationalities in our tribe, but they can all speak English - it's not an unfair requirement.

DeletedUser

Yes, I used a mailing list to pick players in the SE/SW and then personally picked the ones who were interested and are willing to be active and learn. You should really get yourself a copy of that mail, could open your eyes.

ummm no thanks i dont really have an interest in mass recruitment :/ plus im in a tribe :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The three aliance win this wordl XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10046

First of since you cannot seem to recognise:

NIBBLE (the highest ranking) - All members were decided on before the world even started, there has been no recruitment, no accepted offers of diplomacy and no mistakes.
The way that we laid out our members across the map (which nobody has complimented) was by halfing the members in half and calculating estimates for when they should join to
ensure they keep good distance from other members. (It has not worked perfectly, but we have the best positioning out of all the other tribes added together).

The above plan did not go smoothly thanks to the TW countdown timer being inaccurate. But we have put more effort in already than all other tribes.

Right, that explains how we got here.

Now, the reason the second tribe was formed

This was because we have 15 PAGES OF PEOPLE ASKING FOR INVITES and some members who want friends to join, etc (around 20 more friends),
I believe this is due to uk10 being one of the largest if not the largest tw world, for now at least.

I noticed that when we infiltrated an enemy tribe (who had their own academy tribe) how poor the communication,
teaching and teamwork was and would continue to be, so I decided something needed to be done to help teach new players how to play tribal wars,
as the quality of players on the uk servers is low to say the least. This is my contribution to the game.

Now, this is probably the most important bit of this whole post....

THE MAIL THAT WAS SENT TO AROUND 1000 PLAYERS. (ONLY FOR THE SECONDARY TRIBE)
We are looking for active inexperienced players who want a chance to learn how to play the game properly, if you are an active player and want to help teach people how to play - you are also welcome.

I am the duke of the main nibble tribe which does not recruit so I want to help players get better so this can be a more enjoyable and challenging world.

Thank you for reading.

The Aims Of The Secondary Nibble Tribe
To teach new players how to play, while at the same time evenly balancing the tribes so we run them both independently and absolutely.The reason I believe this is a good idea is that a few players may quit before the tribe lock comes into play,
we will then merge the tribes into one (We will never merge with any other tribe). Also, seeing as we do not recruit within our core tribe - and we had 15 pages of people asking to join
(mostly new players who think points mean everything),

I will say that I have never seen an academy tribe work, so I want to personally try to do it my own way,
I also disagree with the small tribe limit on a world that has the potential to be one of the biggest UK worlds,
I believe this is so that newer players stand a better chance in plenty of smaller tribes instead of a few larger ones,
which is just a bad idea considering the minute number of decent leaders.

Let me repeat - The highest ranking nibble tribe has NOT AND WILL NOT recruit. However, I mass recruited for the secondary tribe because: I WAS LOOKING FOR INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS.

That is all I have to say, do not quote me unless you have read everything and know what you are talking about.

DeletedUser

I think it is very arrogant for you to suggest that every other tribe doesn't have a leader who is competent, or that you have put more work into your tribe than anyone else has. If you could do a summary on every single tribe in the top 100 and their positioning etc then you can make that comment. I await your next extremely long post.

DeletedUser

I think it is very arrogant for you to suggest that every other tribe doesn't have a leader who is competent, or that you have put more work into your tribe than anyone else has. If you could do a summary on every single tribe in the top 100 and their positioning etc then you can make that comment. I await your next extremely long post.
+150...:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Would like to remind posters that this is an English forum, and as such posts on this forum should be made in English or they will be deleted and/or eventually warned/infracted. Any questions concerning this please don't spam the forums with it, instead send me a mail.

DeletedUser

+150...:icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Oh thanks!!! This is my first venture into UK so I am hoping it will be fun, mega villages sounds good. Personally from what I have seen, iSpy dont seem too bad and neither do NoName, but this is just an initial view.

DeletedUser10046

It would be very strange for you to believe the top 100 stand a chance. I have played many worlds, many worlds contain not a single decent leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.