UK10 TOP 21 Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No.

Name ten one account you have had over 1m points?

As I have just joined this server, I know none of your players and therefore will not have a great deal of respect for any of them until they have done something noteworthy, at this moment all these players here are noobs to me except nauzhor who I recognise from .net Oh and Shlomzi cos he sounds cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser5582

this is thread is a waste of time for now.

If you want then start a Nibble thread and discuss the pro and cons of this approach.

Will re open this thread say in a week? Then might be meaningful and it will be top 20 not top 21!!

If you want it reopened earlier then pm me.

DeletedUser10046

As I have just joined this server, I know none of your players and therefore will not have a great deal of respect for any of them until they have done something noteworthy, at this moment all these players here are noobs to me except nauzhor who I recognise from .net Oh and Shlomzi cos he sounds cool :icon_cool:

That's a good way to play, I hope you enjoy this server.

DeletedUser

Guys and gals this is a top 20 thread...so let's discuss the top 20. If you want to discuss a "what makes a leader thread" or some PnP on some family tribes or n00b tribes, then by all means please go for it...by making a new thread. Just let this one die out until such a time that rating the top 20 tribes becomes more productive.

Well hello :icon_cool:

I think though, honestly, perhaps a "Promising Tribes" thread would be more appropriate right now rather than a Top 20 (21?) thread when the rankings fluctuate daily, if not hourly.

Great idea!!

Status
Not open for further replies.