Uk22 Milestones

DeletedUser5582

Sorry I have a broken collar bone and a fractured Sterne Clavicle with a torn trapezium so has been a little difficult for me to dispute

still looking on the bright side you can still type! Clouds and silver linings and all that. Hope you get better soon Lion.

DeletedUser

no i just didnt do the questline that way as I went lc 1st then followed the questline. But due to being in the hospital my co didnt come on to complete the quest until later in the day but I still had the lc 1st

You may (and I believe almost certainly did) research them first. We certainly built the first 5. Now what defines the milestone I don't really care about, it just amused me this was the case!

Earl told me about the collarbone, hope it's not too bad!

DeletedUser5582

Well I am not fussed either way as researching them first is a milestone as is actually building the 1st one and we never said which would be considered the finish line.

In light of Lion's injuries it would be mean to say actually having the first lc should count? If no one objects then we all happy to restore Lion to the milestone?

DeletedUser13240

How the heck did you break your collarbone? Skydiving?

DeletedUser8219

no i just didnt do the questline that way as I went lc 1st then followed the questline. But due to being in the hospital my co didnt come on to complete the quest until later in the day but I still had the lc 1st

Firstly, not following the questline if you are rushing lc is pretty unwise

Secondly, even if you weren't following the questline surely you would still build lc once you got the upgrade???

DeletedUser7179

It's not unwise... You can do the quest whilst the lc is building!
As everyone knows I do things my own way not the same way that is conventional!

And I did it at rugby. The other guy broke his collar bone too and he snapped his leg. He passed out from the pain and was taken to hospital in an ambulance. Game was abandoned!

DeletedUser7179

cause i was in hospital but sure criticize all you like see if i care...

DeletedUser10790

*vendetta had the first lc thus they are first to lc

blue

DeletedUser

Not fussed either way. I know lionheart would have been first had someone been on his account to build them, there's no way he didn't manage to farm at least the cost of 1 lc in the time it takes to research them. So yeah whatever, it's fairly unimportant. Not sure what Sam thinks, but who cares about him! :lol:

DeletedUser5582

share it then? for me if Lionheart had researched it then left the house and another sneaked it then shouldn't have it as injury didn't stop the lc being built. So personally i think Vendetta acc should have it but sharing might be fairer. Most of you are leaning towards the Vendetta acc but is hardly stop the world spinning decision here.

DeletedUser

I think it is probably the most important decision of the year. We need to have a forum poll on the matter! Personally when I add this world to my CV I will word it carefully to state "built the world's first LC" to avoid any miscommunication to others.

DeletedUser

Go to bed

side note on the lc first idk who got it first but I have the most ;)

Me being spiked tends to do that Matthew! Will try and catch up and offer some basic level of competition.

*vendetta.. second to 1k plunders

DeletedUser

I believe I was 3rd to 1000 plunders?

Subject Achievement received: Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Feb 02, 2015 21:25:54
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)

Plunder other villages 1.000 times!

Flag reward: +5% Haul capacity

View your achievements

​Not sure though. IGN NeedForNoSpeed.

DeletedUser13240

And I did it at rugby. The other guy broke his collar bone too and he snapped his leg. He passed out from the pain and was taken to hospital in an ambulance. Game was abandoned!

ouch! :icon_redface:

DeletedUser5582

I believe I was 3rd to 1000 plunders?

Subject Achievement received: Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)
Sent Feb 02, 2015 21:25:54
Plunderer (Silver - Level 3)

Plunder other villages 1.000 times!

Flag reward: +5% Haul capacity

View your achievements

​Not sure though. IGN NeedForNoSpeed.

no that is the 3rd fastest. will update