UK3 Continental Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

As always, there will be a pile of topics on about indivivdual continents, like 1 on K72 etc. So I'm going to copy what they've done on the UK2 forums and make a continental discussion.

This is the place to talk about your continent. Whats happening in your K? Any wars, any diplomacy or even who do you think will be big in that continent. Anything about any continent.

I'm going to start with K45. It's early, but never early for an opinion. CHESS will definetly be big (bias), but what about ~*MH*~ and DE. Both look ok but it is still quite early...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K55:
I'm not going to do the usual thing and plug my tribe. For now I'd say DARTs are best set to be the main power of K55. Nothing else really worth mentioning.

DeletedUser

ey sid i'm disappointed of you:(
but i think quite the same

however althought it's a bit too early...

~*MH*~ = quite good/could establish top20 within the first month untill nobling
DE = definitely fail/ 4 leaders?:-O

DeletedUser

I think the continent's are quite square this time around, and oddly we are all in the middle ones, I think further research is required to find if these two occurrences are related to one another.

DeletedUser

ey sid i'm disappointed of you:(
but i think quite the same

however althought it's a bit too early...

~*MH*~ = quite good/could establish top20 within the first month untill nobling
DE = definitely fail/ 4 leaders?:-O

I figured by not plugging us, I made us sound nice and honest people so I was in fact plugging us :)

And yea ~*MH*~ should be alright for a while, but not long term. Dunno about DE, I'll assume crap if they have four leaders...

DeletedUser14

I think they really really packed the core, its seriously full.
My 7x7 is more than half full with active players, now many of them are expected to quit, but wow, I have never seen it this dense.

DeletedUser

Im not shure about CHESS at all, ive personaly played real chess before and the leadership there used slicky tricks by faking the recruitment list and one of them claimed to be a person he never where (and im conserned about Vukso about if he really is Vukso at all to, i think hes just another fake)....

I cant see that this tribe will get far :S

DeletedUser

Im not shure about CHESS at all, ive personaly played real chess before and the leadership there used slicky tricks by faking the recruitment list and one of them claimed to be a person he never where (and im conserned about Vukso about if he really is Vukso at all to, i think hes just another fake)....

I cant see that this tribe will get far :S

agree

DeletedUser

Intro is a tribe full of n00bs!!

wow... well i can already tell this is were all the intelligent players post!

[SARCASM]i shudder to think about all the in depth, complex calculations and research that went on inside that peanut u have for a brain for u to come up with such a concise and and profound statement!

tell me, are u some sort of scholar or philosopher in the real world??

i think people will writing books about u in days to come my friend! you truly are one of the great minds of our time![/SARCASM]

DeletedUser

no, hence the sarcasm tags!

could u not write something a bit more constructive than "duh, them guys are noobs..."

that way it'll turn into a conversation, and not just a bunch of rejects flaming...

DeletedUser

I may be on k44, but I'd say Valor is a good bet for dominating k54 unless any other tribes stand out to folks? Not sure if they're cont leaders, but not really important after less than a day...

DeletedUser

Valor look pretty awesome if you ask me. CHESS may of had a bad start with all the speculation, but its growing well now :)

I don't know what the fuss was about. Yes, Modesty was a fake and we didn't know that, but behind Modesty, is an experienced tribe raring to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.