UK3 Continental Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well k 54 is guna be fun especially if we get to toy with Rome o_O but If intro pick ups more talent then they will be a bit of a threat especially Hoang
damn him he better keep away from me lol, as he as good as nauz but dunno about this kinda world lol
so like i said k 54 is guna be a blast
I hope to pawn some noobs o_O and kill a few good players

DeletedUser1508

Well k 54 is guna be fun especially if we get to toy with Rome o_O but If intro pick ups more talent then they will be a bit of a threat especially Hoang
damn him he better keep away from me lol, as he as good as nauz but dunno about this kinda world lol
so like i said k 54 is guna be a blast
I hope to pawn some noobs o_O and kill a few good players

Hoang.ngeim is in the middle of k44 with me.

DeletedUser

never noticed how far away from the rest of intro he was lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't want RA and Window to merge...

Uh oh... Why did I give them that idea to make me feel scared??

DeletedUser1508

I don't want RA and Window to merge...

Uh oh... Why did I give them that idea to make me feel scared??

Who are you... :icon_confused:

Btw, all our merge application forms were thrown out the window... so that ^^ won't happen anytime soon (means within 24 hours)

DeletedUser

wow... well i can already tell this is were all the intelligent players post!

[SARCASM]i shudder to think about all the in depth, complex calculations and research that went on inside that peanut u have for a brain for u to come up with such a concise and and profound statement!

tell me, are u some sort of scholar or philosopher in the real world??

i think people will writing books about u in days to come my friend! you truly are one of the great minds of our time![/SARCASM]

he does have a good point though

DeletedUser

never noticed how far away from the rest of intro he was lol

I asked previs this as a favour cause i wanted to be 1 K either north or south of the tribe. I did not want to be in the same K as the tribe cause it will be really cramp and last thing we want is walking all over each other :icon_cool:

I want the K so i have more room to grow, dont worry if anything started i will migrate south and join in the fun :icon_twisted:

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser

I asked previs this as a favour cause i wanted to be 1 K either north or south of the tribe. I did not want to be in the same K as the tribe cause it will be really cramp and last thing we want is walking all over each other :icon_cool:

I want the K so i have more room to grow, dont worry if anything started i will migrate south and join in the fun :icon_twisted:

hoang nghiem

so you will take 1 k all alone ?

DeletedUser

so you will take 1 k all alone ?

no m8, just alot of room to grow, i can do fine cause i can hold my own ground :D also the thoughts of having tharg and other players in the same K will keep it interesting

hoang nghiem

DeletedUser1495

45 is pretty much CHESS ther only contenders are noobs
taken from ~*MH*~'s profile

~*MH*~ and ~M2H~
Are Brother tribes.
You mess with one
and you have both to answer too!

Diplomacy is Open
Please contact Ruffus

To Join our Brother tribe contact
Teale or
tobywaxman
~M2H~​

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
[J][/J]54 is pretty much CHESS ther only contenders are noobs
taken from ~*MH*~'s profile

~*MH*~ and ~M2H~
Are Brother tribes.
You mess with one
and you have both to answer too!

Diplomacy is Open
Please contact Ruffus

To Join our Brother tribe contact
Teale or
tobywaxman
~M2H~​

Say what? I'm in K54. Chess is in K45.

DeletedUser

1: With such a condensed core the K borders will not matter too much so considering competition in this sense is stupid.
2: With the turmoil in CHESS the family tribes can be more then a match for them as player count matters a lot till nobling speeds up.
3: If your tribe are going to be as easily bullied and apologise to everyone as you to Nauz above it seems likely CHESS will become Metalheads 3 after the first threat :icon_razz:

DeletedUser4700

1: With such a condensed core the K borders will not matter too much so considering competition in this sense is stupid.
2: With the turmoil in CHESS the family tribes can be more then a match for them as player count matters a lot till nobling speeds up.
3: If your tribe are going to be as easily bullied and apologise to everyone as you to Nauz above it seems likely CHESS will become Metalheads 3 after the first threat :icon_razz:

:lol: + 1

Indeed, you super stupid if you think CHESS has k45 under their belt...it way too early for that..trust.

DeletedUser4587

K54 is full!
never seen it so cramped
and with valor and other tribes around all you can do is hope you have the upper hand in your 15x15

DeletedUser

:lol: + 1

Indeed, you super stupid if you think CHESS has k45 under their belt...it way too early for that..trust.

We might not have it completely under our belt but we certainly aren't going to lay down and turn over and give it to ~*MH*~

Status
Not open for further replies.