UK3 Continental Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
You are forgetting lxZerOxl who was your spy in Valor, so counts towards that even if not technically your member. :icon_wink:

Spies are people too!

Same stands for him. Both Seductive-dominatrix and lxzeroxl are players capable of being top 10.

DeletedUser

K45 is between CHESS and Codes.

Nobody can say who will be the dominator. But CHESS aren't going to give up easily. Just because we had two fake leaders doesn't mean that the rest of the tribe will fail, we have NEW leadership, which is much better.

Everyone may think we will fail before anyone else, but trust me, we will try are hardest to stay till the end.

Anyway Im pretty sure Rumble and RA will rule every continent. :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well for K55 I think it will come down to Darts and Lost (though that's probably Biased on my part) :p

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Well, then sorry, mea maxima culpa!

Seems I was wrong. Seems not only your less skilled members are feeling that way.

:icon_neutral:

No, it's more that no one feels that way. Zero joined the world with the intent from day 1 to restart to outer core because he's co-playing with 2 newbies trying to teach them.

DeletedUser

No, it's more that no one feels that way. Zero joined the world with the intent from day 1 to restart to outer core because he's co-playing with 2 newbies trying to teach them.

Oh yeah :icon_razz:

The Revenant on 20.10. at 10:09
Well, why should give an answer to someone who could even get the direction their tribe joined in right?

:p

lxZerOxl on 20.10. at 10:36
Lol, i joined k44 so no one can get in the way of my growth :p
Fo real? Someone who is planning to restart gives an answer like above?

More likely that someone who hit a spike gives an answer like that:
The Revenant on 20.10. at 22:30
Forward the report plox?

^.^

lxZerOxl on 21.10. at 00:14
You big meany :p

lxZerOxl on 21.10. at 00:14
Attacker: lxZerOxl
Village: Settings>Start Over>Password>Ok. (479|487) K44

Quantity: 23 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 17 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

;(

lxZerOxl on 21.10. at 00:26
Doesn't matter, was planning on going outer core anyways but its taking FOREVER to reach it! =/
Now, it's probably because he fulfilled the conditions listed on the Start Over screen by Innogames! In case you are too lazy, let me copyaste them for you:
Should you realise that you really do not stand a chance to survive and expand successfully in your area, you have the possibility to start a new village.

Not planning to argue with Innogames, are you?
^.^

Nauzhror

Reaction score
lxZerOxl on 21.10. at 00:26
Doesn't matter, was planning on going outer core anyways but its taking FOREVER to reach it! =/

That.

He had no intent to stay in the core while teaching new players.

DeletedUser

That.

He had no intent to stay in the core while teaching new players.

You realise that before I totally spiked him he was claiming he joined in another continent so that nearby tribemates don't hinder him?

Now,why the hell would he do that if he did not plan on staying put? :icon_rolleyes:

Give up Nauz!
Rumble used lxZeRoxl's convo's to show Predator's empty threats, now convo's with the same player are being used as evidence which allows me to call your above claims empty!

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword as it's said! :icon_razz: Damn, I love this coincidence!

DeletedUser1508

Same stands for him. Both Seductive-dominatrix and lxzeroxl are players capable of being top 10.

Many many people are capable of being top 10... but not everyone is there though. Funnily enough, only 10 players can fit in the top 10. And there are more than 10 players capable of that on this world.

Looks like lxzeroxl didn't quite make the cut for even top 500... Best Rank: 639 - 22nd October 2009
And even though you tell me that Seductive-dominatrix has been away for a while... lardingd was always looking to dominate her area (what with his sitter's skills and all :icon_wink:)

I think Nauz, that you have to face the facts and stop trying to blindly defend your tribe. I'm not saying they are bad players, just that on this world they have been dominated by better ones. There is only so much room at the top. And just for the record, I'm not top 10 either... So it's not like I am talking down to them in that way.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

I'm not saying they are bad players, just that on this world they have been dominated by better ones.

There was no player of any particular talent near Zero. He was simply playing waiting for the world to get larger before restarting.

As for Seductive, people who aren't playing can't very well be dominated. Was her account badly outgrown by lardingd? You bet. Was she? Nope, she wasn't doing anything even slightly relating to tribalwars.

DeletedUser

You realise that before I totally spiked him he was claiming he joined in another continent so that nearby tribemates don't hinder him?

Now,why the hell would he do that if he did not plan on staying put? :icon_rolleyes:

Give up Nauz!
Rumble used lxZeRoxl's convo's to show Predator's empty threats, now convo's with the same player are being used as evidence which allows me to call your above claims empty!

He who lives by the sword will die by the sword as it's said! :icon_razz: Damn, I love this coincidence!

Yep, Zero was complaining to me about it last week.

As shown here:

zjts8n.png

DeletedUser

There was no player of any particular talent near Zero. He was simply playing waiting for the world to get larger before restarting.

As for Seductive, people who aren't playing can't very well be dominated. Was her account badly outgrown by lardingd? You bet. Was she? Nope, she wasn't doing anything even slightly relating to tribalwars.

I can, and will back this up 100 percent. SD being a rl gf of mine was on hols,and wasnt around for a handful of days.During this time, the account was passed around by members of Intro and myself,who also had accounts of our own to run.

Sure Lardingd is skilled, but this in no way proves that he dominated SD, rather he dominated account sitters who were busy with their accounts. To suggest otherwise, is poor form. I mean, if you are intent on making a mountain out of a mole hill, have at it. We'll just move on and continue doing what we do best. (working on achieving Tribal Success)

@ Predator. Really now? You call that complaining?? If thats complaining, what pray tell do they call your actions?

DeletedUser

Nuclear Rainbow said:
SD being a rl gf of mine

That there makes any comment you make about SD (began UK3 on Vindictive- for those who didn't know) bias.

Nuclear Rainbow said:
@ Predator. Really now? You call that complaining?? If thats complaining, what pray tell do they call your actions?

What do I have to do with Zero getting owned by the very players he sent restart mails to? They're talking about Zero not me, and I'm exposing Zero's outter core story for what it really is (lies). Stop trying to spin discussions into something you want to talk about, it gets very annoying.

DeletedUser

Oh my... Predator... I know you were trying to help but even if you think your speech is silver, i can assure you your silence is golden. :icon_neutral:

Rainbow:

Firstly, the statement about Zero is Zero % true so don't back it up. I was in his 15x15. Hell, i even got his restart mail.

Secondly, the argument is not whether you people are dominated by us or not, and it is obvious sitters don't give an account the lub an original owner would, but rather that you guys at Rumble do not show a will to overcome small obstacles and prefer the easy way round.

:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That there makes any comment you make about SD (began UK3 on Vindictive- for those who didn't know) bias.

Actually, I was Vindictive- for a longer time than SD. Those mails you were having with SD, you know the ones where you were keeping score? Those were mails between yourself and me. Regarding Bias. Of course im biased towards her. Shes the one person I demand to have in any tribe im part of. However, she was on hols, and her pics posted on our forums prove this.

What do I have to do with Zero getting owned by the very players he sent restart mails to? They're talking about Zero not me, and I'm exposing Zero's outter core story for what it really is (lies). Stop trying to spin discussions into something you want to talk about, it gets very annoying.

So, you say that my "discussion spinning" is annoying? I was simply replying to your post, can't see the harm in that, or how i was trying to spin anything. If one wants to discuss topic spinning, how about i refer you to the thread dedicated to you? Yeah, you know the one.

@ The Revenant. I assure you, that we over at Rumble have plenty of "will" I look forward to proving this to ya in the coming months :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

K55 will go to Darts, aside from LOST there honestly is no other competition.
K54 will go to Rumble.
K45 ummm...? lol I have no clue. there isnt a decent tribe there... at all.
K44 will go to some combination of RA/Window. I think that some members of each will quit, and they will wind up doing some sort of a merge.

DeletedUser

Darts beat Lost o_O
i dont think so we have Skills o_O
but yes easily Darts and lost are the best tribes in that k o_O

DeletedUser

Yeah and apparently NM and Pirates are gang-banging Darts or so I've been told. So we'll see what happens. Right now I'm saying Darts is going to win that little scrap but's either way is beneficial for us :p

Status
Not open for further replies.