UK3 Continental Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4697

i wouldn't say that rumble will get K54 straight away...

i mean currently they are the best tribe there hands down,
but there are a few smaller tribes hanging around in K54 which might start to move up the rankings and put up a fight...
you never know,

maybe a couple of decent tribes will start to co-ordinate and try to bring them down?

who knows?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i wouldn't say that rumble will get K54 straight away...

i mean currently they are the best tribe there hands down,
but there are a few smaller tribes hanging around in K54 which might start to move up the rankings and put up a fight...
you never know,

maybe a couple of decent tribes will start to co-ordinate and try to bring them down?

who knows?

Meh.

Tribe ranking for the continent 54
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Rumble 15.891 23
2 [ROME] 14.046 39
3 A.K 12.548 40
4 Order 11.959 40
5 JEDI 9.620 32

even if 2-5 gang us it's only 23 vs. 151, I'm confident that we can take on 7/8 to 1.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Meh.

Tribe ranking for the continent 54
Rank Tribe name Points Villages
1 Rumble 15.891 23
2 [ROME] 14.046 39
3 A.K 12.548 40
4 Order 11.959 40
5 JEDI 9.620 32

even if 2-5 gang us it's only 23 vs. 151, I'm confident that we can take on 7/8 to 1.

Well isn't that the understatement of the year :icon_wink:, I have no problem with it since you can back it up :p

DeletedUser

K55 will go to Darts, aside from LOST there honestly is no other competition.

Who knowz? It's the home destination to Rena's squadtribe, you havnt seen any other squads yet. Some of them could be hiding in a mass-rec tribe for for themselves or havnt been noticed at all since theyre silent (Lost is on the forumz all the time), only staying in contact by skype growing silently and is not taken as a threat at all since theyre hidden among the mass-recruiters or unknown o_O

Or, it may not be true at all, and that im just a little lier becouse i want attention and that it should be alittle more exiting views over K55, the familytribes homeplace of uk3 (ive counted 3 big familytribes here) :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

LMFAO wins Rena

Me iz Maria:|

We are sharing this forum account, you'll never know whos posting (you may see it on the way of typing, and that Rena is the cruel devil and im a saint of an angel :3) o_O

DeletedUser

K45 is between CHESS and Codes.

Nobody can say who will be the dominator. But CHESS aren't going to give up easily. Just because we had two fake leaders doesn't mean that the rest of the tribe will fail, we have NEW leadership, which is much better.

Everyone may think we will fail before anyone else, but trust me, we will try are hardest to stay till the end.

Anyway Im pretty sure Rumble and RA will rule every continent. :mad:

Yes there are two powerful tribes in k45 but that doesnt mean that an underdog could appear and gain some momentum. I however wont be judging ownership over k45 until we get allot of nobling going on. But thats just my two cents.

DeletedUser

Predictions

K55: Darts - Small tribe with plenty of time to grow (keep an eye on them)
K54: Rumble - Rank 1 with small number's but big time alias's should have no problem if they can keep it up
K45: Chess - New leadership well see how they do
K44: RA - Another small tribe with potential

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Who knowz? It's the home destination to Rena's squadtribe, you havnt seen any other squads yet. Some of them could be hiding in a mass-rec tribe for for themselves or havnt been noticed at all since theyre silent (Lost is on the forumz all the time), only staying in contact by skype growing silently and is not taken as a threat at all since theyre hidden among the mass-recruiters or unknown o_O

Or, it may not be true at all, and that im just a little lier becouse i want attention and that it should be alittle more exiting views over K55, the familytribes homeplace of uk3 (ive counted 3 big familytribes here) :icon_rolleyes:

Well, none of them are in Rumble, RA, or Window, which more or less equates to they are not top 20 (small exceptions being Noob and Admiral Phoenix, both of which look to be on their way out of the top 20), thus not threats. Can tribes with 4-5 members be threats? Sure, but I don't consider them to be so unless they're top ranked players.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well, none of them are in Rumble, RA, or Window, which more or less equates to they are not top 20 (small exceptions being Noob and Admiral Phoenix, both of which look to be on their way out of the top 20), thus not threats.

Everyone cant be on the top 20 nauz, but even so you know there is alot among us who can. Was it you or redu who said that only 20 persons can be on top 20? :|

Well, who said that they started on the same day? The squadtribe was planned to start in different timesones overall (Rena herself started 3-4 days later, our deffence for that we arnt on the top 50 is that both of us basicly suck right now, and thats the truth. But everyone got a world like that also), so you cant expect them to be seen on the top 20 in this time. And i cant see that RA, rumble or window at the same territory, they all started when the world opened didnt they? :eek:

Rena misscalculated the world, she thought (and i btw) that the world would expand faster when it came to players, she thought she would be at the edge of the core (you know what i mean, like inbetween eks k44-k43), but, shes now in the middle of the K :icon_rolleyes:

And how can you know that it isnt a squad hidden among some of the mentioned tribes btw? The squadtribe did never say that they would just go in one direction o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
And how can you know that it isnt a squad hidden among some of the mentioned tribes btw? The squadtribe did never say that they would just go in one direction o_O

Rumble is basically W39 Random, there's no squad members mixed in. Of this I am certain.

And true, they did start late, I simply meant that generally speaking for tribes to do well that are 4-5 members they must be far more skilled players than in the larger tribes near them if they wish to have a shot at success.

DeletedUser

Lol @ Kenshin.
Well, All Ive seen in this world is K35, where Im based. There it doesnt look like there are solid tribes, that's why I've started my No Fear there.
As for the rest, You'll see my opinion soon enough.

DeletedUser

Rumble is basically W39 Random, there's no squad members mixed in. Of this I am certain.

And true, they did start late, I simply meant that generally speaking for tribes to do well that are 4-5 members they must be far more skilled players than in the larger tribes near them if they wish to have a shot at success.

That was basicly the thoughts around starting abit later, even when im claiming myself to be at last better than the avarange player overall (and Rena is like a fox with strange conclutions and strategies overall, shes just unortodox in almost everything...and it works out well to). As i said the plan was that we would be abit further out so we didnt need to meet a pro company on 20 members at the start, but tribes like those your talking about right now. Rena was such a bluehead and misscaculated as i said :)icon_rolleyes:), but it dosnt look like there will be much trouble exept maybe darts and Rumble in the nightbouring K later on (im talking about lost) :)

And regarding Rumble: Who knowz? I didnt say that a whole squad needed to be hidden in a tribe, it could be splitted up :3

DeletedUser

And i cant see that RA, rumble or window at the same territory, they all started when the world opened didnt they? :eek:

Not so much

Rumble

20th October 2009 Zero Point
19th October 2009 Thomas The Tank Engine
19th October 2009 hoang nghiem
19th October 2009 ulciscor
20th October 2009 Lady and the Tramp
20th October 2009 Status.Quo
19th October 2009 Raoul Duke
19th October 2009 Violence
19th October 2009 Fire Dance
20th October 2009 Frito Bandito
19th October 2009 EverythingsMusic
19th October 2009 misskathy
19th October 2009 simz1987
20th October 2009 mekolp
22nd October 2009 LastApparatus
19th October 2009 Sparks
22nd October 2009 Gyorgy Lavode
19th October 2009 Olso
22nd October 2009 Shalimar
22nd October 2009 Foreplay
22nd October 2009 luvnhugs
20th October 2009 Raztafarism
22nd October 2009 Look Up
24th October 2009 *Liquid Cocaine*
26th October 2009 lxZerOxl
26th October 2009 .Eclipse.
26th October 2009 Seductive-Dominatrix
26th October 2009 Nuclear Rainbow

DeletedUser

Not so much

Rumble

20th October 2009 Zero Point
19th October 2009 Thomas The Tank Engine
19th October 2009 hoang nghiem
19th October 2009 ulciscor
20th October 2009 Lady and the Tramp
20th October 2009 Status.Quo
19th October 2009 Raoul Duke
19th October 2009 Violence
19th October 2009 Fire Dance
20th October 2009 Frito Bandito
19th October 2009 EverythingsMusic
19th October 2009 misskathy
19th October 2009 simz1987
20th October 2009 mekolp
22nd October 2009 LastApparatus
19th October 2009 Sparks
22nd October 2009 Gyorgy Lavode
19th October 2009 Olso
22nd October 2009 Shalimar
22nd October 2009 Foreplay
22nd October 2009 luvnhugs
20th October 2009 Raztafarism
22nd October 2009 Look Up
24th October 2009 *Liquid Cocaine*
26th October 2009 lxZerOxl
26th October 2009 .Eclipse.
26th October 2009 Seductive-Dominatrix
26th October 2009 Nuclear Rainbow

Those who started in the same timesone has basicly the same points here, it was regarding top 20, the other thing wasnt my point :icon_wink:

I really hope you understand what im getting at:)

DeletedUser

Those who started in the same timesone has basicly the same points here, it was regarding top 20, the other thing wasnt my point :icon_wink:

I really hope you understand what im getting at:)

In all honesty, I dont have a clue what you are saying half the time anyway

You said "they all started when the world opened didnt they?"

I replied showing that 65.4% of Rumble's players did not even join on the first day so could not have started when the world opened.

As for you mentioning the top 20 (I really have no idea what you are referencing but I will take a random guess).....if you looked at the list I posted, you would see that there are 4 rumble members in the top 20 that did not join on the first day.

DeletedUser

In all honesty, I dont have a clue what you are saying half the time anyway

You said "they all started when the world opened didnt they?"

I replied showing that 65.4% of Rumble's players did not even join on the first day so could not have started when the world opened.

As for you mentioning the top 20 (I really have no idea what you are referencing but I will take a random guess).....if you looked at the list I posted, you would see that there are 4 rumble members in the top 20 that did not join on the first day.

Didnt know that it was alowed to whine about others grammar if it wasnt 100% unreadable :| Lets say it as it is: im Norwegian, this is my third language, and im formulating it good enough , at last so that a normal avarange person borned with english as 1sth language would understand. This means that a persons that dosnt know half of what im saying need to have lower capacity than a normal brittish to be confused about what im saying, that said more about you than it did about me :icon_rolleyes:

Zero Point
Lady and the Tramp
Status.Quo
Raoul Duke

They all started: 1 day later, and that could be 00:00:01 to 23:59:59

Its a huge difference between starting 1 day and 3 days later in a world who has been opened in...8 days?

Thats logicaly, am i wrong?

Ill tell you that i can also mark words so the words get alittle more "punch", its really funneh and gives a real impact to things:icon_rolleyes:

Didnt understand it? Guess you could ask someone at home if you didnt.

DeletedUser

Zero Point i guess you arent part of the 55 % of people that can read words that arent spelt correctly.
@ Nauz I restared on about the 4th day maybe later o_O
and in less time than i took sitting in Starus quo's 7x7 i have 6x the same amount of spears and already hav lc to Thanks to an intro member for help on the great start up and to my new co Mattzor for getting to the lc.
I guess you could say that we arent a threat etc but your area should put up more fight than mine/ im not saying that im guna be top 20 etc
But for our contienant we will do well enuff o_O

P.s it got a little chaotic towards the end o_O sorry bout that i tried to change wat i was saying o_O

DeletedUser

Didnt know that it was alowed to whine about others grammar if it wasnt 100% unreadable :| Lets say it as it is: im Norwegian, this is my third language, and im formulating it good enough , at last so that a normal avarange person borned with english as 1sth language would understand. This means that a persons that dosnt know half of what im saying need to have lower capacity than a normal brittish to be confused about what im saying, that said more about you than it did about me :icon_rolleyes:

Zero Point
Lady and the Tramp
Status.Quo
Raoul Duke

They all started: 1 day later, and that could be 00:00:01 to 23:59:59

Its a huge difference between starting 1 day and 3 days later in a world who has been opened in...8 days?

Thats logicaly, am i wrong?

Ill tell you that i can also mark words so the words get alittle more "punch", its really funneh and gives a real impact to things:icon_rolleyes:

Didnt understand it? Guess you could ask someone at home if you didnt.

[pp]I wasnt "whining" about your grammar. I was being completely honest saying that I didnt understand you and that was the reason why there is confusion between us.

2 days ago I had over 1.000 points and I didnt start on the first day. Currently rank 13 - 20 are in the 1000 range. That means that the good late starters (3+ days) very well could be top 20 right now. That is all I am saying and what I was getting at in my posts.

While our conversation does have some merit towards the continental discussion, we are getting a slight bit off topic so lets drop it.[/pp]

DeletedUser

[pp]I wasnt "whining" about your grammar. I was being completely honest saying that I didnt understand you and that was the reason why there is confusion between us.

2 days ago I had over 1.000 points and I didnt start on the first day. Currently rank 13 - 20 are in the 1000 range. That means that the good late starters (3+ days) very well could be top 20 right now. That is all I am saying and what I was getting at in my posts.

While our conversation does have some merit towards the continental discussion, we are getting a slight bit off topic so lets drop it.[/pp]

The way you said that you did not understand could be be seen as (and was seen as it in this case) some kind of "bullying" (here my wordcapulerty fails, i know there is a better word for it but i dont know what), and that you mentioned it again in an even more "bullying" (got a good word for it?) way was not really encouraging for someone with an age of 15 with not even the language as her secound.

If it really wasnt understandable, then you as an Elder Mod could at last have mailed about it and ask if it was possible for he/she to rewrite it so it could be more understandable for you and the public, rather then say it out it in an sentence in an despitable way: "In all honesty, I dont have a clue what you are saying half the time anyway" (at last take away "anyway" if your really gonna say it out, that shouldnt be to hard) and mention it again in an even ruder way in another sentence: "(I really have no idea what you are referencing but I will take a random guess)". You didnt even need to report it becouse your a mod yourself, it was just to ask/demand/suggest about rewriting it. Ive asked around about it to many other players if they understod it, and everyone said yes, so please refrain yourself from answering like that in the future for the players sake itself.

Thats my input about that with grammar, now i agree that we can drop it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.