UK3 Continental Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1508

The way you said that you did not understand could be be seen as (and was seen as it in this case) some kind of "bullying" (here my wordcapulerty fails, i know there is a better word for it but i dont know what), and that you mentioned it again in an even more "bullying" (got a good word for it?) way was not really encouraging for someone with an age of 15 with not even the language as her secound.

If it really wasnt understandable, then you as an Elder Mod could have mailed about it and ask if it was possible for he/she to rewrite it so it could be more understandable for you and the public, rather then say it out it in an sentence in an despitable way: "In all honesty, I dont have a clue what you are saying half the time anyway" (at last take away "anyway" if your really gonna say it out, that shouldnt be to hard) and mention it again in an even ruder way in another sentence: "(I really have no idea what you are referencing but I will take a random guess)". You didnt even need to report it becouse your a mod yourself, it was just to ask/demand/suggest about rewriting it. Ive asked around about it to many other players if they understod it, and everyone said yes, so please refrain yourself from answering like that in the future for the players sake itself.

Thats my input about that with grammar, now i agree that we can drop it.

All he was doing was explaining why he answered as he did. Obviously the first statement was ambiguous, he was just clarifying how he interpreted it in order to put his other post in context. I didn't see anything even remotely connected to a flame about grammar in it. Get over it now?

DeletedUser

All he was doing was explaining why he answered as he did. Obviously the first statement was ambiguous, he was just clarifying how he interpreted it in order to put his other post in context. I didn't see anything even remotely connected to a flame about grammar in it. Get over it now?

No, not the slightest. I could have managed to say it in about 10 nicer ways even with my bad grammar that someone does not understand 50% of. That was not a mere way to explain that he/she did not understand what someone was saying, and the last post could be used to sweep it away and stay as it is by using another account with shows that he has an elder mod title, saying that we should stay on topic..

So, as i said, not the slightest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks to be just a bunch of complainers here.

More like a protest against a mod whos sudenly switching personalty by switching account and is trying to end the quarrel by claiming to say that he simply was saying that he "didnt understand". If that is a normal way for that person to say that he/she did not understand then im questioning why he is a Moderator of the team, at last why he is a Elder Moderator. I hope it is understandable that i am sceptical if someone actually should have that status. If it is that persons job to "maintain order", then he clearly should be a better example and actually maintain the rules himself, instead of insulting a person and change the account later to stop the arguement :icon_confused:

Btw:
That a person is using 2 computers and has one forumaccount in both of them is not an explanation, i have never seen that a persons personality can shange that drasticaly by just switching an computer, and it does not solve anything here at all if that actually was true anyway :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2765

Hmmm, when was the last time someone discussed the state of the continents in UK 3? Too long ago. Closed. If you have a problem with PP, I suggest you take it to the PMs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.