UK3 Discussion

DeletedUser

Cant wait:icon_biggrin:

I love how you get the :nobleman:

And yes very good server:D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[th]Finally Innogames allowed us to make an old-style server for the British version.

The forums for UK3 will be openned on saturday. [/th]

DeletedUser

Some one on W42 mentioned a good world opening on .UK this looks fun.

Worth joining will mail around see who else I can drag up ;)

DeletedUser

Going to enjoy this world. Love the settings, just the kind of settings I wanted. 2 days BP? Rock!

DeletedUser

why would you start between 8 and 4, that's the exACT TIME I'M AT SCHOOL AND THE IDIOTS HAVE BLOCKED TRIBALWARS!!!!

A portion of the tribal wars players are in the same situation, but what major difference does it really make? If you start on the same day the server opens you are pretty much guaranteed a 'Core' area position which i'm guessing is what you want?

DeletedUser

Open them sooner? Say... naow?

[th]What for? We have a premade section in this forums and the settings could be discussed here. Any prior opening will produce nothing but a huge amount of spam. For the typical "What do you think, how tribe X will do?"-discussions it's too early. You'll have approx. two days for such discussion before the world will open. I think it's not too late at all.[/th]

DeletedUser

i quit the UK servers a long time ago but these settings are very much like world 26 on .net looks like i be on world 3!

DeletedUser

great settings, except why must there always be that frustrating night bonus rubbish :mad:

Yeh i agree but these other settings are just too irresistable and should attract plenty of talent from all tw world servers plus mass recruiting *cough ouzo/ocd cough* wont fit in here :p (sorry kriegy)

Also i have a nuby question regarding night bonus setting.

As ive never played a night bonus world (ive avoided them) just how does it work?

i see it starts from 0st to 8st so does the defender get a bonus in defense if the attacks land in that time or are sent in that time?

If this has been answered somewhere pleaae point me there..

Ps: sorry for spwll mistakes as im on my mobile ;)

DeletedUser14

The night bonus gives the defender 100% better defence.
And it is in effect when the attack lands not when its sent, so you can send attacks during the night bonus to land just after its over:)

DeletedUser

Ok thanks for that fluffy! All i wanted to know and i think i can deall with it :p

Also kinda wish barbs were least 1k points for better farming but oh well..

DeletedUser14

At 1k you will see alot of people still barb nobling, cut off of 500 is a real pain for that as the village will be so far behind.
Makes it easier for us to noble barb noblers:lol:

DeletedUser

It would be better with a higher tribe limit; but an all round good world.

DeletedUser

I disagree, the tribe limit will ensure a world of bloodthurst and make it more even. It will become a family tribe world, but they'll be picked off one by one

DeletedUser

hmm barbs 500 point max, no bonus means more player farming/nobling
no paladin good for starting to farm o well i can live with that
tribe limit 40 small but alright
game speed good with troop speed
no morale very nice
package deal on nobles i may join this world

DeletedUser

im in love with w3 settings :D

This is gonna be the best world by far

DeletedUser

can anyone explain (or point towards an explanation of) how nobles work with these settings as opposed to coins?

Only ever done coins before

DeletedUser14

Its pretty much like coins, you have to 'store' one packet to educate your first noble, the store another two packets to get your second noble and so on.
With packets there is no cost to actually educating the noble, so when you store your first packet 28k/30k/25k then you can educate the noble straight away, no 40/50/50 '000s.
But you can upgrade the academy to level 3 and you can only educate a noble if there is 'space' for him in an academy,
So to get your first noble you build the academy then store your first packet, then educate.
For the second noble you have to upgrade the academy to level 2 before you can educate him, so one noble per academy level.

This means in your fisrt village you can educate 3 nobles with a level 3 academy, then you need to build another in a new village to make a train.