UK3 Discussion

DeletedUser

[th]Don't forget about the high price to pay for a noble getting killed in your villages. You won't be able to rebuild it for "simple price" in this case. Also overnobling yourself will become as expensive as losing a noble while defending. You will have to store all packages again to rebuild such a noble.

Clarification:

Nobles could be rebuilt for a simple package's price, if they got killed while attacking someone else. If they are being killed while sitting in a village or if they are overnobling an already conquered villages, all packages have to be paid once more to rebuild that nobleman.

And: Cheap rebuilding is only possible in the village, which lost the noble.[/th]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1508

[th]Don't forget about the high price to pay for a noble getting killed in your villages. You won't be able to rebuild it for "simple price" in this case. Also overnobling yourself will become as expensive as losing a noble while defending. You will have to store all packages again to rebuild such a noble.

Clarification:

Nobles could be rebuilt for a simple package's price, if they got killed while attacking someone else. If they are being killed while sitting in a village or if they are overnobling an already conquered villages, all packages have to be paid once more to rebuild that nobleman.

And: Cheap rebuilding is only possible in the village, which lost the noble.[/th]

Oooh, I never knew that losing a noble while defending cost full price to rebuild... Never lost one while defeding I guess.
Just to clarify, nobles that are lost in that way don't still use your acadamy level do they? Actually, just thought about it and decided not. Losing three nobles that way in our first village would stuff you up otherwise.

can anyone explain (or point towards an explanation of) how nobles work with these settings as opposed to coins?

Only ever done coins before

Basically the way it works is that you can build one nobleman for every academy level that you own. Since you can only have level 3 academy in a village, you cannot build a train until you have two villages/academys. Therefore most decent players will always target a village that already has an academy for their first enoblement.

Refer to Fluffy88's post for additional info.

DeletedUser

Packets= Cheap rebuild for fake noble trains (with real nobles) :icon_wink:

Btw, does anyone know if w3 will have the same barb growth rate as w41 as thus far all the settings are the same apart from night bonus and barbs maxed at 500.

Im still waiting for a simple tech world with old settings and no morale.. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I left tribal wars near the start of world 1 and now to see there is a world 3 coming out is great info, i shall be rejoining tribal wars to play on this new world, seems like a dam gooden aswell. Setting are great and will be looking forward to see the start of a new world with new tribes be raised from the ground.

Can wait to see you all again :):)

*Rhino*

Nauzhror

Reaction score
If you don't like night bonus then why try and join the UK server?? I would honestly say that 98% of the worlds that will be opened will all have night bonus, due to the simple fact that it is directed at mainly UK members or TW. It doesn't restrict you from playing TW.UK. So can people quit complaining about night bonus for UK there is always .NET with a much larger member base. The only people I would see complaining about night bonus, depending on the situation is the people who work night shifts.

You can join a world despite not liking one setting on it. He did not say the world was garbage because it is has night bonus. Quit pretending everything is black or white.

DeletedUser

Packets= Cheap rebuild for fake noble trains (with real nobles) :icon_wink:

Btw, does anyone know if w3 will have the same barb growth rate as w41 as thus far all the settings are the same apart from night bonus and barbs maxed at 500.

Im still waiting for a simple tech world with old settings and no morale.. :icon_eek:

[pp]It will not have the same growth rate as w41 on .net[/pp]

DeletedUser

I'll forgive you, but i think you should join the world and let the public decide :icon_twisted:

I agree :D

But nice settings I think its good the tribe limit is so low because now tribes can't just mass recuit a 100 memebers straight off!

DeletedUser

We open on the 19th sometime between 08:00 and 16:00 hrs

Can't we get a smaller time gap?

DeletedUser1508

Why have a smaller gap? I hope that you are not afraid that you will miss the opening by a few hours and so be at a severe advantage...

DeletedUser

No.

Was your request for a smaller opening gap needed?

No.

We are even.

It was a simple question, why is there always people like you who get thrills from making pointless and sarcastic posts?

DeletedUser

But what he said is true. The opening time is irrelivant. Even is you miss it by just two days, you can still be dominant quite easilly, providing you know the drill.

DeletedUser

Ok, i guess a few hours hardly matters lol.

One other question though, night bonus ~ active 00:00 ~ 08:00 What does this mean? :s I've not played a world where a night bonus has happened?

DeletedUser

[th]Ok, this time I'll help you. We won't open the world before 8:00:02. This makes the gap smaller, isn't it?

There's a good reason for us not announcing any shorter gap, nor a certain time even. The servers produce an immense load at a world's start. If we would announce a short gap or certain time, the servers most likely will slow down massively (down to an unplayable status), because too many people will start joining at once.[/th]

DeletedUser

[th]Ok, this time I'll help you. We won't open the world before 8:00:02. This makes the gap smaller, isn't it?

There's a good reason for us not announcing any shorter gap, nor a certain time even. The servers produce an immense load at a world's start. If we would announce a short gap or certain time, the servers most likely will slow down massively (down to an unplayable status), because too many people will start joining at once.[/th]

Ok, i get what you mean now. On .Net at the beginning of W43, it was massive lag and slow responses.

A Username 100% defence increase on every play at those times.

Ok, thanks

Last edited by a moderator: