UK3 Discussion

DeletedUser

*The following written by muldeh*

NB is a waste of time imo, because you need to be online to see the incommnig attack when it is launched so you know what it is as opposed to when it hits.

Also the no morale, packets, no church, no archers, no max relation is all awesome. Especially no morale, but .625 troop speed modifier :((((( I wont play.

DeletedUser

I'm 50/50 on these settings, i like the speed and such but i love paladins and archers. I could probably get used to playing the game without them, but im just wondering, if there is no paladin then does that mean there is no way to speed up support? (That could be annoying for me.)

DeletedUser

I'm 50/50 on these settings, i like the speed and such but i love paladins and archers. I could probably get used to playing the game without them, but im just wondering, if there is no paladin then does that mean there is no way to speed up support? (That could be annoying for me.)

yep that is right ;). Also no advantage with silly cat weapons and such :)

DeletedUser

I agree about the bonfire, but still the other pally weapons make things a little more exciting, you never know what weapons your enemy has and you can use them to an advantage. I suppose becuase this world is going to be quite fast paced and vicious that pally weapons would ruin it a little, i suppose i have no choice but to adapt to the new envirnoment.

I have started off my own premade from an old W2 tribe that wasn't very successful, my members we're complaining when i showed them the thread about the world 3 settings, i geuss they will have to adapt aswell lol.

DeletedUser

Smite. said:

NB is a waste of time imo,

I disagree, it gives peace of mind for 8hrs of the day. Albeit just for the UK players, but isn't that the whole reason behind a national server?

Smite. said:
because you need to be online to see the incommnig attack when it is launched so you know what it is as opposed to when it hits.

Obviously players can stay up late and time an attack to land just after night bonus finishes, but any competent player would know who in their area was noble ready and would work out some type of optimal time to briefly check in on their account during the night to avoid being caught off guard (08:00 - noble distance time of player you're worried about).

Smite. said:
but .625 troop speed modifier :((((( I wont play.

The overall speed has to equal 1. We've had two slow worlds in a row (UK1 + 2 were both 1x speed) so I think its fair fast speed lovers get a world to play on UK.

DeletedUser

why such a bad time

why would you start between 8 and 4, that's the exACT TIME I'M AT SCHOOL AND THE IDIOTS HAVE BLOCKED TRIBALWARS!!!!

DeletedUser

Still it isn't all that bad, as long as you don't have to start the world a day after it opens right? That would be horrible.

DeletedUser

NB is a waste of time imo, because you need to be online to see the incommnig attack when it is launched so you know what it is as opposed to when it hits.

Also the no morale, packets, no church, no archers, no max relation is all awesome. Especially no morale, but .625 troop speed modifier :((((( I wont play.

*written by Nuke now*

I agree on all what you said here, the slow troop speed for me is ok thought. lets just do W3 together :lol: come on it could be fun.

DeletedUser

Shouldn't be a problem for me, i am determined to start off as fast as possible even if it means i have to sit here refreshing the homepage for 8 hours just so i cna get online first :D (Okay im not REALLY that desperate lol) I should be able to start off pretty soon though.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to worry about being first or anything. So long as i get a good start and my tribe gets positioned well I'm fine :p

DeletedUser14

Its a business and the employees dont want to come in at the weekends just to be there for the opening of a new world.
They do it during office hours.

DeletedUser

Meh I'll be gone all weekend so the normal week works fine for me and my mates lol