UK4 Premade Tribe

DeletedUser

I'm in the throws of attempting to establish a pre-made tribe for UK4, I'll be using an alternate account which does not yet have forum access. I led a tribe early on in UK1 which maintained a top 10 position for a while until it was later disbanded for reasons I will not disclose. Those who were in Off Topica on UK1 along with those I know who have had experience and show the appropriate attitude will be admitted. If you are not one of these people then you will need to apply with;

Current Name:
Planned Alias: (Mail to me if secret)
Details of Yourself: (as a person (ie commitment, busy work?))
Details of Gameplay: (past experiences? Give evidence when appropriate)
Current Gameplay: (any current worlds you play under any alias, how busy is it likely to keep you?)
Details of Co-sitters/players: (if you need one, have one etc)

Current Planned World: UK4
Tribe Name: {Off Topica}
Tribe Tag: {OT}
Current COA: (likely to change multiple times)
Tribe Message: We don't want the world. We just want your half.

So, if anyone is interested simply apply here or via a mail to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A Username (TW Username on .net)
Planned Alias: [Secret]
I'm a student, currently available quite often, usually away during the day and on in the Evenings (GMT).
I started some time around W10, and managed to get to somewhere around 200K before I quit. I'm not quite sure really. Then on one world I got to .5 Mil near enough, but I've forgotten what the username was, and I quit after that. I came back for UK, so I have'nt played in a while, but I'll easilly catch the drift again.
I play no worlds currently.

DeletedUser

S'good enough for me. I spoke to you on .net just a little while ago. I'll add you to my list (and by list, I mean I'll start it now).

Hefty, you seem to have stolen all my minions, Nindel, Dj :(

DeletedUser

Ta babe ;) I'll give you a special title or something. And treat you special. Just don't end up killing me this time. Kay?

DeletedUser

S'good enough for me. I spoke to you on .net just a little while ago. I'll add you to my list (and by list, I mean I'll start it now).

Hefty, you seem to have stolen all my minions, Nindel, Dj :(
hehe :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Current Name:TW Username on .net
Planned Alias: [still thinking of one ]
Details of Yourself: im a student and mostly on during the evening on the working days however i remain very active both in the game and forum
Details of Gameplay: Reached 1 million I think, been a baron countless times, stolen and trashed a few tribes and have once created a tribe of my own in world 30 which did very well until I got back stabbed ( By Hammer!!!)
Current Gameplay: currently playing world 30 and world 42

DeletedUser3764

Albet789
Just started high school.....
Max points 10 thousand (Would be better but im normally nobled for farming everyone around me)
Current worlds=World 1 (Quitting) World 2 (Staying but im barely on it) world 3 (Quitting)
I dont need a Co-player....

Can i join?

DeletedUser

Greyscale killed my retry :3

11l32ax.jpg

DeletedUser

Current Name:TW Username on .net
Planned Alias: [still thinking of one ]
Details of Yourself: im a student and mostly on during the evening on the working days however i remain very active both in the game and forum
Details of Gameplay: Reached 1 million I think, been a baron countless times, stolen and trashed a few tribes and have once created a tribe of my own in world 30 which did very well until I got back stabbed ( By Hammer!!!)
Current Gameplay: currently playing world 30 and world 42

Man, what's your problem? >.<

DeletedUser

I'm in the throws of attempting to establish a pre-made tribe for UK4, I'll be using an alternate account which does not yet have forum access. I led a tribe early on in UK1 which maintained a top 10 position for a while until it was later disbanded for reasons I will not disclose. Those who were in Off Topica on UK1 along with those I know who have had experience and show the appropriate attitude will be admitted. If you are not one of these people then you will need to apply with;

Current Name:
Planned Alias: (Mail to me if secret)
Details of Yourself: (as a person (ie commitment, busy work?))
Details of Gameplay: (past experiences? Give evidence when appropriate)
Current Gameplay: (any current worlds you play under any alias, how busy is it likely to keep you?)
Details of Co-sitters/players: (if you need one, have one etc)

Current Planned World: UK4
Tribe Name: {Off Topica}
Tribe Tag: {OT}
Current COA: (likely to change multiple times)
Tribe Message: We don't want the world. We just want your half.

So, if anyone is interested simply apply here or via a mail to myself.

already talked to you on .net ^_^ which part oif the world will we be joinning?

DeletedUser

Im putting my money on K55 (SE)

OT: L_C am I cool enough to have the Off-Topica signature ?