UK4 Premade Tribe

DeletedUser439

Heh did you deside to make a tribe when we had that chat on .net?

I will join ya.

DeletedUser

if anyone wants to add me on skype its chanman20 and yes L33P we didnt do that bad

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Top 5 = Pretty Good

but then inactivity and STD's struck. :(

DeletedUser

Current Name: Deptan
Planned Alias: Deptan
Details of Yourself: High School Student - Exams end November 30th (roughly) and then I have holidays.
Details of Gameplay: Passive aggressive, can be manipulative and dastardly, but usually loyal. A balance of attack / defence. Keeping a regular pace. A thinker, generally around the front of the middle-runners rank wise.
Current Gameplay: I'm not playing any other worlds.
Details of Co-sitters/players: I don't like co-players.

DeletedUser

This tribe looks fun.
Mailed you PP, don't know if I'll get accepted though :(.

DeletedUser

Members List?

Pfft.. Members list are so over rated. I just like the Naughty and Nice lists. :)

I want to join you premade PP. But I have no idea how UK3 UK4 UK5 will affect me. So I might wait till later and decide.

DeletedUser

After a few days in, this thread gets 3 pages.

juz looking around. ;)

DeletedUser

Members List?

Remains private until further notice and when we know more about UK4, I will message everyone on the list and direct them to this thread as well as providing extra information about location etc etc.

Pfft.. Members list are so over rated. I just like the Naughty and Nice lists. :)

I want to join you premade PP. But I have no idea how UK3 UK4 UK5 will affect me. So I might wait till later and decide.

Sure thing, wait until the settings have been disclosed and make a decision then :)

DeletedUser

I think I'll apply just for the smexy siggy. :icon_redface:

Current Name :
Forum : Confuzzled.
Ingame : Cruddy17 UK3

Planned Alias: Anything me and my coplayer choose.

Details of Yourself: I'm a nice guy, know the basics to the game and know what to do in alot of the possible situations.

Details of Gameplay: Did not play Uk1 nor Uk2. No past experience on this server other then my current.

Current Gameplay: Currently coplaying Cruddy17 on W3. Started 2 weeks late in K65 and have currently 6 villages and maintain a 30 rank.

Details of Co-sitters/players: Coplayer has my opposite times, has the same skillz as me; I would like to say he is a lot better although. Has been teaching me alot of new things that I did not know before.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

id like to join

look at my w3 this is what i achived when i was lazy no farms in rumble continent
im also extremely funny