UK4 Premade Tribe

DeletedUser

mad825: Added to list
albet789: I'd prefer people with a little bit more experience within the game, sorry.
chanman20: Don't think I was able to reply last night on Skype, either way; added to the list.
L33P: Contacted me on OT.net, I've added you as well.
MontyPython: I'll have to consider your applic- Uh, who am I kidding? Welcome aboard Cory, I'm glad to see you :)

DeletedUser

Hmm, we'll see :p I need an advisor. Cory! Heel!
Let me speak to my advisor.

DeletedUser

Is this not some mean, cruel plan by Hefty to send spies into the tribe in an attempt to gain some information? Because I have a nasty feeling. I personally think he'd love to do it. But only because I rejected him on W1 ;D

DeletedUser

Nope, its genuine, because i never joined your W3 premade ;O

DeletedUser

No. Chocolate Pony was a mindless PP inpersonator, called ponynoy.

/facepalm :/

DeletedUser

Is this not some mean, cruel plan by Hefty to send spies into the tribe in an attempt to gain some information? Because I have a nasty feeling. I personally think he'd love to do it. But only because I rejected him on W1 ;D
Really?
i dont remember W1

DeletedUser

{OT} did pretty damn good for an off-topic tribe on W1, hopefully it will be the same on W4.

DeletedUser

Riiight ADB, did you play W1? Your name rings a bell, either that or someone used something similar. You're accepted, as for...

I will be with luke bishop and Yoshi. if your wondering :)

You'll have to get them to post here themselves, Luke I've seen on W1, Yoshi I haven't a clue about and I'd like him to fill in the application on page 1, but I'm sure things'll be fine.

DeletedUser

Riiight ADB, did you play W1? Your name rings a bell, either that or someone used something similar. You're accepted, as for...

You'll have to get them to post here themselves, Luke I've seen on W1, Yoshi I haven't a clue about and I'd like him to fill in the application on page 1, but I'm sure things'll be fine.

Add me on skype?

Goonerlad2