UK5 Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4687

In terms of no millisecond timing, I needed to clarify back timing. So if I back time an attack that lands in same second as the return attack, how will land first. I know that the first attack sent lands first but for return attacks is it counted from when the attack was send or when it began returning? Ie someone attacks me at axe speed and I backtime at ram to land in same second, will my attack land after theirs?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
In terms of no millisecond timing, I needed to clarify back timing. So if I back time an attack that lands in same second as the return attack, how will land first. I know that the first attack sent lands first but for return attacks is it counted from when the attack was send or when it began returning? Ie someone attacks me at axe speed and I backtime at ram to land in same second, will my attack land after theirs?

Your attack lands after theirs, but essentially the same millisecond. ie. Your backtime works, and additionally, is 100% undodgeable.

DeletedUser

zarddeath200 said:
This will force players to think outside the box, maybe skip LC...who knows?

For the change of settings I have chosen turtling. The snipes will be coming soon don't worry offensives ;D
Me personally likes attacking but I hate farming. This is why I chose this method. I can still have fun by sniping without the opponent knowing who is sniping the villages.

Sniping villages will be my point where I have a chance to slow the people's growth around me and being able to recover the troop count easily compared to the opponent using eexpensive LC's.

DeletedUser

For those who say uk5 is noob-friendly just ask yourself:
do you really think that the noobs will stick with the world and it's settings?
I'm guessing my 7x7 is already inactive...
However people like nauz & muldeh have the skills to tolerate.

DeletedUser1508

even more importatn question... if the player you nobled maxes out the hiding place it will remain maxed out till the end of the server...

/Enters discussion late

I think the settings are cool. It's always nice to have a different world that neither falls into the 'old-school' nor the 'new-school' category.

The settings promote tactics rather than fast internet connections etc, which suits me just fine. I have always prefered to win a battle through superior tactics or by outwitting my opponent rather than just being able to send a fast train or accurate snipe.

Anyway, its nice to see something fresh in TW!

And all the people complaining, I have a solution for you. Stop crying.

DeletedUser

I like all the settings except the no demolishing. That's really gonna bug me, I guess I'll just have to build more cats than I normally do. It'll be weird being able to take a vill with only 3 nobles though.

DeletedUser7450

5 actually.

Unless villages have 120 loyalty now.

Edit; Didn't read new settings really :lol:

DeletedUser1511

1 in 4 million chance is likely...yes.
No UK world has had that many ennoblements. (prove I'm wrong!)

When flaming you, one does not need proof, they merely need to make a claim such as.....
You suck.

DeletedUser4147

I don't mind the settings, the whole 'no demolishing' thing is interesting, and us at 'why?' (even though i was so late to start) are going to have fun in every corner of the world :D

But, the MS gap on trains will annoy me as i won't hit the low trains i am used to, and benefit me, makes sniping much more simple.

This world will be fun, and interesting. But i can't believe Muldeh isn't co-playing, come on no-one can do that well solo.

DeletedUser

Umm, it makes sniping same-second trains impossible. That's not 'simpler'.

he never said same second. i think he means if a train witch lands at say
11:59:59 (.999 in normal worlds)
00:00:00

not impossible from that angle, though if my trains were like that, i would cancel them and start again

DeletedUser282

he never said same second. i think he means if a train witch lands at say
11:59:59 (.999 in normal worlds)

not impossible from that angle, though if my trains were like that, i would cancel them and start again

Barb (or one of your own villages if you are desperate) bounce = :000 return = VERY easy split anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.