UK6 - Settings

DeletedUser

Depends, if two codes are running simaltenously then it does effect one another. Changing one requires changing the other one thus changes the whole equation.

World Speed <=> Loyalty Increase < Like Nauz pointed out, they dont work as seperate values thus directly proportional to each other. Both must be working in pre-defined parameters.
ok, i follow that. i'm just surprised that they didn't set it up as two seperate variables: it seems like the kind of thing you probably would want to adjust.

on a similar note, i had thought that unit speed = 1 / game speed. am i wrong about that? a lot of people are suggesting settings that wouldn't fit with that.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
on a similar note, i had thought that unit speed = 1 / game speed. am i wrong about that?

It's a general rule set down by Innogames to not overstress the servers, the rule s broken occasionally, but usually not by much.

ie. You will never see speed 2, unit speed 2 (not on a real world anyway, it can be on something like HP that has fewer players), but you might see speed 2, unit speed .6.

DeletedUser

Game speed: 2
Unit speed: 1.5
Morale: Disabled
Farm rule: Disabled
Fake limit: Disabled
Research system: Simple
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (to 10k points)
Bonus villages: Enabled
Beginner protection: 5 days
Maximum relation Attacker - Defender: Disabled
Night bonus: 0 - 7 ST
Army camp: Enabled
Church: Disabled
Archers: Disabled
Paladin: Disabled
Noblemen: Coin system
Member limit per tribe: 80

DeletedUser

Game speed: 1
Unit speed: 1
Morale: Yes
Research system: Simple research system
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (up to 10075 Points) That would be nice.
Bonus villages: Disabled
Beginner protection: 3 days
Night bonus: Disabled
Army camp: Disabled
Awards: Enabled
Archers: Enabled
Paladin: Enabled (no weapons)
Member limit per tribe: 60
Building destruction activated: Yes
Command Cancel time (secs): 600
Trade Cancel time (secs): 300
Free premium points: 500
Gold Coin system: Yes
Max noble distance: 500
Sleep mode active: No

Very long but meh >:)

DeletedUser

Unit speed: 2
Research system: 10-tech or 15 tech (just not simple)
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (to 4k points)
Maximum relation Attacker - Defender: 20:1 for a month
Night bonus: Enabled (changed my mind about this loads, but you have to alow co-playing, but this alows people to have some kind of RL AND not get cleared every night!)
Member limit per tribe: 40

Right, firstly I did copy and paste from reds post then changed a couple of things (this is because I liked the core of your settings best red!)

Secondly, I feel tribe limits are important to many aspects of this game, no cap means you get leaders who just are tribe point glory hunters which is no use to anyone. However as someone has said, a too small tribe limit reduces the options and probably the enjoyability for new players (new players and new player retention is benificial for everything concerned with this game!! including the externals!!)

Thirdly, player protection and attacker - defender should be in place to allow the noobs a fighting chance. I know all the experianced players get exasperated by noobs but we need them!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Research system: 10-tech or 15 tech (just not simple)
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (to 4k points)
Night bonus: Enabled (changed my mind about this loads, but you have to alow co-playing, but this alows people to have some kind of RL AND not get cleared every night!)

Right, firstly I did copy and paste from reds post then changed a couple of things (this is because I liked the core of your settings best red!)

Secondly, I feel tribe limits are important to many aspects of this game, no cap means you get leaders who just are tribe point glory hunters which is no use to anyone. However as someone has said, a too small tribe limit reduces the options and probably the enjoyability for new players (new players and new player retention is benificial for everything concerned with this game!! including the externals!!)

Thirdly, player protection and attacker - defender should be in place to allow the noobs a fighting chance. I know all the experianced players get exasperated by noobs but we need them!!!

The problem with 20:1 has nothing to do with noobs. It's not even protecting noobs early on. It's just stealing farms. Someone that is 50 points when I am 1,000 has simply put, quit long ago and has no reason to be protected.

DeletedUser

The problem with 20:1 has nothing to do with noobs. It's not even protecting noobs early on. It's just stealing farms. Someone that is 50 points when I am 1,000 has simply put, quit long ago and has no reason to be protected.

QFT.

If you wanna farm someone who has quit you should be able to, not having wot wait for them to barb :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Fair point well taken, tho I would maybe point out that if someone discovers tribal wars say 2 weeks after w6 opens, they automaticaly join the newest world, and imediately get cleared repeatedly by those players that have been there for those 2 weeks, more to protect those that joing the world late....

DeletedUser1508

That is a fair point, and one of the reasons that I disagree with Nauz's suggestion of no BP... Just a little too unfair for the newbs etc.
However, the defender to attacker ratio is pretty annoying, much more so than BP. And especially so when it is 10:1... Pretty much just debilitates fast growers, and makes aggressive play much less worthwhile. It was just passable in uk5, and only because the barbs grew so fast. Any slower and the world would have been a nightmare to farm on.

DeletedUser1508

Psshh, you know you loved the lack of BP on W36.

Sure, it is great for us... but not for the newbs etc. I would like it, but I think it is too unfair to be implemented. Although, if the world had a paladin, maybe not. Give them something to defend with.

DeletedUser

My ideal.

Unit speed: 10. Faster, faster faster.
Morale: Disabled.
Research system: Simple. Win.
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (to 2k points)
Beginner protection: 1 Day
Night bonus: Enabled
Paladin: Enabled
Paladin Weapons : Enabled

Win.

DeletedUser

er, 80% of our worlds have speed 1
and 20% of them are 1.6

we need a speed 2 or speed 0.5 world imo

Or were you being sarcastic?

DeletedUser7217

Game speed: 1, maybe 2.
Farm rule: Enabled - 100 Defensive troops per farm level - Win
Fake limit: Disabled - Definitely, but then with no fake script it doesn't matter
Research system: Simple research system. I am lazy
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (up to 2000 Points)
Bonus villages: Enabled just so the noob that nobles the bonus barb I can take it off him :D
Beginner protection: 1.5 days
Night bonus: Disabled, if Enabled then 0-7 ST
Army camp: Disabled
Church: Disabled, but wouldn't mind
Archers: Enabled
Paladin: Enabled (no weapons)
Member limit per tribe: 50
Building Destruction: Available with level 20 HQ
Nobles: Coins

DeletedUser

My first would be a speedy FREE FOR ALL

Game speed: 3
Morale: No
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (up to 5000 Points)
Beginner protection: 2 days
Night bonus: Enabled
Member limit per tribe: No Tribes (is that possible?)
Building destruction activated: Yes
Free premium points: Disabled
Gold Coin system: No, packages simple system.
Max noble distance: 800 fields
EndGame Mode: Capture the relics, Relics are place in every K, the first member to capture 10 relics and hold em' for a week wins. With moving of a relic to any city enabled and a max relic hidden in each village of 2.

Adding, no support for barbian villages, no more than 5 nobling of barbs and no more than 10,000 units supporting your vills at any one time.

My second would be slightly slower and more safe world

Game speed: 1
Morale: No
Farm rule: Enabled
Fake limit: Enabled
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (up to 1000 Points)
Bonus villages: Enabled (more focus on storage and resources bonuses)
Beginner protection: 5 days
Night bonus: Disabled
Building destruction activated: No
Free premium points: 1 Month Free for first 100 players
Gold Coin system: No, packages simple system.
Max noble distance: 800 fields
Endgame Mode: After 14 Months world goes to speed 5 with faster united per hour you can make 100 spears instead of 5. With no barb nobling allowed.

Be the best worlds evar.