UK6 - Settings

DeletedUser

A bit of enlightenment required - is the 10-tech system the same as the 15-tech, but with a research limit of 2 per troop type rather than 3?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
A bit of enlightenment required - is the 10-tech system the same as the 15-tech, but with a research limit of 2 per troop type rather than 3?

Nope, there are ten levels for every troop other than scouts. There's no limit to the number of total levels you can have. (ie. All troops can be teched up to level 10.)

DeletedUser2403

Same as any other coin world.

I play a world that the coin costs
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

I thought that the worlds a played were
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png

DeletedUser

I've been looking for the info on the old weapons, can anyone point me in the right direction.

DeletedUser

Maybe .co.uk will get a bigger-ish world than it has had before, if the settings had no morale I could see most of .net jumping over here. But hey, can't complain compared to UK5... EH Nauz :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Maybe .co.uk will get a bigger-ish world than it has had before, if the settings had no morale I could see most of .net jumping over here. But hey, can't complain compared to UK5... EH Nauz :icon_evil:

i would doubt that very much mate, .net allows us to use scripts <LOL>

3013787.png

Nauzhror

Reaction score
i would doubt that very much mate, .net allows us to use scripts <LOL>

The lack of fake scripts actually attracts quite a number of people. Most players I'd consider to be "good" (I mean people who can be top 5 any world they play, not people that are top 100.) consider mass-faking to be a flaw in the game.

DeletedUser4961

The lack of fake scripts actually attracts quite a number of people. Most players I'd consider to be "good" (I mean people who can be top 5 any world they play, not people that are top 100.) consider mass-faking to be a flaw in the game.

I could not agree more. It is the second worst plaque in the game. This first is allowing people to take over inactive player accounts. Too many accounts get passed around like a cheap bottle of wine by hobos around a fire pit. Sad really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2403

You won't see much variation in real worlds. That kind of settings are usually only for the speed rounds ;)

Oh ok... Is that in the Portuguese server a saw a world with that half priced nobles and i was only curious;)

but it´s ok off course

Will be a good world...

DeletedUser

Game speed: 2
Unit speed: 1.5
Morale: Disabled
Farm rule: Disabled
Fake limit: Disabled
Research system: Simple research system
Automatically growing barbarian villages: Enabled (up to 2000 Points)
Bonus villages: Enabled
Beginner protection: 2.5 days
Maximum relation Attacker - Defender: Disabled
Night bonus: Enabled
Army camp: Disabled
Church: Disabled!
Awards: Enabled
Archers: Enabled
Paladin: Enabled (no weapons)
Member limit per tribe: 50

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Oh ok... Is that in the Portuguese server a saw a world with that half priced nobles and i was only curious;)

but it´s ok off course

Will be a good world...

There's been 2-3 worlds on .net with half priced coins/packages, they're rather rare, but they do happen on normal worlds.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Ok... What´s your opinion with that configuration?

Not entirely sure what you mean.

Opinion as to whether I like the setting? Yes, I think nobles cost too much, particularly in late game.

Opinion as to whether the setting is popular? Seems to be based on the polls for it that I've seen on .net.

Opinion as to how often the setting will be used? Probably somewhere around 10% of the worlds.

DeletedUser2403

Not entirely sure what you mean.

Opinion as to whether I like the setting? Yes, I think nobles cost too much, particularly in late game.

This one thanks:) I have your opinion also... the nobles are to expensive... not only on late game...