• Start date

DeletedUser

Me, S1ckness? Leader of WHAT?
Lets have an interview :p
Wanna embarrass biggsy and james :D

DeletedUser8288

Nice to see some activity on the forums and something that is worth reading

DeletedUser

Not a bad read at all, look forward to more interesting reads on this forum in the future :)

DeletedUser8288

who am i to say but i thought this wasnt the greatest interview i think you could have pushed monty a bit more and asked more controversial questions

DeletedUser8288

see i am the wrong person to ask i actually respect the tribe but unfortunately they seem to be the man city of tribal wars (we all love to hate) but maybe you could have asked some of the tw players who have maybe dont have the respect for tako that others do I believe Mancunia has made his opinions pretty clear.. and maybe you could have asked about the internal nobling that always seems to stir up controversy.

DeletedUser

Seems there is a thread for the internals, but the players leaving question does have that involved, though I could have gone further into detail. I don't really think there is much to say about the internals, people quit, people merge accounts. With a tribe that has had quite a few players quit, there will be a fair amount of internals. However, we are still here and still active.

Btw I prefer City to United. Though Millwall is obviously the team to beat.

DeletedUser8288

ahh fair enough although i think some people can get more out of internaling than that although how i don't know..

But overall i liked all the interviews where all a great read id give it 8 out of 10 , 1 off because it would have been good to push that little bit further and another off because the first was a bit hard to follow but that's probable just me. but its nice that somone but in the effort to do this:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[21:53:25] CoryTS(MontyPython;.NoSympathy.): Although many will disagree (Sparks herself), it doesn't matter. A name is a name, it doesn't change the contents. You can call a gun a teddy bear, but will it become any less dangerous? Let's be real, .5 is fairly slow. Changing names was just a way to irritate the public forums and have a few laughs.

Anything to be a rebel, eh Sparkles :D

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
see i am the wrong person to ask i actually respect the tribe but unfortunately they seem to be the man city of tribal wars (we all love to hate) but maybe you could have asked some of the tw players who have maybe dont have the respect for tako that others do I believe Mancunia has made his opinions pretty clear.. and maybe you could have asked about the internal nobling that always seems to stir up controversy.

As a United Fan (hence the IGN) I can honestly say City will NEVER dominate anything like axes have dominated W9....

The question I think everyone wanted asking is why Mancunia hasn't been invited to Cory's W10 premade?!!?

DeletedUser

Well Koopa we all know the next time Taco! renames it will be to NOLU, No-one Likes Us.

DeletedUser

Who are Palace? :icon_confused: :icon_razz:

It doesn't really ring a bell, though 3 - 0 and 1 - 0 does.

DeletedUser

[22:26:47] woodlandapple OG: Captain Inactive, I would say. Although I've seen the nuke and I have to wonder what they've been doing to not have killed some of it off :D

People seem to think that having a high amount of scouts means we won't attack. Seems our noble targets was cry babies as well as nubs :icon_rolleyes:. The nuke you've seen has changed in the past few days though, not for the worst in the slighest. Some village space was 'free'd' up :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TBH I was surprised at how LC heavy it was, guess thats just how the nuke was made time wise?

Deleted User - 695343

TBH I was surprised at how LC heavy it was, guess thats just how the nuke was made time wise?

Run the numbers, a properly built, high LC nuke is just as offensively capable as a higher axe nuke and builds in less time. Not rocket science which is the better option on worlds like this. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Not that I was on the account early on, as my sig suggests. But, a LC heavy nuke early on is better for farming too.

DeletedUser

Against the fastest d hc/spear really? I'll have to check that.