Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

lol I personally think that next to rumble ui: might be the most talented tribe on this world...

DeletedUser

lol I personally think that next to rumble ui: might be the most talented tribe on this world...

There, not an agressive much (to stats) however, still hanging in there. Should be there for a while.

I think though, the real test at the moment is for Jungle as SPQR are hammering there villages.

Would be a nice PnP and possibly full out war soon.

DeletedUser

There, not an agressive much (to stats) however, still hanging in there. Should be there for a while.

I think though, the real test at the moment is for Jungle as SPQR are hammering there villages.

Would be a nice PnP and possibly full out war soon.

Jungle do appear to be target number for many tribes at the moment.

DeletedUser

Jungle do appear to be target number for many tribes at the moment.

Well there are not many tribes apart from SPQR taking much from Jungle? I seem to remember it was Jungle who liked to gang up on other tribes, Dynis and SPQR for instance. But don't worry mrchief, I don't expect S e to break their NAP with Jungle just yet, they might hit you back.

DeletedUser

Well there are not many tribes apart from SPQR taking much from Jungle? I seem to remember it was Jungle who liked to gang up on other tribes, Dynis and SPQR for instance. But don't worry mrchief, I don't expect S e to break their NAP with Jungle just yet, they might hit you back.

Hmmm... They have NAP with nearly all top 10 tribes.

Interesting.

@ Fox I don't know how Jungle enemies are except SPQR

DeletedUser

Skirmishing not a full blown war but to my knowledge they are tearing occasional chunks out of each other.

DeletedUser

Only the grapevine, but there has been a little bragging around from some of the Death guys

DeletedUser

Only the grapevine, but there has been a little bragging around from some of the Death guys

Its not bragging the skirmishes are happening and both are taking chunks ..Confirmed.

:icon_evil:

DeletedUser5450

mrchief

#192 Yesterday, 21:27 Top
Skirmishing not a full blown war but to my knowledge they are tearing occasional chunks out of each other.

the chunks are only one way :icon_wink:
as of yet that is... im sure jungle will get themselves sorted soon, when they have finished playing with the little tribes not in the top 20 !!

DeletedUser

Well we all know the tactics that arebeing empoyed here, do we not?

DeletedUser

The problem with Jungle is no more than dealing with Diplomacy, they share their 4 Ks with 6 of TOP 15 Tribes, or 5 if you like as Death { and Death } work as 1 tribe, I am not aware of their Diplomacy status with all of these tribes but thats alot of Tribes they have to deal with either via diplomacy or via war/skirmish whatever you want to call it.
The fact is they are number 2, dont care if they reach it via recruiting or not, in my opinion they will stay there for a while longer, you can argue that Rumble shares almost identical problem and ill answer the same way, they are number 1 and will stay there for a while longer, in fact we can say the same for all the other core tribes,its very hard for a core tribe to manage well both diplomacy and war compared to tribes closer to the rim as the world "grows", ie ui:/TFF/Death/300 etc where yes they have also diplomacy and war to deal with but not as in a greater scale as core tribes.
If Rumble/Jungle/SPR have survived as long as they did while dealing with all these frontlines with big tribes then they earned my respect.
Neither of these tribes is going anywhere anytime soon unless a so called Gang-Bang happens and 2 of these tribes are "Big Boys", so keep it up, nice work.

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

then when they do with M.A.D they going to attack and noble ever one in RE8 and then ever one in egg

Do you mean when they deal with M.A.D.

ever one? What does that mean I think you mean 'Everyone.'

You seem to think 1 tribe can noble every single member in a tribe. That rarely happens unless a tribe is full of Big Ego's and Very Experinced Playes, which give No-Mercy.

And at the moment there is no way UI: can actaully place a threat on Egg,

Check world maps dude, for that to happen it will take a couple of months full out combat to reach anywhere near K55/K45 borders of Egg.

So, that statement has no sence it. At all! :icon_eek:

and ever one in SPQR/Jungle/Rumble/TFF

some body by the name of Ras Al Ghul on world 2 send me a message telling me

Now you think they will somehow take out K55 and K65 (Egg members) then go back to K45 for SPQR members. Strange plan. :icon_confused:

Wierd plan no base of facts. When you post please send only 1 message not 3 messages, with two lines. :icon_cool: