Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

Wolf looks great and very well co-ordinated, just because they are ready to cross two K`s to noble down and squash poor four men tribe in K35 :(

tinx on 03.12. at 21:10
listen buddy i am the Dutchess of Wolf and you are attacking one of my tribe members!! you have two choices you can leave him alone and agree an NAP or you can carry on and we will squash and noble you and the rest of your tribe!!!!

DeletedUser

[URL="http://uk.twstats.com//uk3/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=3903]Family[/URL] Look like a good tribe, but if you look at their TCOA for more than 2 seconds, you feel quite ill and begin to panic, which in my book is a plus well done :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I blame Hugo :icon_wink:

If anyone wants to make us a CoA. Feel free :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Lol yeah... But I guess people that are on Acid will love it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

[URL="http://uk.twstats.com//uk3/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=3903]Family[/URL] Look like a good tribe, but if you look at their TCOA for more than 2 seconds, you feel quite ill and begin to panic, which in my book is a plus well done :icon_eek:

was stonned when i put it up :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser2765

[ke]Guys... I'd hate to infract you for posts from the 30th on... Keep it on-topic guys, if you want to discuss player strategies make a new thread or go to the strategy section.[/ke]

DeletedUser5542

i think it would be difficult for anyone outside the top ten to make a serious impact on the top five, especially if ui: are merging into RA as i think i saw on one of these threads. However I can see TFT going higher up the ranks deffinatly as they seem to have a bit more space to expand into. Still you never know what will happen with mergers and alliances would be nice if there were a couple of surprises to come.

DeletedUser5542

oopst, yes i did miss that :icon_redface:

well in that case can only see ui: climbing. will be interesting to see if they recruit more or not and where they end up in a few weeks.

DeletedUser

They are however losing numerous villages to -X-, unfortunately they do look a bit of a non starter as a much more powerful tribe does seem to be turning their attention to them. My predicition would be that they do not have the power to resist any serious attention from -X-.

DeletedUser

They are however losing numerous villages to -X-, unfortunately they do look a bit of a non starter as a much more powerful tribe does seem to be turning their attention to them. My predicition would be that they do not have the power to resist any serious attention from -X-.
i would have to agree. They seem to be nobling south away from -X- anyhow, and we won't be expanding too much down there, anytime soon anyhow.

DeletedUser4961

oopst, yes i did miss that :icon_redface:

well in that case can only see ui: climbing. will be interesting to see if they recruit more or not and where they end up in a few weeks.

There will be no merge to silence the rumors. ui: will stay small and agile. We are just a small group of active players who enjoy the company of our tribemates. This has been an interesting ride so far. I must say, the talent in this world, in many of the tribes, is quite amazing. It is an honor to game among so many talented players. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months has in store for us all.

DeletedUser

I think the tribe to watch is S e

http://uk.twstats.com//uk3/index.php?page=tribe&fi=1&id=8783

Look to have low players (good) hence a good AVP

Out of protocol no comment mitch:lol:

But Mr Wuffles says thank you

pink-poodle-toy410ok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There will be no merge to silence the rumors. ui: will stay small and agile. We are just a small group of active players who enjoy the company of our tribemates. This has been an interesting ride so far. I must say, the talent in this world, in many of the tribes, is quite amazing. It is an honor to game among so many talented players. I can't wait to see what the next 3 months has in store for us all.

is it true that funk is leaving the game?

DeletedUser4961

is it true that funk is leaving the game?

I guess it is up to Funk to see if this question is worthy of his answer. Let me just say this. Sometimes in a small unselfish tribe, one needs allow his/her tribe mates to take a village or two to gain a foothold in a new area. Unselfish players do this....at least in ui: they do. The good of the tribe is first, before the individual player. I think Spock said it best...."The needs of the many outway the needs of the few" Aw, see there I go...acting like the nerd...you had to ask!

:D

DeletedUser

I guess it is up to Funk to see if this question is worthy of his answer. Let me just say this. Sometimes in a small unselfish tribe, one needs allow his/her tribe mates to take a village or two to gain a foothold in a new area. Unselfish players do this....at least in ui: they do. The good of the tribe is first, before the individual player. I think Spock said it best...."The needs of the many outway the needs of the few" Aw, see there I go...acting like the nerd...you had to ask!

:D

it would be logical to assume so lol

ok thanks, i just heard rumours going around about him :)