Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

I have hundreds and hundreds of farms :S

But why? You surely only need 3 and 1000 of each res is plenty enough, stop being greedy!

On topic:

I quite like the look of Uninspired, their CoA is wicked :)

DeletedUser

HumanRejection easy lesson is: more farms -> more resources -> faster growth -> dominance of your area -> w0rld dom1nat0r

DeletedUser

This has enabled me to expand my wall (which needed to be done as it was getting too old for the points my neighbour Tom is getting)

Ahhh the 'wall'... Every pointwhores best friend :)

On topic... Erm... Rumble, RA and Freaks look pretty solid :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

You seem like a new player, so rather than flame you i will tel lyou this.

You are wrong, go read some guides

I am new and i have read guides. You are wrong. Look at my wording. (Hint) :lol:

But why? You surely only need 3 and 1000 of each res is plenty enough, stop being greedy!

On topic:

I quite like the look of Uninspired, their CoA is wicked :)

You have also missed my wording.
Please read.

HumanRejection easy lesson is: more farms -> more resources -> faster growth -> dominance of your area -> w0rld dom1nat0r

Yes, I have three. I am getting more resources than i have before. I will probably move to four farms when i have the farm levels and men to do so. You have ALL missed my wording completely and took your arrogant selfish *I am no newb* attitude and stuck it in your arse. Making you a newb in itself. (not of the game just in general internetz)

Ahhh the 'wall'... Every pointwhores best friend :)

On topic... Erm... Rumble, RA and Freaks look pretty solid :icon_redface:

The Wall is actually for your 'basic' defence levels, it helps you survive in a world which has been going on longer than you have been playing for. I have played RTS for years now, but with different concepts (basically different settings). So, really 'pointwhore' as you put it or not, i am here to win. And that is what i am going to do.

Also, if i could look any of you up (which i can't becuase your names are not 'real' in the W3 for some reason) i bet you have a wall around your village. But oh no, you won't be a 'pointwhore', you will just be a 'good RTS player'.../sarcasm

DeletedUser

I am new and i have read guides. You are wrong. Look at my wording. (Hint) :lol:

What guides exactly? Your current theories, while they might have some truth you forgot to add logic and realism to that.

You have also missed my wording.
Please read.

You seem to have missed the sarcasm of that post. Please read.

Yes, I have three. I am getting more resources than i have before. I will probably move to four farms when i have the farm levels and men to do so. You have ALL missed my wording completely and took your arrogant selfish *I am no newb* attitude and stuck it in your arse. Making you a newb in itself. (not of the game just in general internetz)

Most ''average'' players would be farming your entire 7x7 by now with ease at the points your at.

The Wall is actually for your 'basic' defence levels, it helps you survive in a world which has been going on longer than you have been playing for. I have played RTS for years now, but with different concepts (basically different settings). So, really 'pointwhore' as you put it or not, i am here to win. And that is what i am going to do.

First off, the post was meant as lightly humorous and he was just poking fun at you. If you are here to 'win' then you still have a long way to go, you may stay and reach rank 1 in the world in a year or so but I'll doubt you will learn some of the other aspects of TW, MS trains, sniping, backtiming etc. There are lot of people who think of themselves ''leet'' because they reached 1m points in a world but don't even know the fundamentals.

Also, if i could look any of you up (which i can't becuase your names are not 'real' in the W3 for some reason) i bet you have a wall around your village. But oh no, you won't be a 'pointwhore', you will just be a 'good RTS player'.../sarcasm

They are under aliases, and as I pointed out before, it was a slight jab at you.

Please get some in-game experience before coming up with wild theories.

DeletedUser

Since you quoted me, I'm rather bored and have given up on assignment work for the night, I'll give a go at giving a reply:

Basic Def? Orlly? Never knew that... :icon_redface: Thanks for teaching me oh mighty one... :icon_neutral:

In the quote on my last post, which quoted you referring to getting the points for your village because of someone else exceeding you in points around your area (?). You're here to win, you've played RTS' for years? Well... Maybe I'm spitballing here a little, but I'd like to say I'd speak for everyone here: you sound like your every day noob...

You're here to win, yet you've shown everyone here you fail at a basic concept of the game; farming. You're in a tribe that has multiple members around you, which will inevitably inhibit your growth. You will;

- Farm the same villages, resulting in next to none income from farming.
- Go for the same villages to noble:
~ Either cross noble and one member loses the packets for a noble
~ One nobles the village/s and the other nobles barbs.

Again, you're 'here to win' yet even though you have multiple members nearby (which should satisfy your 'insecurity' of not knowing what you're doing) yet you feel the need for Personal Allies;

Profile Text said:
I need allies to continue my world domination plans. Fight with me or be against my empire!

You're 'empire' is and shall be none-existent IMO, and even if it does exist, it wouldn't be for long.

Oh and the 'you can't look me up part', check out peoples siggys for heavens sakes... Not exactly rocket science einstein... :icon_rolleyes:

So, in conclusion; as wardy beautifully put...

You are wrong, go read some guides

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Humanrejection the guys here have been trying to point out some aspects of your game you could do with re-evaluating. If you truly want to get even half decent at this game you will do well to take the things said onboard and maybe change your attitude a wee bit. You'll find a lot of people on here that will go out their way to help you improve but your comments are coming across a little arrogant and abrupt (maybe lost in translation though). I've read and re-read your post several times and although you're clearly keen to get to grips with the fundamentals you need to listen to people rather than getting on your high horse. Anywho feel free to mail me ingame, i'm definately not the most experienced player on here but i can set you on your way :)

P.S
This forum is full of banter don't take anything said to heart

P.P.S
I'm not special enough to have an alias so my ingame name is the same as here (satanscircus)

DeletedUser

My mom said I'm special, so I shortened Cruddy17 down to Crudz... How cool.... Am I?!

I'd take up the offer above buddy, Satan will do you wonders :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What guides exactly? Your current theories, while they might have some truth you forgot to add logic and realism to that.

You seem to have missed the sarcasm of that post. Please read.

Most ''average'' players would be farming your entire 7x7 by now with ease at the points your at.

First off, the post was meant as lightly humorous and he was just poking fun at you. If you are here to 'win' then you still have a long way to go, you may stay and reach rank 1 in the world in a year or so but I'll doubt you will learn some of the other aspects of TW, MS trains, sniping, backtiming etc. There are lot of people who think of themselves ''leet'' because they reached 1m points in a world but don't even know the fundamentals.

They are under aliases, and as I pointed out before, it was a slight jab at you.

Please get some in-game experience before coming up with wild theories.

Right, i am not going to dwell to long as this is off-topic.

So, why do i not farm 7x7 like other 'average' players?

answer: I do not have either the time or the troops to do so. (thats why i am doing 3 FOR NOW like i said up THERE^)

The rest was jargon, so let me ask this. Why do you need to travel 1 hour around a 7x7 square, to grow? When, do not press reply, you come back from work and your resources are there to build and thus, to grow? However, I thought i better travel 40 minutes (at the weekend when i had time to manage it) to attack the next door village, just to see what happens. So, it happened, it said I won and i got uber resources with it *note* uber resources for me at this stage. So with 'logic' why would i need to farm my square if am getting the resources i need already?

Plus, i have plenty cming fom my own camps. Self-efficeintcy.

That is all. Answer by mail.

HR

PS. I will probably /facepalm after you mail me.

P.p.s to that satan dude. I am not being arrogant. I am debaing. The simple concept of the game. (basically i am taking onboard what you say but i cannot do or even think why) Please see above.

DeletedUser

At this point, I assume it is no longer worth continuing to cross my fingers in the hope that this is a wind-up.. =\
I can certainly see the origins of his name. In regards to 'Up and Coming Tribes'; (outside of the current top 10...) nothing jumps out at all frankly, each tribe visible appears to be making use of the invite button.

DeletedUser

/facepalm
enjoy failing at tw i predict you will come here crying that you being rimmed

DeletedUser

magiks is all you do is open up the forum and look to abuse people?

Seems you need a doctor to cure your 24/7 PMS problem...

DeletedUser

Just to bring it back on topic.

ui: look like a good tribe, only 8 members and ranked 45. Seems to be a tribe to watch for.