Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

excuse me,what do you know about romanian players?

I had several run-ins with them. They didnt make the best impression on me.

And what is so weird? I can tell something weird :)

Before you even began to spoke to us you were like "ohhhhh cute noobs" :)

And now that you actually had the occasion to talk to us ? Guess XD

Talk to Intense, he'll explain My sense of humour to you.

DeletedUser

I had several run-ins with them. They didnt make the best impression on me.

Talk to Intense, he'll explain My sense of humour to you.

You say that like i care Oo" But its not on intense that we'll hold grudges ;)

DeletedUser

You say that like i care Oo" But its not on intense that we'll hold grudges ;)

But, But, I got permission from that Intense to say "Cuties" to you! Look, Ill get you the mail. It's true he kinda thinks him above me, but all right, It'll do.

*TFT* Intense on 25.11. at 19:02
hahaha xD aight n1 ^^

now that i no that ur not a bad lil boy ^^ ima let u continue ^^

U consequently have the right (because u need a right) to call us cutie ^^ but if some1 laughs after u said so... ima simply kill this person =D

DeletedUser

excuse me,what do you know about romanian players?

I know that all the players that come from romanian servers of tribalwars are nubz and idiots. Played there for 2 weeks, but I couldn't stand the pressure. (I am romanian but can't understand this guys)

DeletedUser

I can say the same thing about italians...english...etc...etc.... :)
every nation has their black sheeps... That doesent mean that all are the same...

DeletedUser

[ally]-X-[/ally] (X Tribe), founded by Myrmster who is located 346|548 and has currently got 379 points...so you would have thought a pretty easy tribe behind him yes? Well you thought wrong

keltic1888and topdog1 have over 1,000 points with King Amir V close behind on 965 respectively. If that doesn't make you tremble, their location will...

Located K53 mostly ALL close to each other and ALL have a pretty big score for rim players. As i am new, with 300 odd points, a tribe around me with 400+ score and good defences, scares the living shit out of me. Especially when my tribe are no where near me really. So, up and coming? Yes, I bet you they be in war lock with pretty much the whole of K53 and K54 soon.

Jus to let you know, i do not know how to do maps but i would like to. To show the numbers and where they are respect to me and other rim players :)

Of course, if you are not a new player, you be rumbing your hands with glee over this information or ready to nitpick it. Either way it's good information as a tribe like WIN for instance can probably use the war to make growth to their players. Sadly, my tribe has not got that privilage to just wage war willy nilly.

HR

DeletedUser

[ally]-X-[/ally] (X Tribe), founded by Myrmster who is located 346|548 and has currently got 379 points...so you would have thought a pretty easy tribe behind him yes? Well you thought wrong

keltic1888and topdog1 have over 1,000 points with King Amir V close behind on 965 respectively. If that doesn't make you tremble, their location will...

Located K53 mostly ALL close to each other and ALL have a pretty big score for rim players. As i am new, with 300 odd points, a tribe around me with 400+ score and good defences, scares the living shit out of me. Especially when my tribe are no where near me really. So, up and coming? Yes, I bet you they be in war lock with pretty much the whole of K53 and K54 soon.

Jus to let you know, i do not know how to do maps but i would like to. To show the numbers and where they are respect to me and other rim players :)

Of course, if you are not a new player, you be rumbing your hands with glee over this information or ready to nitpick it. Either way it's good information as a tribe like WIN for instance can probably use the war to make growth to their players. Sadly, my tribe has not got that privilage to just wage war willy nilly.

HR

Well they are sharing a continent with Solo and few Rumble players have villages in there too. I don't think they can get a foothold or much less dominate the K. Just my opinion.

DeletedUser

Well they are sharing a continent with Solo and few Rumble players have villages in there too. I don't think they can get a foothold or much less dominate the K. Just my opinion.

More competition for the big tribes will make their lives more daunting in the long run.

See I have read a lot up on this game and the one thing I have learnt is that 'nobling' is the power in each world. If this tribe is left without confrontation from either solo or rumble and X tribe leave them alone until they have a few noble villages and players capable of an major assualt on these two tribes, they have a problem.

So, in their forum now, they should be making an old fashioned list of tribes in their areas and sniping ones that get too big for their boots.

As they are massive tribes, their members are probably not well close nitted as these peoples, thus the dimplomatic answer in the forum from hiarchial dukes and barons will be 'leave them'. So, you can see, in 2-3 weeks X tribe can manage to grow throughout K53, feeding on my sort of tribes at first then they can set their sights on to Rumble and Solo.

HR

DeletedUser

Yeeeeeeeeeeah that's not exactly a good thing, myself and carl farm 4 hours away to keep res coming in all the time. They going to farming 40 minutes away and that'll be it? They will inhibit each others growth. Fact.

DeletedUser

Yeeeeeeeeeeah that's not exactly a good thing, myself and carl farm 4 hours away to keep res coming in all the time. They going to farming 40 minutes away and that'll be it? They will inhibit each others growth. Fact.

Man, not that close. I mean each adjacent square. So, they are in my square then the one to the left and then the upper square they in the right upper square, they have two in some squares but it will e worth farming all around them again and again. Like I do with this abandoned village and a 54 point village where i get about half of my resources from per 5 hours. (basically i have done two attacks today)

So, I doubt they will 'grow into each other' and if they do, it won't matter if they have abandon villages around them that have 222 points each or more!

HR

DeletedUser

Map squares or Field squares?

I only have one square on mine...I click map and there massive..it takes about 4 hours to get from one end to another with 20 spears and 50 swords, with 50 light calvarly accompanying.
:)

DeletedUser

I really do doubt that tribe you named, HumanRejection, might be a threat to a surrounding big tribes, world is full of that kind of a tribes and most of them are no good. Also looks like -X- periodically falls ill with inactivity, and their relatively high ODD, for their size, means that they might be bantered by some surrounding tribes or players.

Map(-x- yellow , Rumble - green) also I doubt that rumble members, who are located closer to rim, will just simply leave those poor guys alone, as its, more or less, only expansion direction.
map.jpg

DeletedUser2913

I really do doubt that tribe you named, HumanRejection, might be a threat to a surrounding big tribes, world is full of that kind of a tribes and most of them are no good. Also looks like -X- periodically falls ill with inactivity, and their relatively high ODD, for their size, means that they might be bantered by some surrounding tribes or players.

Map(-x- yellow , Rumble - green) also I doubt that rumble members, who are located closer to rim, will just simply leave those poor guys alone, as its, more or less, only expansion direction.
map.jpg

Rumble has now nobled 6 village from solo. I have nobled 2 (one left minutes before nobling), -thefakesondofprogress- has 3 , and dead4head has nobled 1. that one being there duke agrestic. thats why you dont see them so close anmore :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

map.jpg

The yellows though are close to other tribes that are little which is the whole premise. 'bigger' little tribes vs newb trbes, then the then medium sized tribes vs the 'bigger' medium tribes. then to bigger tribes. Thus, they are a threat to me and other little tribes. Furthering the title of the thread as 'up and coming tribes'.

Edit: The inactivity of the X Tribe is not true as new rim players such as Weekend and Declan have been invited and have accepted their invite, thus someone is active. These players are also up and coming players, thus they follow the same equations as tribes but just with players. If they know how to farm well they will become a nobling village in no time (thats if there village is a offensive one). If they are they can noble me and other equalling points, to then create centres (market, scout, support) which then will make them competitors for each of their squares. Then the tribe are already on the way to nobling your tribe in the K.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The yellows though are close to other tribes that are little which is the whole premise. 'bigger' little tribes vs newb trbes, then the then medium sized tribes vs the 'bigger' medium tribes. then to bigger tribes. Thus, they are a threat to me and other little tribes. Furthering the title of the thread as 'up and coming tribes'.

Edit: The inactivity of the X Tribe is not true as new rim players such as Weekend and Declan have been invited and have accepted their invite, thus someone is active. These players are also up and coming players, thus they follow the same equations as tribes but just with players. If they know how to farm well they will become a nobling village in no time (thats if there village is a offensive one). If they are they can noble me and other equalling points, to then create centres (market, scout, support) which then will make them competitors for each of their squares. Then the tribe are already on the way to nobling your tribe in the K.

I reread the first paragraph 3 times and still didn't understand it one bit.

Regarding your second paragraph, deecan is too close to you and will probably hinder both of your growths if he does farm regularly. And the inactivity isn't measured by new recruits but the existing members growth, which has been slow for most -X-. I'm guessing their not farming very actively.

DeletedUser

I reread the first paragraph 3 times and still didn't understand it one bit.

Regarding your second paragraph, deecan is too close to you and will probably hinder both of your growths if he does farm regularly. And the inactivity isn't measured by new recruits but the existing members growth, which has been slow for most -X-. I'm guessing their not farming very actively.

Because of the forum, i cannot re-read my own answer whilst replying to you. So I cannot re-explain the first paragraph to you.

So, declan is close to me, but i was not in the tribe when i said my answer to you. But the duke invited me,moments after i came on here lol. I do not get however, how it will stump my growth or indeed his. How many villages you need to farm, 1000? No, i have been farming (only started 2 days ago) 3 villages getting half of my resources from them, the last 2 days. This has enabled me to expand my wall (which needed to be done as it was getting too old for the points my neighbour Tom is getting), stables and other important aspects of my growing village. I also farmed Asmas who is directly next to him but that had an overly extortionate level of resources for his pointage...(I got 1,000 basically of each) So, either Declan has not started farming (I started after a week as i had a number of troops i am capable of farming/defending with at the same time) or he is doing the other six which are around him on the right.

You do not need that big amount of area to farm...for now, i only need 3... Once i need more, i be a noble and start nobling the very sweet and delcious square next to me. Then, the first village, Hampton, will be a centre of some sort (support probably) whilst Richmound (second village) will be a defence village. I then will have ten to farm over, excluding the one i want, or have my eye on. Obviously, you do not noble a village lower than 500 points, thats just a waste!

HR

DeletedUser1511

Because of the forum, i cannot re-read my own answer whilst replying to you. So I cannot re-explain the first paragraph to you.

So, declan is close to me, but i was not in the tribe when i said my answer to you. But the duke invited me,moments after i came on here lol. I do not get however, how it will stump my growth or indeed his. How many villages you need to farm, 1000? No, i have been farming (only started 2 days ago) 3 villages getting half of my resources from them, the last 2 days. This has enabled me to expand my wall (which needed to be done as it was getting too old for the points my neighbour Tom is getting), stables and other important aspects of my growing village. I also farmed Asmas who is directly next to him but that had an overly extortionate level of resources for his pointage...(I got 1,000 basically of each) So, either Declan has not started farming (I started after a week as i had a number of troops i am capable of farming/defending with at the same time) or he is doing the other six which are around him on the right.

You do not need that big amount of area to farm...for now, i only need 3... Once i need more, i be a noble and start nobling the very sweet and delcious square next to me. Then, the first village, Hampton, will be a centre of some sort (support probably) whilst Richmound (second village) will be a defence village. I then will have ten to farm over, excluding the one i want, or have my eye on. Obviously, you do not noble a village lower than 500 points, thats just a waste!

HR

You seem like a new player, so rather than flame you i will tel lyou this.

You are wrong, go read some guides