Up and Coming Tribes

DeletedUser

K35 TRIBES

TM - TM are a decent tribe. Their location is great; They are spread out yet near enough to support. The fact they own a lot of territory is quite remarkable seeming as they only have 18 players, 11 of which are in K35. There players? They have a few good players including Osl, Radarr, Biggsy and Sir Cookie. The founder is Sir cookie, he has proven to be a great leader and a great player. This squad of few will be a contender for K35 dominance in the future.

~:NF:~ - No Fear seem to be a good group of people. Vovi is particularly a nice person. They seem to know how to play the game.. But do they have what it takes? Their location isn't too great, being squashed in by TM and several others means that farming and nobling will be difficult. A contender? Perhaps.

[DA] - I can't really say much about them. But what I do know is there leader is a very good player. He is a friend of mine in W41. He knows how to play, and he knows how to lead. The rest of their players? Noobs; From what Ive seen from their forums they are not very good. But I won't doubt nathen.l for a second. GL.

*TFT* - They are an organized group of players. They have a big dominance in K35 and seem to own it atm. They are very friendly and I do not doubt them at all. They have the experience and skills to take out every tribe in K35.

~R.O~ - Hmm.. All Ive heard about them is they are immature noobs. Currently they are doing quite well. They have a lot of territory, and have nobled quite a few live villages. I don't expect these guys to be going soon.

Just a brief intro on the main tribes in K35. Good luck to them all.

NOTE: These are just my opinions, which have been combined with stats.

DeletedUser

K35 TRIBES

~:NF:~ - They improved a bit. Perhaps a few good players.

[DA] - Fail. Leader claims to be so genius and great. Nevertheless he got cleared. He offered me a baron postion in his tribe without knowing me. His leading skills are poor. Everyone can invite some players.
And he invites my farms:(

*TFT* - Could dominate the north-east rim. Seem to be the best tribe there so far.

~R.O~ - Don't know much about them.

DeletedUser4147

K35 tribes
cos everyone else is doing so

TM - I am not going to say anything, because i'll be called biased, even if i'm trying my hardest not to be. But we are doing good, maybe it's cos we got me, after all i am cool :icon_cool:.

*TFT* - what is this tribes goal? because what i've got from here is they just want to have fun. But if they don't start to play a little more seriously, would they last? But from what i've seen they have some great players, and great control, but they are also let down a bit by some weaker players.

~:NF:~ - Class A noobs. There leader was on twice my points, when my farm was twice his... they are a push over, well most of them. They do still have some good players, but it won't be long untill they jump ship to someone else.

[DA] - I can say nothing over than. Thanks for the lulz, i love seeing your messages to cridle, and your threats. ha ha ha, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think carl will somehow find a way to mess up they're account and get nobled by me.

DeletedUser

I think carl will somehow find a way to mess up they're account and get nobled by me.

You wana go boi?

On a serious note Deb loves me too much for her to let you attack me. But then again, we both have been 'pining' for a chance to have a go at each other :)

Seeming as this thread is up and coming tribes, so I don't get infracted, I will ray riP won't be one of them :lol:

baggy77 on 19.11. at 13:24
I was wondering whether your tribe would be allies with mine?

DeletedUser

Bring it.:icon_eek:

Loners : Ranked 58 with 10 members, 3 being under 1k. Me and Karl(Cruddy17) have the highest number of villages, for the moment. Two other members are nobling already and will begin to noble alot more shortly, aswell as 2 others having a second village by the end of the week, all seems good for the Loners. K64 fears us and are getting to a point that we mail a leader of a tribe and he disbands it, what's to fear about us Loners? <3

DeletedUser

I cant stay behind, it seems.

K35 TRIBES

TM - TM is a decent tribe. A shame they lost Osl already. Sir Cookie seems a good leader.

~:NF:~ - No Fear is unclear. They might have potention to get bigger. I wonder, though.
Note: About my points; I'm not a start-up player. It's a big miracle I'm still here, as I wasn't building much of troops, nor farming as actively as I normally did in past worlds.

[DA]/NuKe - I would describe them as fail, and unlike Xos I describe the leader as the same.
nathan.l today at 13:42
hey i was contacted and asked if i would be willing to help take you down.

mail me if you wish to co-operate and i can help you greatly.
trust me.

The guy has currently 907 points, I'm near 2,5K at the moment. No way he would beat me, If that was what he meant. I dont have a clue what this is supposed to mean. Someone, please?

*TFT*
- French premade with a bad sense of humour. They seem to be more than cute names.

~R.O~ - I dont have to write much about 'em. I mean, Romanians?!

DeletedUser5322

I think that guy doesnt want to attack you and wants to work with you instead

DeletedUser

The Frenchies have a weird sense of humour. I must say..I'm impressed by that.

DeletedUser

The Frenchies have a weird sense of humour. I must say..I'm impressed by that.

And what is so weird? I can tell something weird :)

Before you even began to spoke to us you were like "ohhhhh cute noobs" :)

And now that you actually had the occasion to talk to us ? Guess XD

DeletedUser

Bring it.:icon_eek:

Loners : Ranked 58 with 10 members, 3 being under 1k. Me and Karl(Cruddy17) have the highest number of villages, for the moment. Two other members are nobling already and will begin to noble alot more shortly, aswell as 2 others having a second village by the end of the week, all seems good for the Loners. K64 fears us and are getting to a point that we mail a leader of a tribe and he disbands it, what's to fear about us Loners? <3

Technically... Was two mails... As I forgot the paragraph at the bottom, nevertheless;

Chilling today at 22:03
Dear Spirit,

Unfortunately, Vinn had decided not only to leave us stranded in this world, but before he did that, managed to create a feud with Cruddy17 who warned him of the consequences. As a result, many of us have suffered and I'm not going through with it any longer.

I'm leaving the tribe and going solo. I apologise for this, but there is nothing I can do about it. Cruddy17 has made his point clear, and I suggest those in his vicinity start over, as we haven't got the capability to stop him, the skill level of our members just isn't good enough.

Sorry guys and gals,
Chilling

Oh and we nobled one village from a tribe, and they just spontaneously combust...? What the hecks that aboot :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Technically... Was two mails... As I forgot the paragraph at the bottom, nevertheless;

Chilling today at 22:03
Dear Spirit,

Unfortunately, Vinn had decided not only to leave us stranded in this world, but before he did that, managed to create a feud with Cruddy17 who warned him of the consequences. As a result, many of us have suffered and I'm not going through with it any longer.

I'm leaving the tribe and going solo. I apologise for this, but there is nothing I can do about it. Cruddy17 has made his point clear, and I suggest those in his vicinity start over, as we haven't got the capability to stop him, the skill level of our members just isn't good enough.

Sorry guys and gals,
Chilling

Oh and we nobled one village from a tribe, and they just spontaneously combust...? What the hecks that aboot :icon_eek:

LMFAO