Updated best players opinions!

DeletedUser

the other thread seems gone now so i will update this. so far it has been great as most of predicted players are climbed up the ranks and now looking very good. With Rumble taken most of top 20, it has been great pleasure to see so much skills in one world. Hopefully from this world we will know who is the best.

1 hoang nghiem11.241 Great player! he has doubled the points of rank 8!
2 Thomas The Tank Engine 7.674 Another Rumble, well known player (second biggest nobled so far)
3 Status.Quo 7.169 Top 3 goes to rumble with this great co-played account
4 lardingd 7.071 Solo player, claimed to have highest farm, how will he uses it?
5 Zero Point 6.739 A legend from past worlds, gave hoang a race early on but slacking off?
6 backpack 6.562 another co-play account, nobled closed to main.. good idea?
7 Lady and the Tramp 5.776 Love the name but dont know who is playing...
8 Frito Bandito 5.072 i would have a guess but not sure who this guy is 100%
9 Violence 4.581 just like the name but wont it means he will be top ODA?
10 Raoul Duke 4.447 steady player clamp up the ranks slowly but surely
11 Queen of Hearts 4.313 love your forum posts <3
12 Reduaram 4.276 very close to Hoang.. i wont wanna be him if RA war with Rumble :icon_twisted:
13 j.aw 4.150 erhhmm sounds average to me.. nothing stand out
14 ulciscor 4.105 Boasted when he was rank 1 .. look up now.. another excuse to quit?
15 Thargoran 4.066 Mod and well respected, but how well he do in game?
16 Fire Dance 4.035 Great leader, hope Rumble will stay around for awhile
17 russki 4.009 Another old skool leader, will go head to head with Pervis?
18 Twin Juggernaut 3.816 No idea .. probs just drop soon enough..
19 Noob 3.793 Hang about in and out of top 20
20 ljfletch 3.733 Will drop in couple of days or even faster.

this is my view on how it is going right now, so i am no bias .. just pick up info and put it together. so do give us your thoughts... who will failed? who will remains in the greats?

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
the other thread seems gone now so i will update this. so far it has been great as most of predicted players are climbed up the ranks and now looking very good. With Rumble taken most of top 20, it has been great pleasure to see so much skills in one world. Hopefully from this world we will know who is the best.

1 hoang nghiem11.241 Great player! he has doubled the points of rank 8!
2 Thomas The Tank Engine 7.674 Another Rumble, well known player (second biggest nobled so far)
3 Status.Quo 7.169 Top 3 goes to rumble with this great co-played account
4 lardingd 7.071 Solo player, claimed to have highest farm, how will he uses it?
5 Zero Point 6.739 A legend from past worlds, gave hoang a race early on but slacking off?
6 backpack 6.562 another co-play account, nobled closed to main.. good idea?
7 Lady and the Tramp 5.776 Love the name but dont know who is playing...
8 Frito Bandito 5.072 i would have a guess but not sure who this guy is 100%
9 Violence 4.581 just like the name but wont it means he will be top ODA?
10 Raoul Duke 4.447 steady player clamp up the ranks slowly but surely
11 Queen of Hearts 4.313 love your forum posts <3
12 Reduaram 4.276 very close to Hoang.. i wont wanna be him if RA war with Rumble :icon_twisted:
13 j.aw 4.150 erhhmm sounds average to me.. nothing stand out
14 ulciscor 4.105 Boasted when he was rank 1 .. look up now.. another excuse to quit?
15 Thargoran 4.066 Mod and well respected, but how well he do in game?
16 Fire Dance 4.035 Great leader, hope Rumble will stay around for awhile
17 russki 4.009 Another old skool leader, will go head to head with Pervis?
18 Twin Juggernaut 3.816 No idea .. probs just drop soon enough..
19 Noob 3.793 Hang about in and out of top 20
20 ljfletch 3.733 Will drop in couple of days or even faster.

this is my view on how it is going right now, so i am no bias .. just pick up info and put it together. so do give us your thoughts... who will failed? who will remains in the greats?

Learn before letting your ignorant tongue wag in the future.

4 lardingd 7.071 Solo player, claimed to have highest farm, how will he uses it? Not solo, is co-playing with (R)ed

14 ulciscor 4.105 Boasted when he was rank 1 .. look up now.. another excuse to quit? Started a second job 3 weeks ago. Inactive? Yes. Planning to quit? Nope. Also would be a few ranks higher if I wasn't the highest ranked play without an academy.

DeletedUser

Learn before letting your ignorant tongue wag in the future.

4 lardingd 7.071 Solo player, claimed to have highest farm, how will he uses it? Not solo, is co-playing with (R)ed

14 ulciscor 4.105 Boasted when he was rank 1 .. look up now.. another excuse to quit? Started a second job 3 weeks ago. Inactive? Yes. Planning to quit? Nope. Also would be a few ranks higher if I wasn't the highest ranked play without an academy.

i will take back what i said with lardingd but what i said for you is what i can see, we will see how long you will last in this world, do prove me wrong by any mean. i do remember your commotions when you were rank 1, you made a thread about that didnt you? now why staying so quiet? of course! there are nothing to brag about!

DeletedUser

i will take back what i said with lardingd but what i said for you is what i can see, we will see how long you will last in this world, do prove me wrong by any mean. i do remember your commotions when you were rank 1, you made a thread about that didnt you? now why staying so quiet? of course! there are nothing to brag about!

Whats your rank Jayden. I think he still has reason to brag if he chose to. His rank is better anyday then yours most likely. Even with a second job.

Starting an argument with Nauz is not the smartest way to do things either.

DeletedUser

Umm... If you didn't know, Nauzhror's forum account was *Unspeakable thing*'d for a while.

So, there was pretty much no way he could have posted on the forums.

/also, Pretty much all of what Vivi said.

DeletedUser

Jayden I dont see you on world3, I dont think you have room to talk about how Nauzhror is playing. Nauzhror normally comes through for me and I will always stick with him on one of the best players here. although he might get alittle braggy sometimes but he has made that possible by showing us he's one of the best players.

Nauzhror doesn't like to noble rush(well at least I don't think he does) he probably has more troops then most of the people in the top 10, and he will easily be in the top 5 or 10 soon once he gets his noble train and takes over a couple nice villages.

DeletedUser

1 hoang nghiem11.241 Wont comment as I'll probably sound like a fanboy then.
2 Thomas The Tank Engine 7.674 Lets say his quite lucky to be here :icon_wink: but looks like he will be staying in the top now.
4 lardingd 7.071 Solo player I believe he will be here to stay.
5 Zero Point 6.739 Very known player but claims to be one of the laziest out there. So I believe he is a good example of efficiency when activity isn't the strong point.
9 Violence Rumble 4.581 I believe he will stay, a good player.

Well thats my opinion on players I have talked to a bit.

(I should stop getting distracted while writing a response :p)

DeletedUser

lol looks like you fail jayden84 a little tip if your gonna flame someone make sure you know who his/her friends are

DeletedUser

*sigh* I guess not being listed here is one of many profits of the latest skirmish.

@ jayden:
An average forum poster here has no idea what is going in the 2 top ranked tribes (they can keep info from noobs, if not from each other). I don't think anyone from RA or Rumble will bother/want to show what they really know. Others can play the guessing game but it will be no better then your opinion of "he is a good player" which a "no duh!" and is on level with spam as has the same amount of content in it.

DeletedUser

. . . .*Unspeakable thing*'d for a while. . . . .

Can I guess? :icon_razz:

BANHAMMER.png

top 20 -

1 hoang nghiem - I find it hard to comprehend sometimes how he plays. I wish I knew.
2 Thomas The Tank Engine - I haven't played a world for very long with either one of these. Based on this world, they seem to be a very good team.
3 Status.Quo - Sent me a cheeky pic :icon_razz:.
4 lardingd - Keeping the Top 5 a fifth RA :icon_cool:
5 Zero Point - I'm pretty sure that if he wasn't using his so called "pushing buttons technique" he'd be ranked even higher.
6 backpack
7 Lady and the Tramp
8 Frito Bandito
9 Violence
10 Raoul Duke
11 Queen of Hearts - Doing well. Running into some trouble with 2-3 codes members. Seems to be pissing in their cereal any how.
12 Reduaram - Nice forum presence, nicer IG account :icon_razz:. Shame about window though :icon_sad:.
13 j.aw
14 ulciscor
15 Fire Dance - Running a tight ship and a nice account. Nice.
16 Thargoran
17 russki - Again, another tight ship and another nice account.
18 Twin Juggernaut - Russki-snax? NomNomNom.
19 Noob - Ended his tribeless run, shame. Still, will probably do a lot better considering he's in a tribe now.
20 ljfletch

DeletedUser

Jayden I dont see you on world3, I dont think you have room to talk about how Nauzhror is playing. Nauzhror normally comes through for me and I will always stick with him on one of the best players here. although he might get alittle braggy sometimes but he has made that possible by showing us he's one of the best players.

Nauzhror doesn't like to noble rush(well at least I don't think he does) he probably has more troops then most of the people in the top 10, and he will easily be in the top 5 or 10 soon once he gets his noble train and takes over a couple nice villages.

did i say he not a good player? what i am saying is that i dont like his bragging about his ability to play and the FACT is that he quits early in every world, he will find some excuses and quit.

jaults if you are saying he will be top 5 or top 10 soon? i doubt it, if he doesnt have academy yet, how the hell he stores his resources!?!! so all his resources he put on HQ? there is a limmit to that. or his farm is maxed out?!! no i dont think so.. i have read some where in the forum, was it lardingd has the biggest farm? so i doubt nauz is no where having lvl 30 farm, or even so he still way behind as lardingd have lvl 30 farms and still stores his resources for future nobles!

so in conclusion what does it leave nauz? a very big disadvantage and will more likely drop out of top 20 cause every one is nobling and he still "working on" his academy :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

did i say he not a good player? what i am saying is that i dont like his bragging about his ability to play and the FACT is that he quits early in every world, he will find some excuses and quit.

jaults if you are saying he will be top 5 or top 10 soon? i doubt it, if he doesnt have academy yet, how the hell he stores his resources!?!! so all his resources he put on HQ? there is a limmit to that. or his farm is maxed out?!! no i dont think so.. i have read some where in the forum, was it lardingd has the biggest farm? so i doubt nauz is no where having lvl 30 farm, or even so he still way behind as lardingd have lvl 30 farms and still stores his resources for future nobles!

so in conclusion what does it leave nauz? a very big disadvantage and will more likely drop out of top 20 cause every one is nobling and he still "working on" his academy :icon_wink:

I agree completely, Nauz is good for the first week but after that hes clueless and ends up quitting :lol::lol:.

DeletedUser

Well I guess we will just have to wait and see now won't we?

DeletedUser

He quits because he plays other worlds. He broke 50 points on UK2, have you even gotten past 10 or 20k yet?
The FACT is that he can quit early because he stays in the top 20 while having a second job, and being online less often.
getting an academy will at this point place him in the top ten. So, WRONG. He stores resources in troops and a wharehouse?
ummmmm, when yu have queues going 24/7, you don't need to worry about things like that. Yes, lardingd has teh largest farm (29?) that means nauz could have anywhere from 25-27/28, giving him 15000 population space. That seems like more than enough to do anything he needs.
So, in conclusion nauz is doin VERY well, if he is able to keep up with top players without an academy. He will MOST likely soon be in the top 10/5 once he gets an academy/nobles.

@nauz, what is your farm/smithy right now?

DeletedUser

I agree completely, Nauz is good for the first week but after that hes clueless and ends up quitting :lol::lol:.

says mister I will own in UK3, and quits after less than 1 week
(sorry for double)

DeletedUser

And things seem to go silent??

*Think hard and long jayden and metal because you have all the time in the world to come up with a good response"

DeletedUser

He quits because he plays other worlds. He broke 50 points on UK2, have you even gotten past 10 or 20k yet?
The FACT is that he can quit early because he stays in the top 20 while having a second job, and being online less often.

getting an academy will at this point place him in the top ten. So, WRONG. He stores resources in troops and a wharehouse?
ummmmm, when yu have queues going 24/7, you don't need to worry about things like that. Yes, lardingd has teh largest farm (29?) that means nauz could have anywhere from 25-27/28, giving him 15000 population space. That seems like more than enough to do anything he needs.

So, in conclusion nauz is doin VERY well, if he is able to keep up with top players without an academy. He will MOST likely soon be in the top 10/5 once he gets an academy/nobles.

@nauz, what is your farm/smithy right now?

zard the more you talk to more short-sighted you shown. if lardingd has a lvl 30 means his troops count is very high and also have academy + nobles.. you will know how much resources that cost? so Nauz is the same with 30 farm and no academy .. where will his resources go?! even if he has like 999 hours of troops queue (only for example) .. and then what? nothing will come out of it. EVERY good players knows how important Academy is for storing packages/resources. even if he has academy now its still no chance of catching up to the top 10 as they probs have academy and stored packages for couple of nobles already.

At this stage having his point.. if he have less than lvl 29 farm.. that is disappointing. i am not a good player cause i dont have time, i started this world near hoang and reduaram (he cleared me) and then quit, open another account under alias.

Nauzhror

Reaction score

Here I'll break it down into noob for you so even you can understand it.

1.) I don't make excuses. I'm not kebabe or Predator (not the purple one, that other one we chased away). I quit whenever I feel like it and state very plainly that I quit because I felt like it. I do not claim to have been hit by a car, or have a real life emergency, I simply quit a world when I would prefer to not continue sinking my time into it.

2.) Please note: I was rank 15 without an academy at this stage on W2 uk, in fact I had no academy when rank 1 had 4 villages. I also had 6 villages when that same player had 5 villages, and was rank 1 by 11k. Beginning to noble late does not mean you can not catchup. Oh and don't think I'm claiming I will do the same again, I'm not, I do not for a moment believe I will be rank 1 here, I'm simply stating past examples to prove that my dropping in rank thus far proves nothing.

Jayden84 said:
At this stage having his point.. if he have less than lvl 29 farm.. that is disappointing. i am not a good player cause i dont have time, i started this world near hoang and reduaram (he cleared me) and then quit, open another account under alias.

QFH.

Quoted for Hypocricy.

Me being rank 14 while working two jobs and having little time to play is failing. You quitting because you got cleared due to having been inactive on the other hand is just fine.

As for the not a good player because you have no time, no the truth is you are not a good player because you lack basic understanding of the game. When I'm massively inactive I still don't get cleared. Why? I don't leave my troops in my village when I'm offline, something you seemingly do.

Last edited: