Updated best players opinions!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
u can't really know who are the best 10 players ,because you'z didn't meet/fight against or together everyone who si playing on w3.:icon_biggrin:

You don't need to fight against every noob to know they suck. Anyone who started early, is active, and not top 100 by now can safely be written off.

DeletedUser

lol. i started with more than 7k rank, no barbs in my 7x7, or 10x10.
and i had more than 10 incomings on day 3/4. cant remember.
and i'm still climbing =)

it's prolly good not being famous :D

DeletedUser

You don't need to fight against every noob to know they suck. Anyone who started early, is active, and not top 100 by now can safely be written off.
Sniffle...
well I started a day late, and am on only twice a day (ok fine nauz, you are on probably that much :p) and I am not yet top 100, but I started ranked 5kish, and am now breaking 600. I would be top 450, but I had a sitterfail

DeletedUser1508

2.) Please note: I was rank 15 without an academy at this stage on W2 uk, in fact I had no academy when rank 1 had 4 villages. I also had 6 villages when that same player had 5 villages, and was rank 1 by 11k.

Are you sure Nauz? I'm pretty sure that you had academy around the same time that I was first to 10k points with three villages, since we were talking about cotraining, but I ended up not needing it. InkaROCK didn't noble his 4th village until a few days later, and was I thought he was never rank 1 again past that point. However, you did have no academy when Inka had only 3 villages, for sure.

Also, you were rank 1 by 11k? I don't remember that, but hey, it's not like I was still playing... Btw, good to see you back from your ban :icon_biggrin: Start playing more now!

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Are you sure Nauz? I'm pretty sure that you had academy around the same time that I was first to 10k points with three villages, since we were talking about cotraining, but I ended up not needing it. InkaROCK didn't noble his 4th village until a few days later, and was I thought he was never rank 1 again past that point. However, you did have no academy when Inka had only 3 villages, for sure.

Also, you were rank 1 by 11k? I don't remember that, but hey, it's not like I was still playing... Btw, good to see you back from your ban :icon_biggrin: Start playing more now!

TWStats shows for certain that Inka had villages before I nobled and had 5 when I had 6. The 11k might be a tad off, it was my 3rd conquer that made me rank 1 but my recollection of points might be a tad off, 1st was rank 3, 2nd rank 2, 3rd rank 1. I know it was before 20k at least though as I was definitely first to 20k, 30k, and 40k.

DeletedUser

backpack is an over-rated imbecile, who often makes incomprehensible posts for no reason other than to deliberately confuse himself and his co-player among other people with his ambiguous, nonsensical and weird statements.

Other than that. The other top 20 are great!

DeletedUser

backpack is an over-rated imbecile, who often makes incomprehensible posts for no reason other than to deliberately confuse himself and his co-player among other people with his ambiguous, nonsensical and weird statements.

Other than that. The other top 20 are great!
/me agrees completely

DeletedUser

backpack occasionally makes sensible statements :)

[9:09:30 PM] Simon J (am): You sir are sexy
[9:11:16 PM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary: thank you kind sir and indeed i am :)

DeletedUser

backpack occasionally makes sensible statements :)

[9:09:30 PM] Simon J (am): You sir are sexy
[9:11:16 PM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary: thank you kind sir and indeed i am :)
no, that was not sensible at all you can't be seksi, you play computer games (jk)
where is my invite?

DeletedUser

no, that was not sensible at all you can't be seksi, you play computer games (jk)
where is my invite?

Oh he's sexy and that backpack better backoff !! :p

Top 20 players up and down atm.... :icon_cool:

<3

DeletedUser

lol. who's backpack? how's he overrated when i havent heard of him haha!

and lisa i caught pervie :D
the end of hide and seek game

DeletedUser

lol. who's backpack? how's he overrated when i havent heard of him haha!

and lisa i caught pervie :D
the end of hide and seek game

backpack is coplayed so you couldn't have heard of the name 'backpack' however you have probably heard of my coplayer. He seems to be somewhat good from what i've heard. :/

DeletedUser1508

I think one of them is named back and they other is pack.

No, the first is named pack and the second is named back. They tried reversing roles for a while...

Anyway kick me if I am wrong, but the current top twenty is still very close to being the same members as the top 20 last week, even though nobling has begun. Orders have changed, but that will always happend as people noble at different times. I must say though, some players are pretty lucky to still be here :icon_confused: