Updated best players opinions!

DeletedUser

This should be cleaned. Its just a garbage thread.

Nice. What was wrong with bumping the old Top 20 players thread anyways Jayden.....wanted some forum fame?

i have not wanted any frame but just to have something to read and up date my knowledge, im not a brilliant TW player but i am a forum troll, i like to see how this world turn out. the best way to gain information is to have threads like this.

I gave my opinions and ppl reacted.. thats why this thread has gone off topic. but hey! actually its on topic cause we are talking about a top 20 players aint we? we exchange information and understanding of how TW players feel.

DeletedUser

You confused yourself and me.

1k 1st Predator 2nd Freeze 3rd FallenAngel
10k: 1st Predator

Villages (1st to)
2 villages: Darazi
10 villages: Fuzzy Bunny

You got 1st to 1k, and 10k, I got 1st to 10 villages while at 40k, you deleted long before 40k, yet I delete and am clueless after the first week. Interesting. That and the unanimous fact that W2 was more competitive than W1.

Actually Nauz you forgot to mention that 90 % of his 100+ alias' don't even make it to 1k points :icon_rolleyes:

Who says the best players are in the top 20 anyway, it's not all about whos in the top 20 , is it ?? :icon_eek:

<3

DeletedUser

how about we back on topic now cause doesnt seem like Nauz gonna answers those questions. If i am flawed in anyway do state the obvious to me and i am gladly think about it and accepted if its true, open my knowledge that way.

anyway please post your thoughts about the top 20? who will be there who will not? try not to be bias

DeletedUser

Who says the best players are in the top 20 anyway, it's not all about whos in the top 20 , is it ?? :icon_eek:

<3

I assume your talking about me :icon_wink:

As for the rest, tizz quite silly since no-one here arguing about nauz sucking is in RA or Rumble, than I assume none of you are in the top 20, probably not the top 50, and I probably dont care about any of your opinion because well you plainly put are not good enough enough to comment on people that much better than you. It would be like a third string QB in the NFL making fun of Paton Manning. If your not from America Manning is arguably one of the best qb's ever.

DeletedUser

Ill be top 20 sometime :).

As soon as I noble itll put me in it. But ill probably fall out again.

Nauzhror

Reaction score
1. you thinking that if you are active from now on you can over take all those guys up top?

False.

2. you thinking that by NOT having academy by now IS NOT a disadvantage?

True.

DeletedUser

Why does it matter if he has an academy or not right now? All it means is that he can't noble at this time but probably by time he does, he'll have a better target then most have at this point.

DeletedUser3551

As for the rest, tizz quite silly since no-one here arguing about nauz sucking is in RA or Rumble, than I assume none of you are in the top 20, probably not the top 50, and I probably dont care about any of your opinion because well you plainly put are not good enough enough to comment on people that much better than you. It would be like a third string QB in the NFL making fun of Paton Manning. If your not from America Manning is arguably one of the best qb's ever.

It's Payton I thought ...
What about him ... He is 33 and the 3rd string QB is 21-22 ...
Believe me I will bet always on 3rd sting QB ...

DeletedUser2118

TTTE how dare you insult red, they should change your title to "a mean little engine"

Ermm, I don't want to rate yet, too many easily capable players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am by no means flaming you, but I have seen you on three different threads saying "you fail" just try to say something different.

On topic : How long is hoang planning on playing this world, or is he/she (sorry) in it for the long run?

you fail :icon_confused: jking no im very bored and have nothing better to do.. and it was only 2 threads :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2913

Peyton wouldbe correct:icon_confused:

but brett farve ftw :)

DeletedUser

Update, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am now ranked 11, absolutely nothing to do with that dont clearly no attention whoring.

1 hoang nghiem

2 lardingd

3 Status.Quo

4 Thomas The Tank Engine

5 Zero Point

6 backpack

7 Raoul Duke Rumble

8 Queen of Hearts

9 Lady and the Tramp

10 Frito Bandito

11 Look Up

12 Violence

13 ulciscor

14 Reduaram

15 j.aw

16 Thargoran

17 Twin Juggernaut

18 Randalthor78

19 Fire Dance

20 Noob

DeletedUser

Update, this has nothing to do with the fact that I am now ranked 11, absolutely nothing to do with that dont clearly no attention whoring.

1 hoang nghiem

2 lardingd

3 Status.Quo

4 Thomas The Tank Engine

5 Zero Point

6 backpack

7 Raoul Duke Rumble

8 Queen of Hearts

9 Lady and the Tramp

10 Frito Bandito

11 Look Up

12 Violence

13 ulciscor

14 Reduaram

15 j.aw

16 Thargoran

17 Twin Juggernaut

18 Randalthor78

19 Fire Dance

20 Noob

Oh Look Up !!

<3

DeletedUser2118

2 lardingd

well clearly goal met time to quit.

DeletedUser

well clearly goal met time to quit.

Teeheehee only reason I was still here is that I have this thing against quiting a world whilst lowly ranked :icon_wink: Though I am still a bit lowly ranked I prefer your spot less mail, still high enough though. Mind keeping it warm?

edit:
Oh I'm illiterate too lazy to ninja edit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i just comment on a few?

1 hoang nghiem

2 lardingd

3 Status.Quo

4 Thomas The Tank Engine

5 Zero Point

6 backpack

7 Raoul Duke Rumble

8 Queen of Hearts

9 Lady and the Tramp

10 Frito Bandito

11 Look Up Absolutely HATEZ this guy. ask him whys =)

12 Violence yay i love him :D both of them lol

13 ulciscor

14 Reduaram

15 j.aw

16 Thargoran

17 Twin Juggernaut

18 Randalthor78

19 Fire Dance cant be bothered to reply my mails =( ( no offense!)

20 Noob

DeletedUser

can i just comment on a few?

1 hoang nghiem

2 lardingd

3 Status.Quo

4 Thomas The Tank Engine

5 Zero Point

6 backpack

7 Raoul Duke Rumble

8 Queen of Hearts

9 Lady and the Tramp

10 Frito Bandito

11 Look Up Absolutely HATEZ this guy. ask him whys =)

12 Violence yay i love him :D both of them lol

13 ulciscor

14 Reduaram

15 j.aw

16 Thargoran

17 Twin Juggernaut

18 Randalthor78

19 Fire Dance cant be bothered to reply my mails =( ( no offense!)

20 Noob

MY Reply:

Fire Dance on 01.11. at 21:28
Hello Rachel , I think I've heard your name being batted about , Perv has mid term exams at the moment so you'll have to keep trying to catch him :)

Lisa <3

You haven't caught him yet , you and many , many other people mailing regularly each day :/

So I did explain hunny , good luck anyway when you do catch him ;)

<3

DeletedUser

hahaha. my mail ended up going to u actually. =(
rather, it was directed to you, not pervis :D

heh prolly i gotta spam more in externals to let people know me o_O
was rated 2/10 for fame LOL

oo matt aint replying to my hate mail XD

DeletedUser4992

u can't really know who are the best 10 players ,because you'z didn't meet/fight against or together everyone who si playing on w3.:icon_biggrin: