Urban Declared on WET

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9003

The tribe Urban Reunited has declared war on tribe W E T!

War name: World War

Declaration:
One man, one man only, a real tyrannical democrat, through a series of infinite provocations, betraying with a supreme fraud the population of his country, wanted the war and had prepared for it day by day with diabolical obstinacy.

The formidable blows that on the K45 expanse have been already inflicted on WET forces show how prepared are the soldiers of the Empire of Urban.

I say to you, and you will understand, that it is a privilege to fight with them.

Today, Urban, with the plenitude of its forces and its moral and material resources, is a formidable instrument for the war and a certainty for victory.

Tomorrow, the Urban Pact will become an instrument of just peace between the peoples.

Urban! Once more arise and be worthy of this historical hour!

We shall win.

DeletedUser

Yawn!!!!!

Wake me up when you've actually done something of note on this world.

DeletedUser4083

We fight, they munch. Bit of a difference Matt :p

Good luck UR, this is going to be fun :)

DeletedUser4083

Before which war? We went from fighting W A R to fighting =FATE= whilst cleaning up the remnants of W A R. Basically ever since W A R we have been fighting, recruiting was just a natural part of the process :p

DeletedUser7797

Wolfskoll

As I said in my note to you I thought that this declaration was great.

Well done, looking forward to our two tribes having a tango or two soon.

Let's keep it civil and see which tribe prevails.

Redleg

DeletedUser

Before which war? We went from fighting W A R to fighting =FATE= whilst cleaning up the remnants of W A R. Basically ever since W A R we have been fighting, recruiting was just a natural part of the process :p

Doesn't count :lol:

Wolfskoll

As I said in my note to you I thought that this declaration was great.

Well done, looking forward to our two tribes having a tango or two soon.

Let's keep it civil and see which tribe prevails.

Redleg

Civil... until an Urban player posts on these forums speaking against you ofc. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Doesn't count :lol:

Civil... until an Urban player posts on these forums speaking against you ofc. :icon_redface:

No, most of us manage to be civil. You're just the professional troll on these forums, for once just try and have some respect.

DeletedUser

Coming from the person trolling me? :icon_rolleyes:

Trolling you? No, I'm asking for you to give some respect to people who mostly show respect to you (e.g. Shaney, Redfella etc..)

DeletedUser

I show respect where respect is due.

Maybe that is the attitude that is your downfall then, because you haven't done anything to deserve respect from WET - but people show it to you because you're an opponent. Respecting your opponents is common courtesy; after all this is a game, and nothing to get worked up over.

DeletedUser

No, most of us manage to be civil. You're just the professional troll on these forums, for once just try and have some respect.

Finally someone I can agree with......:icon_wink:
Pity you can't show him this ingame by actually beating him, your words make sense but what are words in TW? :lol:

Maybe if you dislike Radarr so much you should attack him and prove your better than constantly slandering him on the ext. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Finally someone I can agree with......:icon_wink:
Pity you can't show him this ingame by actually beating him, your words make sense but what are words in TW? :lol:

Maybe if you dislike Radarr so much you should attack him and prove your better than constantly slandering him on the ext. :icon_rolleyes:

Erm he's quit I think, although I don't quit know what's going on with him.

Side 1:
Players: JIMMY WHITE
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282,748
Side 2: 19,056
Difference: 263,692

chart

DeletedUser

Erm he's quit I think, although I don't quit know what's going on with him.

Side 1:
Players: JIMMY WHITE
Side 2:
Tribes: =FATE=

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 2
Difference: 28

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282,748
Side 2: 19,056
Difference: 263,692

chart

Good stats......
Pity you dont know where Radarr is :icon_rolleyes:
He hasnt quit :lol:

DeletedUser

Good stats......
Pity you dont know where Radarr is :icon_rolleyes:
He hasnt quit :lol:

Oh well, if he doesn't want to tell me where he is then he's as bad as Ade. Or could just be me being dense as I'm not paying too much attention nowadays :D

DeletedUser

Oh well, if he doesn't want to tell me where he is then he's as bad as Ade. Or could just be me being dense as I'm not paying too much attention nowadays :D

Shame Ade is a player x10 your calibre. Also, I am still playing and I've repeatedly mentioned it on this forum :lol:

DeletedUser

Shame Ade is a player x10 your calibre. Also, I am still playing and I've repeatedly mentioned it on this forum :lol:

When did Ade's calibre come into this :lol:? Stop trying to take the attention off how awful you are. I don't take much attention to your posts, as I said before it's all tedious to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.