USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser

Now I haven't read much about this, to be honest I don't pay all that much attention to world politics anymore, only enough so that I know about the major stories.

Personally though, I think it was a pretty risky move for Wikileaks to release all this information, simply for the msot obvious reason, the amount of political backlash this will bring about. From what I've seen so far, a lot of the world's powers are gonna be pretty pissed at America, and undoubtedly I expect quite a bit of this to fall on Obama, a president who has had the misfortune of having to clean up Bush's mess while facing a slew of new problems that are damaging to his government's image.

The bitching around about world leader's to me shows that America's envoys must be pretty damn unprofessional and unfit for their jobs, and sounds to me like they should be replcaed by people who don't summarise reports like schoolchildren. And Hilary Clinton is obviously just going overboard with survelliance to the point of now being shown to be a fool, I mean credit-card details? Is she really that interested in what their groceries are?

Like has been said by numerous observers of this fiasco so far, I can't believe that this incredibly delicate information was so easily obtained and leaked, that it so widely available that even low ranking military soldiers could gain access to it, and shows how lacksadaisical America has become with the major internal issues it faces.

But yeah, that's just a few of my thoughts in a nutshell, like I said, I don't much care for all this anymore, I'm tired of America's dickery.

DeletedUser3312

America is split imo.

You have one half sitting watching Hollywood movies and watching FOX programmes. Wrongly believing that they're "it", and are FEARED BY ALL!
TW Example: Thirsty

Stupid-America-2.jpg

Then you have the other half who are genuinely decent and actually know wth is going on.
TW Example: Still searching...

george-washington-picture.jpg

DeletedUser

America is split imo.

You have one half sitting watching Hollywood movies and watching FOX programmes. Wrongly believing that they're "it", and are FEARED BY ALL!

Stupid-America-2.jpg

Then you have the other half who are genuinely decent and actually know wth is going on.

I actually get my news from yahoo, bloomberg tv, reuters , BBC, CNN, top channel, Russia today and comedy channel. I watch fox when I watch the daily show and colbert report (when the commercial are on the two shows). So basically I watch fox for the lulz :D plus other channels and local news papers.

It's Cory, gah!

I knew it. Well, after I posted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3312

America is split imo.

Stupid-America-2.jpg

Besides bs ignorant wrong assumptions, do you have anything else to add?

I actually get my news from yahoo, bloomberg tv, reuters , BBC, CNN, top channel, Russia today and comedy channel. I watch fox when I watch the daily show and colbert report (when the commercial are on the two shows). So basically I watch fox for the lulz :D plus other channels and local news papers.

Wrong assumptions? Nope, I don't do that:

I think USA is a pretty cool guy. eh runs the world as s/he/it wants and doesnt afraid of anything.
Why haters hate US? Well, I guess they will since they can't be as good as US. WE NUMBER ONE. :) America hell yeah
Wrongly believing that they're "it", and are FEARED BY ALL!

How can you say I'm ignorant?
Your country sucks USA and you know it.

Your posts don't even make sense.

Hmmm... So yeah, I still think you're a clown. :)

DeletedUser3312

lol, typical. Your brain capacity is to small to even notice the above comments so you just jump to the last.

You're right, I don't have enough cells to store stupidity in my brain. I'll have to take some stupid lessons to keep up with your stupid posts and stupid replies.

DeletedUser

lol, typical. Your brain capacity is to small to even notice the above comments so you just jump to the last.

You're right, I don't have enough cells to store stupidity in my brain. I'll have to take some stupid lessons to keep up with your stupid posts and stupid replies.

idk what you mumbling about but last time i checked usa is still number one and you still have a low if not negative cell number to comprehend that.

USA <3 best country in the world

best freedom
and is like the best of the best of ot he best in the unieverse wt are the best abd you are just a hater who hates awesome usa because applicaiton of visa got turned down
you could still come illegaly, ya know that that?

is ok

look. i know your application got turned out but you can still apply

and if u change your views on usa i could give warranty to you that you would be

accepted in our strong beautifu country of ours

DeletedUser

idk what you mumbling about but last time i checked usa is still number one and you still have a low if not negative cell number to comprehend that. Number One indeed, but for how long? If you've checked the news yourself about your own country, they're in quite the bit of debt and trying to buy their way out of it.

USA <3 best country in the world
Think what you must. Quite the corrupt country, in major debt, healthcare isn't free etc. Just reasons against your point.

best freedom
Sincerely doubtable. I agree with Doom, check wikileaks. Check the racial discrimination. Check the invasion a decade >.>
and is like the best of the best of ot he best in the unieverse wt are the best abd you are just a hater who hates awesome usa because applicaiton of visa got turned down
you could still come illegaly, ya know that that?
I couldn't actually understand the majority of that so I'll have a go. Best in the universe? For a country that has so much infighting, corruption etc? There are developing countries with better healthcare systems. A hater because a visa got turned down? Well since he has not stated that he even intended to apply for one, you are sincerely mistaken.

is ok

look. i know your application got turned out but you can still apply

and if u change your views on usa i could give warranty to you that you would be
accepted in our strong beautifu country of ours
Make sense, yet again. Strong and beautiful? A country with some of the highest pollution? I have respect for the beauty of Alaska but then it has inabilities of machinery in quite a few landscapes for the land to get destroyed. But strong? You may have some of the largest military capabilities at present but it is growing at a slower rate. You require a coalition to defeat a terrorist group YOU supplied with weapons beforehand.

DeletedUser613

your sarcasm detector is broken.

How can usa's military be growing at a slower rate when thye have the highest expenditures in the world btw?

Nauzhror

Reaction score
How can usa's military be growing at a slower rate when thye have the highest expenditures in the world btw?

Our military certainly isn't growing slower. In fact it's growing far too quickly. We're spending way more money on the military than we should be in my opinion. The problem is most Americans are stupid, and scared. Tell them their tax money is being spent on their protection and they just stupidly go along with it without asking any questions. Personally I'm not seeing how a huge military is helping us as the only thing it's being used for is to try and be the world's big brother*.

*a nuisance

DeletedUser

Are you on your periods or something?

Eaither that or reply properly. :icon_rolleyes:

I had replied, did you want me to repeat what I had said below when I could simply do dots to use up characters. *Either.

DeletedUser

Did you not see the quote? My god, a pencil has a higher IQ then you. :)

The correct word would be "than" not "then".

Perhaps a pencil has a higher IQ than I do but most certainly you have a lower one than both of us.

Do you know what a quote is? By the looks of it you don't but is ok...

I had replied, did you want me to repeat what I had said below when I could simply do dots to use up characters. *Either.
You are not worth the extra work :)

DeletedUser

The correct word would be "than" not "then".

Perhaps a pencil has a higher IQ than I do but most certainly you have a lower one than both of us. Considering the large amount of grammatical errors you've wrote in this forum, I wouldn't complain of his.

america_03.jpg

America $_$

And what is that suppose to mean? If you'd like I could show you British statues?