USA - World's Largest Superpower or World's Largest Clown?

DeletedUser

The correct word would be "than" not "then".

Perhaps a pencil has a higher IQ than I do but most certainly you have a lower one than both of us.

Do you know what a quote is? By the looks of it you don't but is ok...

You are not worth the extra work :)

You really shouldn't point out his one grammar mistake, nearly all of your posts do not make sense or are full of grammatical/spelling errors. This post is no different, 'it's' is the word that you would be looking for.

idk what you mumbling about but last time i checked usa is still number one and you still have a low if not negative cell number to comprehend that.

In what is the USA number one? In rape, divorce rate, obesity or crimes in general?

You tell me.

P.S. I suggest you take a look at some of Michael Moore's documentaries (an American citizen), which include some interesting information, even though slightly biased.

DeletedUser

And what is that suppose to mean? If you'd like I could show you British statues?

Well, what is it supposed to mean?

You really shouldn't point out his one grammar mistake, nearly all of your posts do not make sense or are full of grammatical/spelling errors. This post is no different, 'it's' is the word that you would be looking for.

In what is the USA number one? In rape, divorce rate, obesity or crimes in general?

You tell me.

P.S. I suggest you take a look at some of Michael Moore's documentaries (an American citizen), which include some interesting information, even though slightly biased.

What are you mumbling about?

DeletedUser

What are you mumbling about?

If you read what I stated, you would realise I am 'mumbling' about the topic at hand. Ie. Is USA a superpower or a clown..
I have not voiced my opinion but have tried to expand upon your slightly vague 'USA is number one' statement.

DeletedUser

Freedom is over-rated.

Also Thirsty. I'm very sad it you state that you're from the United States of America as your from Albania, a country with a richer history and culture then the United States.

On topic.

The United States is arrogant. It's citizens automatically assume that they are the worlds greatest nation and they are better at everything then anyone else when that is clearly not that case. European countries like Sweden and Germany are far better then the United States, it's huge debt ridden economy and it's political un-willingness to accept any progressive change to solve it's economy and lack of infrastructure and a decent healthcare system.

RIP United States Empire.

DeletedUser

Mate, a little advice for your own good. You look like a tool, I suggest you stop typing.
There are many tools, which kind? Also how do I look like a tool when you don't know how I look like?
I'm not your mate.

If you read what I stated, you would realise I am 'mumbling' about the topic at hand. Ie. Is USA a superpower or a clown..
I have not voiced my opinion but have tried to expand upon your slightly vague 'USA is number one' statement.

Yes. America is pretty awesome. Best country in the world.

Freedom is over-rated.

Also Thirsty. I'm very sad it you state that you're from the United States of America as your from Albania, a country with a richer history and culture then the United States.

On topic.

The United States is arrogant. It's citizens automatically assume that they are the worlds greatest nation and they are better at everything then anyone else when that is clearly not that case. European countries like Sweden and Germany are far better then the United States, it's huge debt ridden economy and it's political un-willingness to accept any progressive change to solve it's economy and lack of infrastructure and a decent healthcare system.

RIP United States Empire.

You sad? :icon_rolleyes:
Well, you should be sad . Serbia got owned by USA

DeletedUser

There are many tools, which kind? Also how do I look like a tool when you don't know how I look like?

If i said you sound like a tool you would have just said "But you don't know what I sound like."

I shall spell it out for you:

By ... typing ... words, ... I ... can ... tell ... you ... are ... an ... idiot.

DeletedUser

If i said you sound like a tool you would have just said "But you don't know what I sound like."

I shall spell it out for you:

By ... typing ... words, ... I ... can ... tell ... you ... are ... an ... idiot.

Excuse me? You hear voices in your head? Go see a doctor or something.

-------------

I laugh at people who say European countries are better than USA.

Than how is it possible when 100 out of 100 who come from Europe to USA say "USA is the best and I don't want to go back to Europe "?

Because USA sucks, clearly :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

Yes. America is pretty awesome. Best country in the world.

Okay, seeing as though you couldn't understand my first post, I shall too, just like Olis, spell it out:

You say that America is the best country in the world.
Okay, but you need to have facts/figures/statistics to prove your claim and give MORE explanation as to why that is. This is because your not saying 'I think' but forcing us all to acknowledge America's superiority for which you must provide more than just a ridiculous statement.

I can just as easily say Zimbabwe is the best country in the world, it doesn't mean it is now does it?

You say 100/100 Europeans say that they love USA, where is your source that you get this from, because I know a European that went to America but came right back because it was full of stupid people. Surely that means that not 100/100 Europeans say that USA is the best?

I'm actually quite shocked. Is this behaviour typical in America? :icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing as though you couldn't understand my first post, I shall too, just like Olis, spell it out:

You say that America is the best country in the world.
Okay, but you need to have facts/figures/statistics to prove your claim and give MORE explanation as to why that is. This is because your not saying 'I think' but forcing us all to acknowledge America's superiority for which you must provide more than just a ridiculous statement.

I can just as easily say Zimbabwe is the best country in the world, it doesn't mean it is now does it?

You say 100/100 Europeans say that they love USA, where is your source or facts that you get this from, because I know a European that went to America but came right back because it was full of stupid people. Surely that means that not 100/100 Europeans say that USA is the best?

I'm actually quite shocked. Is this behaviour typical in America? (because then I would understand why my cousin hated it there! :icon_confused:)

100/100 is from personal experience.

Well the thing is Zimbabwe is not, USA is. :lol: Duh, so easy :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

100/100 is from personal experience.

Well the thing is Zimbabwe is not, USA is. :lol: Duh, so easy :icon_idea:

Honestly? I just think your trolling now...
If that's from personal experience that doesn't count as evidence of any sort as you could've just made it up, it also depends on what country these Europeans came from (not all countries in Europe are the same btw)
Also my personal experience clearly differs to yours so that's not the truth.

Well the thing is, America is not, Zimbabwe is. Duh, so very easy :icon_idea:

I can do that too :)

Please come back when you have some real evidence because at the moment you are making a fool of yourself and your country (as Mattyflan and Olis750 have already pointed out to you).

DeletedUser

Honestly? I just think your trolling now...
If that's from personal experience that doesn't count as evidence of any sort as you could've just made it up, it also depends on what country these Europeans came from (not all countries in Europe are the same btw)
Also my personal experience clearly differs to yours so that's not the truth.

Well the thing is, America is not, Zimbabwe is. Duh, so very easy :icon_idea:

I can do that too :)

Please come back when you have some real evidence because at the moment you are making a fool of yourself and your country (as Mattyflan and Olis750 have already pointed out to you).
They come/came from capitals of European countries such us Berlin, Paris, Athene, Podgorica, Zagreb (along with Dubrovnik) and so on...

The number may not be exact but every person that has come to USA they basically said that. If this person you know went back to Europe because people were stupid here then there is something wrong with him/her. If the people were stupid then you use their stupidity to your own advantage. S/he simply failed to live the American life. Don't blame that on people :D

DeletedUser

You're influenced by the media and other people around you every day.

Hmm, I see what your saying, but if you have control of your brain (ie. free) you can decide whether the influence from media or people is true, false or irrelevant.

If the influence you receive is well-argued, clear, supported and makes logical assumptions (while yours is not) it is often a good thing you are influenced by it as it is most probably the correct way of looking at the subject at hand.
The fact that you change your mind from influence also demonstrates your mind's freedom as you can easily change your mind about anything you want.

DeletedUser

You're influenced by the media and other people around you every day.

Not really. I don't watch the news very often, I get my information from broad sheets e.g. Independent, so as to gain an unbiased view. Although yes the Independent isn't completely unbiased it is less bias than say... The sun.

Your point is a valid one for most people, but in fact I choose to not become influenced by those around me, and fight to think for myself and always be the devil's advocate. Hence the endless arguments on these forums. In real life you may be right, as I bring up a point the majority of people will stand there mindlessly and say "Yea! You're right!!!" A select few (usually the more intelligent) will present an argument against and put their interpretations of the story into the context, therefore overall presenting a bigger and more detailed picture.

Freedom is something that as a Human, I deserve. I am a anarchist at heart, but not in mind. Why does someone else have the right to instruct me to do things for him? Is this person a better human being than I? Is he more intelligent, or more forward thinking? Even if he is, does he have the right to instruct me to do something? No. No person on this Earth has the right to tell another person what they HAVE to do. They do not have the power. Every person on this Earth has the right to tell another person what they probably should do.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I see what your saying, but if you have control of your brain (ie. free) you can decide whether the influence from media or people is true, false or irrelevant.

If the influence you receive is well-argued, clear, supported and makes logical assumptions (while yours is not) it is often a good thing you are influenced by it as it is most probably the correct way of looking at the subject at hand.
The fact that you change your mind from influence also demonstrates your mind's freedom as you can easily change your mind about anything you want.

Scientific tests have proven that the mind can easily be manipulated and changed. Advertisers, politicians and news companies use this all the time.

DeletedUser

Excuse me? You hear voices in your head? Go see a doctor or something.

-------------

I laugh at people who say European countries are better than USA.

Than how is it possible when 100 out of 100 who come from Europe to USA say "USA is the best and I don't want to go back to Europe "?

Because USA sucks, clearly :icon_rolleyes::lol:

Thirsty. Please learn to troll better.

DeletedUser

Well, you should be sad . Serbia got owned by USA

The Albanian government also continues to be a puppet and serves blindly to the interests of United States foreign policy. Serbia on the other hand managed to win it's freedom and turn it's economy around.

Quite well for someone who got 'pwnd'

DeletedUser

The Albanian government also continues to be a puppet and serves blindly to the interests of United States foreign policy. Serbia on the other hand managed to win it's freedom and turn it's economy around.

Quite well for someone who got 'pwnd'
You lost Kosovo (well, not a loss since it wasn't yours to start with).
hence the pwnd

Thirsty. Please learn to troll better.
Where have I denied I'm from Albania? No where and I will never deny my origin unlike some .
Where have I stated "I'm from USA" All have i mentioned is "us" well, that's logical since I'm a citizen of USA.

That's actually real. The number may not be exact but idk anyone who has come here and said USA sucks. :icon_rolleyes:
If we suck /wonders why many new immigrants move to USA yearly be it legally or illegaly. I guess they like to live in a sucky country :icon_rolleyes:

you be trolling

Last edited by a moderator: