USSR Family vs Silentwarrior

DeletedUser

SO we have an interesting war brewing between the USSR family and silentwarrior. Lets see what happens? Wonder who everyone will put there money on now that the USSR leadership have called out to ALL their members to hit silentwarrior? lol

Side 1:
Players: Silentwarrior
Side 2:
Tribes: USSR~2, K.G.B, ~USSR~

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 0
Difference: 2

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Difference: 2

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,571
Difference: 2,571

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,571
Difference: 2,571

chart

DeletedUser10033

:icon_rolleyes: OMG thanks KZ.
One look here and they might attack properly.

DeletedUser

War? is this a joke? If one tribe can't deal with one player, then theyre a joke.

DeletedUser

They might ask For peace, and say the war was a miss hap, accidental :p

DeletedUser10033

~USSR~ - huggiebear62 today at 20:47
Thanks Quote
As most of you will have seen this player has nobbled two of our members and is currently attacking another: niblick, he must be stopped! We must all work together to take him out what i propose is this:

1. Every member not matter how far away sends 50 swords and spears.
2. Every member sends fakes to Silentwarrior (thats about 140 fakes) hopefully this will distract him from the real threat which could be anyone but don't tell anyone if you are sending a real attack to him.

He is ReHaB's best player and the worlds best player if we don't stop him now soon he will have massive amounts of villages and we will not be able to stop him. We must contain the threat now.
[17/04/2012 21:29:07] Silent!!!!: and
[17/04/2012 21:29:29] Silent!!!!: BTW TheRussian is out to get you tonight/tomorrow morning, trying to get attacks organised on you. Please

DeletedUser

The worlds best player???? dnt make me laugh!!! we knw ure a noob lol

DeletedUser

Seems USSR are the noobs.............140 incoming wont break even an average player into a sweat. Try 2000 plus incoming. My moneys on silentwarrior.

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Not sure that telling your tribe(s) to attack 'the best player on the world' is a good move... seems a good way to convince them not to attack...

Everyone attack this noob and he will crumble... would be my rallying cry...

DeletedUser8010

Im behind silent, he/she's (sorry about that, someone tell me which, quite desceptive name...) got this in the bag :)

DeletedUser

I think ppl are giving silentwarrior too much respect... at best he is a points whore

DeletedUser

apoints whore whos taken two vils from your tribe, and got you all panicking...................yup obviously a points whore .

DeletedUser8010

Haha, nemesis has a good point, calling something a point whore wont do alot, try and get revenge...

DeletedUser

apoints whore whos taken two vils from your tribe, and got you all panicking...................yup obviously a points whore .

i stand by what i said.... he is one and he knows it...he will agree with me

DeletedUser

The point whore argument is almost aways redundant after nobles, anyway.

A player with 3 villages is going to be able to produce more than a player with 1 village, that's common sense.

DeletedUser10858

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
003 Balance of Power (525|478) K45 1,558 69john [K.G.B] Silentwarrior [ReHaB] 2012-04-17 16:41:55
002 Future Echoes (521|478) K45 1,013 030UTRECHT [USSR~2] Silentwarrior [ReHaB] 2012-04-11 20:00:44

none of USSR...