USSR Family vs Silentwarrior

DeletedUser10789

silentwarrior is ace
huggiebear62 is a joke, he brags about his uk6 'phase', he had 50K points or so, about 20 villages, each with 1K spears, 1K swords, 1K axes, 100 scouts, 100 lc, 200 rams or so, hes c**p
and somehow he is duke of a tribe, oh sorry, i forgot, the tribe is c**p too.

one of his members with, about 1K points attacked me a week or so ago, i thought, ~oh shizzle~
200 axe
50 lc
9 rams

i dodged, i reckon those troops would've had to be around level 12 to kill my troops, what a laugh.

DeletedUser5450

21.04.12 19:14
Mr Offence silentwarrior is ace

couldn't agree more... silent is a great guy, seems he even has his own fanclub now...

IICameronII
18.04.12, 22:14 Top
Im behind silent, he/she's (sorry about that, someone tell me which, quite desceptive name...) got this in the bag :)

i hope that wraps up that question...

bels... the ferret. have missed u guys.

Mancunia Quote:Originally Posted by belstars
if a tribe being ranked 2 in w3 fighting until the end, earning alot of respect from their enemies a fail? i dont think so.

as for rehab and rehab 2, its just one villa yes it lost/gone but it doesnt mean we cant take it back ;)

Good fight is one thing.. but no ones remembers who comes 2nd... and as a famous person onces said, 2nd is just 1st loser...

As long as you do and rim the thief then it's all good...

just wandering, has this guy ever been in a decent tribe ??? Death ruled, we had a wicked squad and we worked together well, and most of all we had a laugh doing it. issn't that why were all here. its not all about being no:1.

DeletedUser

hey lyon how are you mate, mail me in game if you are playing talk to FRANK ign :) or catch me on skype