USSR Family vs Silentwarrior

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
003 Balance of Power (525|478) K45 1,558 69john [K.G.B] Silentwarrior [ReHaB] 2012-04-17 16:41:55
002 Future Echoes (521|478) K45 1,013 030UTRECHT [USSR~2] Silentwarrior [ReHaB] 2012-04-11 20:00:44

none of USSR...

They are all USSR family tribe...

DeletedUser10858

its redicules to make them one, how many times have you supported your second tribe?

DeletedUser

its redicules to make them one, how many times have you supported your second tribe?

I don't have a second tribe. Most of us who aren't massive noobs don't have second tribes. However, just because these guys decided to, doesn't make it invalid. Family tribes are a way to extend the member limit, not separate tribes.

DeletedUser

i like the bit where they ask to send Def as attack :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol you dont support your 2nd tribe so whats the point of haveing a family tribe if you dont help each other out this is why USSR fail on so many lvls

DeletedUser10033

They are all USSR family tribe...

JCastro1775 on 16.04. at 20:42
I knew that you would ask. :p

I guess I can tell you. >.<

KGB are our elite members funneled into one tribe. They also serve as the security for the Soviet Union. :) With them watching out for the rest of the members in occasional times of need, we progress to the turning point of producing noble trains.

All the details are not important right now, but it would be interesting to see if our two tribe cooperate, wouldn't it? :p

But my co got this message today..............

JCastro1775 on 18.04. at 21:59
Hey there mate. It turns out the person in charge of creating the order against you did not have the permission to do so in the first place :p

I have made sure something this crazy does NOT happen again because it makes us look like fools which I am very much against.

Players have the option to attack, but are advised to up their farming skill for now until they can support the numbers they are supposed to have. We all want to grow bigger and can as long as we make the right decisions.

I hope we can keep in friendly contact with one another as we both progress through this world.

Thanks,
JC

So does that mean i am off the hook.

MR Silent.... :lol:

DeletedUser

if they arent 1 why call them USSR and USSR 2 with the 'elite' being KGB... i dont know about everyone else but that seems like 1 tribe not 3. you cant just say we didnt loose and vills because USSR1 didnt loose any.. if thats your view the family is doomed to fail from the start and you may aswell go separate ways to begin with

DeletedUser

The family is doomed.

It's only a matter of time - nobles will become widespread fairly soon - these guys are adequate snacks. (Well, a couple of them are :S)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I think there theory is great....

Some one nobles your players... go get a NAP with their tribe... problem solved... why waste troops that could be out farming?

It saves a lot of iron if you build your troops without those pesky long pointy things that they just trip over...

DeletedUser8800

ok family tribe
ussr are a perfect example of what a family tribe is not
now the best example was death and death} on world 3
this was a fantastic family tribe and worked very very well
no one can argue this point
until a time when alot of inactivity came about and merged as one
same on world 12 do not try and stir rehab and rehab2 up
it just wont work alot of us have played in the same tribes before and know each other well
we work as one and have worked like this before
so be afraid be very afraid mawhahahahahahah lol

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
I'm just a noob but:

1) didn't death fail on W3?

2) Aren't Rehab and Rehab2 struggling to deal with just 1 player?

DeletedUser

I'm just a noob but:

1) didn't death fail on W3?

2) Aren't Rehab and Rehab2 struggling to deal with just 1 player?

if a tribe being ranked 2 in w3 fighting until the end, earning alot of respect from their enemies a fail? i dont think so.

as for rehab and rehab 2, its just one villa yes it lost/gone but it doesnt mean we cant take it back ;)

Maggie Wallis

Reaction score
if a tribe being ranked 2 in w3 fighting until the end, earning alot of respect from their enemies a fail? i dont think so.

as for rehab and rehab 2, its just one villa yes it lost/gone but it doesnt mean we cant take it back ;)

Good fight is one thing.. but no ones remembers who comes 2nd... and as a famous person onces said, 2nd is just 1st loser...

As long as you do and rim the thief then it's all good...

DeletedUser6938

nice name change there rehab2

family tribes work so well

DeletedUser

Damn I started on the wrong side of the world.

These USSR fools look tasty and I'm starving.