Version 8 Planning ~ Your input

DeletedUser

but that and tagging is part of the game, would be too easy if it was all lovley and free and tagged, just think if your enemies not tagging he has more time to send, keep em tagging and they not sending ;0)

DeletedUser8768

but that and tagging is part of the game, would be too easy if it was all lovley and free and tagged, just think if your enemies not tagging he has more time to send, keep em tagging and they not sending ;0)

Im not asking for anything to be lovely and free..

Everything is paid for with wood, clay and iron...?

In fact, Im not asking for anything to be any different than it is now, just a simpler solution to what is in place for account manager users.

DeletedUser5377

act033.gif

With ya .

Enable farm assistant to send from the closest village on option C .

<3

Or alternatively send it from the original village that sent the farming run.

Currently it sends it from the selected village, this is completely unusable in late game. The reports do not show you where the barb is so you can easily end up with troops going on 200 hour farming runs (I had some go from K55 to K15 in one world)

DeletedUser

Army camps and restarts

Anyone who has under 4000 average points per vill should be able to restart. So if anyone attacks you when you have 2 or more villages and cat you down you don't just quit.

Also army camps that everyone can put a visible donation to. So there might be a tab on the tribe section. A duke can open a pile when you have enough res you can make one. (Maybe the tribes points in res. This way it moves with the game. The Duke can then make Leaders of it who can then set it up and use it.

P.S. If this is happening sorry. I am a .net

Last edited by a moderator:

Nauzhror

Reaction score
Army camps were removed completely from the game over a year ago due to being too cpu-intensive and being under-used..

DeletedUser

Because (on .net at least) They cost alot at the start and middle but if you do 1 of each type of res per point it would be appropriate the whole time.

DeletedUser8621

The date on which the player started on their in-game profile.

DeletedUser

I suggest that each section of the tribe can be turned off and on for certain members of the tribe, so for instance only certain members have access to noble planner ect, I also suggest a forum mod position, where they can only see regular forum sections and only have the power to edit and delete posts

DeletedUser

Keep em tagging and they quit!

I'd like to hazard a guess that most long term players that quit, is due to the tediousness of tagging. Especially on worlds where there is no fake limit.

all incoming being automatically labeled, would to me enhance the game hugely, and keep more players here.

Players can deal with logging into 1000+ incomings (or set them to ignore :p) but to most people logging in and spending hours tagging and working out whats incoming after being offline for a few hours, instead of actually playing the game and attacking and defending, as you have used all your online time tagging, means people just say sod it whats the point, and more players are lost to the game, probably forever.

I have said this many times before that the game is inherently unfair on the defender, as the attacker has the benefit of choosing when the defender needs to be online.

An attacker can launch 300-400 nukes in 20 mins, a defender needs to be online most of the day to defend them , I think Auto tagging would allow the defender to spend a little less time online, which in turn may keep him playing

DeletedUser

Auto tagging ? :icon_eek:

Add an auto snipe button while you're at it.

And an automatic minimum gap train launcher.

And an automatic backtimer option.

And an mass auto fake button (don't really see the point with the auto tagger in place, but roll with it).

And a button to automatically send defense to stacked villages which have been attack to exactly replenish lost troops.

And some sort of program to automatically manages the tribal forums (moves irrelevant threads to archives, etc).

Also an automatic tribal op organizer - well those actually exist as external tools.

Oh and an automatic tool to make PnP threads and represent the tribe on the forums, we need one of those too.

Because you know, just because certain aspects of the game are time consuming and the knowledge is widely available doesn't mean they add any value to the game's strategy and tactics at all.

P.S. I would have suggested something to farm for you automatically, but I think thats already in place.

P.P.S. Takes a couple minutes to tag like 1K incomings if you know how to use Opera widgets. How come nobody has posted a guide on that? Its like the first thing late game defenders should learn about.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have said this many times before that the game is inherently unfair on the defender, as the attacker has the benefit of choosing when the defender needs to be online.
The exact opposite is true if you have any idea how to play. I can normally defend an account with ~5,000 incomings playing maybe 4 to 6 hours a day dependent on the skill of the attacker possibly more is needed, with no losses and no miss-tagged attacked.

DeletedUser

The exact opposite is true if you have any idea how to play. I can normally defend an account with ~5,000 incomings playing maybe 4 to 6 hours a day dependent on the skill of the attacker possibly more is needed, with no losses and no miss-tagged attacked.

Erm, I think I know how to play... do you, its all you do troll the forums telling people if they knew how to play blah blah...

I wasn't really talking about myself, but talking from experience of how others see the game, and the reason I have been given time and again for players leaving the world

Auto tagging ? :icon_eek:

P.P.S. Takes a couple minutes to tag like 1K incomings if you know how to use Opera widgets. How come nobody has posted a guide on that? Its like the first thing late game defenders should learn about.

This is a point made earlier by others, people can do it quickly, so why should the time be wasted.

I don't know this widget thing, but doubt its legal.

They also want people to play on Ipad / Iphones etc, try tagging 1000 incomings on an IPAD.....you'd be there for a week.

Alot of those other things are a skill, timing a snipe, backtiming etc,

tagging an incoming is not a skill, just a tedious task

DeletedUser

Erm, I think I know how to play... do you, its all you do troll the forums telling people if they knew how to play blah blah...
He can play better than you.

I wasn't really talking about myself, but talking from experience of how others see the game, and the reason I have been given time and again for players leaving the world
Then erm, why is it not a valid strategy?

This is a point made earlier by others, people can do it quickly, so why should the time be wasted.
If it is quick and easy, why make the coders change the game?
it is
They also want people to play on Ipad / Iphones etc, try tagging 1000 incomings on an IPAD.....you'd be there for a week.
People who play from ipads generally play from PCs too (hint, you can't register from iphone)
Alot of those other things are a skill, timing a snipe, backtiming etc,
so is tagging quickly, otherwise everyone would be able to do it
tagging an incoming is not a skill, just a tedious task
read above

DeletedUser

from what you say, tagging quickly is not a skill, more someone who knows how to programme a browser better than your average person, who doesn't know how to do that

I am happy with the speed I can Tag at, but I know others struggle with it.

I am not the first to suggest this, so obviously others agree with it.

and seriously, looking at the stats, that player that can play better than me, just got a village nobled by silentwarrior on W10 :lol:

mind you he got rank 1 on a world for at least a day, in the first week, he must be awesome :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Erm, I think I know how to play...

And yet . . .

So no, you don't know how to play.
Widget tagging is basic late game knowledge. Not knowing that is like not knowing "T train" method in this day and age.
Its absolutely legal and hitherto I was under the opinion most people knew about it. Maybe its in .uk that people don't use it widely.

P.S. Reading attacks sent while you were off-line/afk and tagging them correctly is a skill - a very important one.
People who don't think it a skill are people who don't know how to do it. Like you.

DeletedUser

He can play better than you.

Then erm, why is it not a valid strategy?

If it is quick and easy, why make the coders change the game?

and just to pick up on this, its not a very good strategy in Innogames eyes, if people quit the game because of it is it?

there looking for improvements, this would be one

DeletedUser

And yet . . .

So no, you don't know how to play.
Widget tagging is basic late game knowledge. Not knowing that is like not knowing "T train" method in this day and age.
Its absolutely legal and hitherto I was under the opinion most people knew about it. Maybe its in .uk that people don't use it widely.

P.S. Reading attacks sent while you were off-line/afk and tagging them correctly is a skill - a very important one.
People who don't think it a skill are people who don't know how to do it. Like you.

I have said several times already, I am pretty happy with my tagging Skills. I'm sure theres many an attacker out there that will testify.

I have also stated several times, it is not me that needs this change, but several others I have seen quit, because of it

can none of you trolls read?

DeletedUser

I have said several times already, I am pretty happy with my tagging Skills. I'm sure theres many an attacker out there that will testify.

I have also stated several times, it is not me that needs this change, but several others I have seen quit, because of it

can none of you trolls read?

Then those several others need to learn widget tagging if they quit because they don't want to spend time tagging. Lets see if I can dig up a .net guide about it, I hate writing guides.

Also, ever been attacked proper ?

DeletedUser

Someone sent a spear nuke at me once, strange thing is it had rams in it :icon_wink:

But I would be interested in seeing that guide, just in case :lol: