Votes: 25 7.8%
  • Units, buildings and resources

Votes: 273 85.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser4

[tt]Second decision what do you want the scouts to see[/tt]

DeletedUser

Resources, buildings, troops inside and outside of the village.

DeletedUser

I vote for EVERYTHING.

Cause it saves alot of time for people like me :3

/leaves space to edit for more reasons

DeletedUser

I voted for only troops. Would make the game more interesting. Would be better if you could see more, depending on the luck of the atttack. :luck::badluck:

DeletedUser

This poll isn't even close lol

We're all really lazy aren't we :|

DeletedUser

Why don't you run an ingame 'survey'. So no-forum users can have their say. It will also give more results. Rather than just the odd forum posters.

DeletedUser

I really think we should be able to see the units outside of the village. Not being able to will only plague worlds with new players and not teaching them the hard way how things work. They'll just dodge and dodge being extremely annoying whilst they do it.

I agree with Ollie. +rep

DeletedUser

I hate the idea that you can always see the troops outside the village, that pretty much negates the whole point of dodging your troops. Sometimes I might want to hide my troop numbers from an attacker.

DeletedUser

Why don't you run an ingame 'survey'. So no-forum users can have their say. It will also give more results. Rather than just the odd forum posters.

Well that'd be silly since some (such as myself) are on the forums waiting for a world that will suit us in terms of settings :icon_neutral:
W1 players aren't the only ones who post in the forums and want to join w2 you know....

DeletedUser

Well that'd be silly since some (such as myself) are on the forums waiting for a world that will suit us in terms of settings :icon_neutral:
W1 players aren't the only ones who post in the forums and want to join w2 you know....

Think of it this way.

There are 55.584 players in W1. Im sure there isn't 55 thousand people waiting for W2 on the forums alone.

And on top of that. Please find where I said 'remove this poll and JUST do an ingame survey.'

DeletedUser

I really think we should be able to see the units outside of the village. Not being able to will only plague worlds with new players and not teaching them the hard way how things work. They'll just dodge and dodge being extremely annoying whilst they do it.
Yes, you are able to see outside troops when you noble the village. :icon_biggrin:
I hate the idea that you can always see the troops outside the village, that pretty much negates the whole point of dodging your troops. Sometimes I might want to hide my troop numbers from an attacker.
Other than that i agree with Adam. :)