Votes: 21 6.6%
  • Units and buildings

Votes: 25 7.8%
  • Units, buildings and resources

Votes: 273 85.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

scouts should only be able to see whats in the village, it takes away the skill factor. if someone knows what is in and out of the village can jsut send an attack to correspond without having to send fakes etc, it takes away a big skill factor of timing, dodging etc etc
and also fakes limits isnt good either, having to send a percentage of troops per point ratio, whats all that about. i wanna be able to send 100 fakes or somthing and lose 100 troops not 1000 troops or whatever. why should active agresive players be penalised, the best world settings i have played are world 15 on .net.

DeletedUser1697

I prefer, units, resources and buildings.

Outside units visib;le if 75% of scouts survive, buildings always visible, units inside and resources always visible

DeletedUser

make it choosable

make multichoice when choosing to scout so when you choose to scout a village you can pick 1 of the 3 and your scout will do that so you have to send ascout on 3 visits to get all the info :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser1697

Thats a good idea, but maybe if you get 1 option for every 500 scouts or semthing, so if you send 1K you get 2 options, 1.5K all 3, 1 scout only 1, 661 would be 1 to.

DeletedUser

[tt]For world 2 what you see.

For future worlds who knows depends on how much input I decide I want with the settings I guess [/tt]

Thus, will there be no polls about W2.uk regarding coins/packets, old/new units and no/churches?

DeletedUser

Seeing only units will be very interesting and could complete take the players completely off guard. I mean aggressive turtle villages would be awesome and a great strategy against neighbours once BP finishes.

But... I didn't vote for units only, I just went with the lazy crew and picked Unit, Buildings and Resources.

DeletedUser382

would the scouts be able to see units outside of village:icon_idea:?

DeletedUser

surely scouts could only see what is actually at the loocation they are scouting.how can they see units that are at another village.also only report back if any scouts survive or to a percentage of how many get back , ie only 20% of scouts get back then only 20% of the village report can be seen by the attacking member.should also be the same for an offensive attack, no troops return then no report comes back of the number of defending troops.